Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
this is not the redemption track I think rima...may be that come ltr...

this is Arnav try to say his love towards Khushi I think...

sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chupachup

Its not the redemption track Rima.Its only ASR discovering love.He thinks that Khushi will be with him forever, thats why he is taking everything lightly.Redemption will start the day Khushi leaves RM.

CV are on the right track. Lets support them this time...😊

totally agree!😊
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

redemption will start later

now its time for love and wooing his lady love

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Rima:What kind of redemption track you wanted?
.Gianna. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think we should just stop jumping to conclusions and demanding things. Instead it's best to let them tell the story their way... so far they haven't let us down and we've always been quick to judge then repented later. This is all going so beautifully and differently to other soaps, I couldn't ask for any more or better 😊 I love this new NK Arnav bonding... it's fabulous!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wanted an intense redemption track...not this watered down version of it!

I felt that even the MU track of 4 months did not provide the intensity that we were promised, especially when you take ASR's characterization into consideration.

Anyway, something is better than nothing!...I am getting used to all these disappointments.
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
rima its better not to let them know our opinions. They are RUDE and already hinted at a good storyline ahead. Well ITS GOOD according to them not us.
I am tired of writing posts against this new track. Its good well Arhi moments are BUT it does not look like we are going to see the redemption anytime soon.or maybe NOT AT ALL.
They said that ITS THEIR BABY. Fair enough.
I am gonna watch it for Arhi ONLY and now NK also. Storyline and others dont excite me so I am gonna skip or change channels when they are on till the storyline  improves.
Missing Abhash really. Atleast he is an awesome villain. As long as he is around Anjali wont cry and Arnav is going to be overprotective of Khushi.
NK is a charmer. His and Arnavs scenes are worth watching. Liking them a lot nowadays. I hope Cvs keep him permanently in the show somehow.
Edited by trina2010 - 11 years ago
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ThankGod they didnt show ASR talking  in a light mode about Him throwing out KKG in wedding night  

" NK aur ek baar mazak mey maine ussey shaadi karli aur ussey room se bahar sulaa diya"
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i know many ppl including u feel that i favour ASR more  but in this case though ur point is valid i feel v should give him the benefit of doubt. remember during their fight in the coffee shop when Payal reminded him of that black day he showed regret. He went out of his way to make PAYASH wedding happen, apologized to payal & strongly asserted that it was not Kushi's fault but his. So definitely regret is there.

I think today more than regret he was prob amused by the change in their equations. How they ve travelled from hate to love. He was actually thinking how crazy & strange their journey is. I am sure if he had had the same discussion with Kushi he would be misty eyed for treating her that way. Today he was stuck by the irony that their so-called romantic story doesnt ve any romance 😃

But yeah he should definitely apologize to Kushi. Maybe even grovel before her. But today Kushi annoyed me more than weepy willow Di & hence i dint feel like kicking ASR 4 being a jerk.
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
Yeah I agree...don't think we're going to see a redemption track 😕

Did anyone else think it was weird when Arnav was remembering romantic moments, but all the moments were when he had tortured her or was cruel to her...but he was fondly remembering them...and the romantic moments that Khushi did was when she was throwing tea on him etc...where were the rabba vey moments? 😍
Like NK said, this is like a horror/ thriller not romance! 
Well whatever rocks your boat Arnie babu 😆