Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is this CV's Idea of Redemption? (Page 25)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Rima dont worry..our shouting and discussing in INDIA FORUMS demanding Redemption track  has shown some effects.

Just see todays scene where Khushi is talking to devi maiyya, she tells that how can she forget what ASR said. 
I think this scene was additionally put up after negative response to 13th july episode and maha episode.  I think they are bound to realise popular  fan sentiments.  iam connstantly messaging some crew membrs of panglosean for redemption track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Well I don't think this is his redemption. They're not going to show his guilt track right now, I mean Barun is back after two months so they're going to take it slowly. His guilt track will start when the contract ends and Khushi leaves RM. :)

Rayka Senior Member
Rayka
Rayka

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Exactly, when does the 6-month contract marriage end?

rima

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rvarier

Rima, I think you should stop thinking of redemption period. It is never going to happen.

Khushi does not blame Arnav for anything and Arnav does not think he has anything he has to apologize for. He thinks all the cruel acts he did were actually funny,.

So why do you expect redemption when the victim and perpertator both don't acknowledge that anything bad has happened.

According to the CV's mindset, they seem to think Khushi needs to redeem herself for all the unhappiness she caused to Di.

I don't think redemption is even a remote possibility in IPKKND..

Well said!  If you watch Daljeet's recent interview it is even worse!  She is justifying everything by saying she "understands" by bringing in her family etc.  This has to be some Indian thing that I am not aware of.

rima

Barun_Fever Senior Member
Barun_Fever
Barun_Fever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sham33rah

I think he knows exactly what he has done to khushi... but this is how they fell in love with each other... he wa smiling because he was looking back on those days with tenderness... anyway thats how i felt... Big smile

Exactly my thought..He is smiling at though of how they fell in love..and forum is looking at it completely differently..sigh

gansteress

SoShy Senior Member
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Rima, I agree here...

Locking her up in a room, releasing that footage to the media, throwing her off the first floor... these are not funny moments.. it was spoken about like it was some funny stuff... no regret nothing ... He loves her now, how does ASR feel now about what he did to her back then? 
The CV's made it look like he thinks it's all funny... 

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barununlimited

Originally posted by rima

He will apologies when he realize it..He said sorry to himself to Payal for breaking her marriage..
He is ASR if he thinks like all of you how can be ASR?LOL

Some people are just not expressive and they are not going to change overtime..and you don't have to say it every time to prove it, we all know that ASR regretted every time whatever he did to Khushi, Khushi doesn't know it that's a diff thing..
Khushi also has never ever confessed her true feelings to ASR..
and ASR is a man with flaw and dark shade, everyone can't be perfect..
Khushi loves him the way he is, and he loves Kushi the way she is.

jab mia biwi happy then why are we interfering??it's their love story, let them figure out what they want to do..Wink Why do we want them to behave the way we want, let them behave the way they want..its' their life..

then i should not be watching at all right? thir life is for us to watch and they better please us if they can torture us also with all those horrid khushi torure scenes

no offense, If you think of them it's torture then yea you shouldn't be watching..
Those are the incidents who brought them closer, bad or good..

It's an entertainment and should be taken as entertainment, you can't justify each character's actions in daily soaps, otherwise they all would end in 2 months only..
After watching movies that we love, we don't go complain to their writes, direcotr, ph or actors..that how come you did this??
So it should be same case here, we all love this show blindly but can't be show disappointment every single day
if it is goiving me cause every single day I will. I am as much an audience as you are. and if you think the horrid torture brought them close you are right. but we were also damn sure someday Arnav would realize and that's why we ut up with it. all these fiction advice will not work. you and i won't be in this forum if we were not so involved with it

Maverick29

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rima

He will apologies when he realize it..He said sorry to himself to Payal for breaking her marriage..
He is ASR if he thinks like all of you how can be ASR?LOL

Some people are just not expressive and they are not going to change overtime..and you don't have to say it every time to prove it, we all know that ASR regretted every time whatever he did to Khushi, Khushi doesn't know it that's a diff thing..
Khushi also has never ever confessed her true feelings to ASR..
and ASR is a man with flaw and dark shade, everyone can't be perfect..
Khushi loves him the way he is, and he loves Kushi the way she is.

jab mia biwi happy then why are we interfering??it's their love story, let them figure out what they want to do..Wink Why do we want them to behave the way we want, let them behave the way they want..its' their life..
then i should not be watching at all right? thir life is for us to watch and they better please us if they can torture us also with all those horrid khushi torure scenes

no offense, If you think of them it's torture then yea you shouldn't be watching..
Those are the incidents who brought them closer, bad or good..

It's an entertainment and should be taken as entertainment, you can't justify each character's actions in daily soaps, otherwise they all would end in 2 months only..
After watching movies that we love, we don't go complain to their writes, direcotr, ph or actors..that how come you did this??
So it should be same case here, we all love this show blindly but can't be show disappointment every single day

BarunUnlimited you are missing the point -- everyone views things differently.  Let me take a crack at explaining this to you:

1. Some people watch movies to analyze everything -- this happens after you have watched movies for a while.  I do it now because over the last 10+ years I have watched over 2000 hollywood movies in the theater and I understand the various components of the movie.

2.  When we come out of the theater my wife and I like/dislike the movie based on how logical the story is and what we found entertaining -- both are different (entertainment only and logical entertainment).  In serous movies like say a serious movie by Soderburg, we analyze every single thing that he showed and how he showed it -- for instance a movie like Traffic -- we hated it because it had no entertainment value but we liked the way he showed everything so damn raw.  Or if you take the movie set in LA with race relations movie "CRASH" -- we analyzed the beauty of the writing, the direction which set the pace of the movie -- the raw emotion caused when Matt Dillion using his position as a cop gropes a lady mid-street in front of everyone under the premise that he is doing a routine check for DRUNK DRIVING!  We analyze everything.  And we think about how realistic it is -- living in the San Francisco Bay Area we encounter mostly liberals and hippies but we still find some people who are living in the 50s and 60s and think White is Right so we see how that is possible -- it doesnt have to happen to you -- you just need to able to imagine it happening to someone.

3.  THen there are the action flicks where we forget everything and watch for entertainment -- Die Hard series or Thor or Batman or spiderman or any of the Arnold/stallone/and recently Mr. Chelios AKA Jason Statham etc etc -- it is just fun to watch is all.  No one analyzes the AVENGERS for whether it is written well etc -- did it make you feel entertained for the 2 hours you were in the theater is all you look for.

The show we are talking about was really a top notch show in catching people's emotional background.  There was something about Khushi that every female could identify with and every man could say "what a girl".  So, it is natural to watch this and think that it has to "make sense" -- because they created an ideal character we need to see some consistency is the push.  See what has happened:

1.  Anjali according to me is not consistent -- she is all over the shop now -- she is jealous of Khushi/Arnav relationship.  Honestly the explanation that someone is celebrating a birthday after something traumatic happened in her life!!!  THat is exactly what people need to do -- get themselves out of the crap by doing something light -- not MOPE around and expect everyone to sit and Mope -- so if people see this as "not real or consistent" -- what is the problem in that?

2.  Arnav needs to acknowledge his wrongs -- this is basic female thing that I know of -- if you did something wrong -- just admit it -- nothing else matters till you admit that you were wrong.  If not whatever you do is just crap.

3.  If he redeems himself -- it is great entertainment for the female population -- I dont know if you saw another post which got tons of views and kudos -- all the lady that posted it said was -- "Joru ka Gulam Arnav" -- women like to feel like their husbands listen to them.

So, the success of the show depends on these women watching.  They will not watch if a girl is singled out for all kinds of punishment and the guy who inflicted that punishment does not even show "REMORSE" on a path to redeeming himself.

So, that is the story barununlimited!!!  If you are very young, in time you will learn all of this.  If you are already mature and havent felt this, well you are unique and I guarantee you that you will at some time.

Hope this makes you understand the situation a bit better -- and being short with a fellow fan of the show is not very becoming!!!

Cheers.

orianthi

Go to top