Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is this CV's Idea of Redemption? (Page 26)

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Okay, id ont get it. Why are u alwayz crying and putting bad posts, you make other ppl think like you, u dont like the show, leave it, or go to the frustration thread, but plz stop this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barun_Fever

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sprinkle2

Okay, id ont get it. Why are u alwayz crying and putting bad posts, you make other ppl think like you, u dont like the show, leave it, or go to the frustration thread, but plz stop this.

One simple question -- do people come to the posts where all people are doing is "drooling" on one person or another and say "this is sooo dumb, why dont you stop doing it???"

These people have an opinion on the show -- read the responses -- there is 25 pages of it and at least 100 vocal people who dont like what is going on -- just because you dont have a problem with what is going on, you cannot just say "stop CRYING"!!!!

They can be just as rude to you and say "stop meddling and mind your own biz" -- none of them are saying it are they?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoerima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

One simple question -- do people come to the posts where all people are doing is "drooling" on one person or another and say "this is sooo dumb, why dont you stop doing it???"

These people have an opinion on the show -- read the responses -- there is 25 pages of it and at least 100 vocal people who dont like what is going on -- just because you dont have a problem with what is going on, you cannot just say "stop CRYING"!!!!

They can be just as rude to you and say "stop meddling and mind your own biz" -- none of them are saying it are they?
great job maverick. thanks for the defense. continue. just rushing to office. a handful of people think that drooling over the show is the only obective of the show especially if the leading lady is tortured

Maverick29

sita1150 Senior Member
sita1150
sita1150

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
i think this is nt redemption track this is wooing track,,,what he says to nk  is ... how he fell in love with her ,thats why he is taking all this lightly ,,he has no idea that how khushi life was changed drastically after all this ,,how shyam enterend in her  life ,,i think when he will come to know that all shyam fiasco is his mistake he will regret 
i m waiting fr how  ASR  will react after tknowing  the whole truth  ,now after seeing that he is so eager to see smile in Khushi's face i think he will definetely regret ,,, then regret or redemption track  ,,right now i think its wooing  only

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29nature-loverrima

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Angels11

i know many ppl including u feel that i favour ASR more  but in this case though ur point is valid i feel v should give him the benefit of doubt. remember during their fight in the coffee shop when Payal reminded him of that black day he showed regret. He went out of his way to make PAYASH wedding happen, apologized to payal & strongly asserted that it was not Kushi's fault but his. So definitely regret is there.

I think today more than regret he was prob amused by the change in their equations. How they ve travelled from hate to love. He was actually thinking how crazy & strange their journey is. I am sure if he had had the same discussion with Kushi he would be misty eyed for treating her that way. Today he was stuck by the irony that their so-called romantic story doesnt ve any romance Big smile

But yeah he should definitely apologize to Kushi. Maybe even grovel before her. But today Kushi annoyed me more than weepy willow Di & hence i dint feel like kicking ASR 4 being a jerk.
ASR is not being a jerk now. my pet peeve is why he is not recollecting the times when he was with a regret. and why are you angry with khushi? because she is giving asr a hard time? well actually i am tired of the whole thing myself though I am not pissed. i think it is stretched meaningless and artifical

No yaar i am not annoyed with KKG 4 giving ASR a tuf time. All i can say u go gal. I was annoyed with the way she was once again a nosy parker meddling in the private affairs of others in this case PAYASH. As mentioned earlier i absolutely loathe this habit of KKG. In wat is she better than Weepy willow. Always meddling, giving lectures, I KNOW BEST, ONLY I CARE FOR OTHERS shit. Let her 1st sort out her issues with her hubby bef poking her nose into the bedroom of other married couples.

Seriously in GH & RM couples get as much privacy as a strip tease bar or Mumbai VT station Angry

Barun_Feverrima

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
But i ve another question for all of u. When u guys say REDEMPTION wat do u feel ASR must do for redemption. Everyone keeps harping on this theme bt how there should b a redemption track, how ASR should regret, grovel, woo Kushi etc etc. BUT HOW is my million dollar question.

I remember seeing some of the scenes frm the so called redemption track in GEET & it just made me shudder & close the browser window immediately. Dont want nonsense like that. So want ideas from ppl. WHAT DO THE FANS REALLY WANT? All we seem to do is complain Confused

Plz dont get offended. Even i am not too happy with the show these days but now a days even i am confused on what i really want from ARHI & the show Ouch

rima

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Sprinkle did you say on another post that you are 12 years old?  If you are, well this is something from someone that is older than you -- learn to respect other people's opinion -- it helps a lot in making friends.

Cheers.

rima

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita1150

i think this is nt redemption track this is wooing track,,,what he says to nk  is ... how he fell in love with her ,thats why he is taking all this lightly ,,he has no idea that how khushi life was changed drastically after all this ,,how shyam enterend in her  life ,,i think when he will come to know that all shyam fiasco is his mistake he will regret 
i m waiting fr how  ASR  will react after tknowing  the whole truth  ,now after seeing that he is so eager to see smile in Khushi's face i think he will definetely regret ,,, then regret or redemption track  ,,right now i think its wooing  only

Hi Sita,

you hit on an important point -- this could he him thinking that "there is nothing wrong" all I have to do is woo her back and things are going to be ok.

I do have one thing at the back of my mind -- the CVs may be thinking that through this Wooing and recollecting everything that he did, Arnav may finally realize that he owes his wife a huge apology and show her that what he is doing is out of love and not some weird goal that he has.

One thing I cannot understand is, the guy who bought her something very special like "chudian" and some really good looking ones at the right time thinks that buying a saree is good enough!!!

The CVs seem to have forgotten to think about things or they are too pre-occupied with other things.

Think about it.  THat was not really a very thoughtful gift -- no real significance to it -- just go to the bazar and find a saree is not really that special.

Somirima

Go to top