Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is this CV's Idea of Redemption? (Page 23)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

The CV's r stretching the forgiving nature if khushi too much...looking at from any angle I m not able to digest her forgiving him to this extend. Am glad she is not giving in so easily ...after today I think only if khushi leaves RM tat too for her self respect only then we can hope to see redemption...how r they planning to tie redemption with the current track...I genuinely don't get it.

thats thecuriositywhich is taking the better of me

Harshitha I do not think our imagination will reach tat point...today the last scene was such a brilliant opportunity to at minimum show us how hurt he is to know he hurt her...that scene was so not arnav or ASR...did they forget that it is the same business tycoon who stayed at home practicing how to say sorry ...now wat he saud to her is so much more horrible as compared to tat time...arnav or ASR we know wud not react like this...
exactly...it was a brilliant chance and they ruined it with a smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlOmNaMaSteOm

zunara_ali Senior Member
zunara_ali
zunara_ali

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
You are absolutely right, according to Khushi everything is o.k and she has forgiven him for all of the terrible things that he did to hurt her because she is such a good soul.

But as veiwers we would like to see a little change in Arnav's attitude as he MADLY loves khushi and that is full fledged redemption and apology for each and every bad thing that he did.

If this is not shown then i'm sorry to say that the trp's will be the same as this weeks...HITTING ROCK BOTTOM 2.0. Keeping my fingers crossed and praying that the show goes on the same pace as it did last week. WE WANT FULL FLEDGED REDEMPTION TRACK.

But we should be patient and i truly believe that according to the present promo will lead Arnav to realize his mistakes and redemption track will start, TRUST CV's they know this is highly demanded by fans

P.S: Combined thoughts of me and my sis (zunara_ali & anamunir)

Edited by zunara_ali - 18 July 2012 at 12:32pm

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zunara_ali

You are absolutely right, according to Khushi everything is o.k and she has forgiven him for all of the terrible things that he did to hurt her because she is such a good soul.

But as veiwers we would like to see a little change in Arnav's attitude as he MADLY loves khushi and that is full fledged redemption and apology for each and every bad thing that he did.

If this is not shown then i'm sorry to say that the trp's will be the same as this weeks...HITTING ROCK BOTTOM 2.0. Keeping my fingers crossed and praying that the show goes on the same pace as it did last week. WE WANT FULL FLEDGED REDEMPTION TRACK.

agree  we the viewers who have seen khushi torture want to see khushi atoned to

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Somi

I am waiting for the intense redemption track as well - but I also do like his discovery phase right now - he is truly beg to realize who he married.
The redemption track will come after the six months are over.
Payash relationship problems are also a sign of that. I mean - Arnav used Payash to make Khushi stay - so if something happens to Payal - he cant use that anymore, and definitely not beyond the six months.
There will be another dhamaka - prob with either Shyam coming back and/or miscarraige.
Right now he is realizing his love for her and remembering all their moments. He needs to get thru this phase to realize her importance when she does leave.

hopefully it will come,,,,if the audience doesn't give it even lower trps people are tired of waiting  and i don't blame them

OmNaMaSteOm

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
We are wanting redemption and wooing but not the way they showed today in a comic manner. I think real redemption will start when pujali wants him to choose b/w her and khushi and/or completion of 6 months contract marriage and she leaves.

OmNaMaSteOm

Barun_Fever Senior Member
Barun_Fever
Barun_Fever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by barununlimited

He will apologies when he realize it..He said sorry to himself to Payal for breaking her marriage..
He is ASR if he thinks like all of you how can be ASR?LOL

Some people are just not expressive and they are not going to change overtime..and you don't have to say it every time to prove it, we all know that ASR regretted every time whatever he did to Khushi, Khushi doesn't know it that's a diff thing..
Khushi also has never ever confessed her true feelings to ASR..
and ASR is a man with flaw and dark shade, everyone can't be perfect..
Khushi loves him the way he is, and he loves Kushi the way she is.

jab mia biwi happy then why are we interfering??it's their love story, let them figure out what they want to do..Wink Why do we want them to behave the way we want, let them behave the way they want..its' their life..

then i should not be watching at all right? thir life is for us to watch and they better please us if they can torture us also with all those horrid khushi torure scenes

no offense, If you think of them it's torture then yea you shouldn't be watching..
Those are the incidents who brought them closer, bad or good..

It's an entertainment and should be taken as entertainment, you can't justify each character's actions in daily soaps, otherwise they all would end in 2 months only..
After watching movies that we love, we don't go complain to their writes, direcotr, ph or actors..that how come you did this??
So it should be same case here, we all love this show blindly but can't be show disappointment every single day

go2sleep83vkp1989

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

I really want to know if this is the CV's idea of redemption...because if it is I don't know what I should expect from this show and whether I should take anything seriously

Sweetheart i totally understand where u are coming from...
but ur point abt 'and whether I should take anything seriously' 
well the ans is a big NO either ways(ur way or their way) ... the reality is its after all a show ... a reel world... u aren't supposed to be taking it seriously...

u can give ur POV and suggest .. but u really cant take it seriously!! Smile
.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I'm guessing that it is very likely for Khushi to leave RM once the contract is over. Redemption will probably start then & end with Arnav proposing to her.

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top