Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is this CV's Idea of Redemption? (Page 21)

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
The CV's r stretching the forgiving nature if khushi too much...looking at from any angle I m not able to digest her forgiving him to this extend. Am glad she is not giving in so easily ...after today I think only if khushi leaves RM tat too for her self respect only then we can hope to see redemption...how r they planning to tie redemption with the current track...I genuinely don't get it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvOmNaMaSteOmrima

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Smile
Originally posted by sayali_d23

there is no dictionary meaning which will work. when a person REALIZES he is wrong IT IS REDEMPTION...THAT REALIZATION is missing

agreed that realization is missing... but even if he realizes his wrongdoings the only thing he can say is I M SORRY ... i made a mistake as there is nothing he can do about the things he did in the past...

so are we saying we are waiting for a SORRY??

PS : i read many of your and the way you defend your points... i feel you can be a very good defense lawyer...Wink
my Dad has told me that many times...but i prefer to be a writerSmile

anyways no. it is not a sorry. it is genuine regret. understanding that he ruined someone's happiness. knowledge that his every action broke her and she survived. knowledge that she has been his victime from day 1 and stil she loves him...do I need to gon on?
[/QUOTE]

Ohhh so your are a professional writer Clap... no wonder you are so good with putting your thoughts in words on paper... Smile

i won't mind if you go on... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

musicfan5rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

The CV's r stretching the forgiving nature if khushi too much...looking at from any angle I m not able to digest her forgiving him to this extend. Am glad she is not giving in so easily ...after today I think only if khushi leaves RM tat too for her self respect only then we can hope to see redemption...how r they planning to tie redemption with the current track...I genuinely don't get it.
everyone is saying she will be broken again. are we talking about a human being or a piece of wood?

thechaigirlOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Smile

there is no dictionary meaning which will work. when a person REALIZES he is wrong IT IS REDEMPTION...THAT REALIZATION is missing

agreed that realization is missing... but even if he realizes his wrongdoings the only thing he can say is I M SORRY ... i made a mistake as there is nothing he can do about the things he did in the past...

so are we saying we are waiting for a SORRY??

PS : i read many of your and the way you defend your points... i feel you can be a very good defense lawyer...Wink
my Dad has told me that many times...but i prefer to be a writerSmile

anyways no. it is not a sorry. it is genuine regret. understanding that he ruined someone's happiness. knowledge that his every action broke her and she survived. knowledge that she has been his victime from day 1 and stil she loves him...do I need to gon on?

Ohhh so your are a professional writer Clap... no wonder you are so good with putting your thoughts in words on paper... Smile

i won't mind if you go on... Wink
[/QUOTE] i will go on in detail in another post...Smileit is 11.30 and i have to report to work tomorrow
thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

everyone is saying she will be broken again. are we talking about a human being or a piece of wood?

U said it...they redifining the word "ruined"...cos according to me everything tats hapnd so far is enuff to ruin a person of her self image self esteem in turn enuff to break her...wat more can happen.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvOmNaMaSteOmrima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

thats the curiosity which is taking the better of me

thechaigirlrima

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I have penned down my thoughts on this... you can check it out here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3101631

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
he had a huge smirk on his face! no shame or guilt! i mean if he and khushi had tlaked about it, shed forgiven him and then he told others about it, i guess then he could smile.

but khushi is stil hurting from his words, his cold abusive actions. she goes to bed in tears every night. 

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top