Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is this CV's Idea of Redemption? (Page 19)

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
my question may sound stupid but can somebody please explain what exactly is the definition of redemption?  on i try to find it on google and found following... 

1.The act of redeeming or the condition of having been redeemed.
2. Recovery of something pawned or mortgaged.
3. The payment of an obligation, as a government's payment of the value of its bonds.
4. Deliverance upon payment of ransom; rescue.
5. Christianity Salvation from sin through Jesus's sacrifice

is there any other definition apart from the mentioned above...Confused

ASR has done so many wrong / cruel things to Khushi for which he need to redeem himself... agreed... so what exactly we want to see as a redemption?

Do we want him to cry be on his knees remembering every wrong thing he did with Khushi?Cry
Do we want him to say sorry and meant it??? will be enough ?Disapprove
Do we want him to change himself and bring a smile on Khushi's face?Approve

what exactly we want to see as ASR's redemption... reading all the comments i m really confused so asking... no offence...

tanu07 Senior Member
tanu07
tanu07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
A good post again...
I wont read too much into this scene... as redemption or anything... nor will i say he takes it casually. Infact the moment he came to know the truth, he regreted his behaviour and apologised to Payal.
In this scene all they were trying to say was that there was no real 'magic' in their initial encounters that could be recreated.  Though he was smart enough to remain silent abt their magical moments... ones they wil recreate.

I believe Arnav's apology will come and that time he will apologise in total... for every tear Khushi has shed.

And frankly, i kind of liked him remembering moments and actually sharing it with someone... i never thought i would ever see him like this.  Arnav and Khushi have come a long way from where they started... they have fought eachother and themselves to get here... for whatever they did that for is worth everything... as long as they value it and treasure it... they can smile at it too if they are at peace. Today both Arnav and Khushi are at peace with that emotion called love... hence the acceptance and the smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvOmNaMaSteOmrima

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

HI rima, I see where you are coming from and I am all about redemption, but I believe its not going to happen:( however, arnav remembering all those scenes with a smirk was probably arnav realizing his love for khushi despite all that went wrong in their past...it was his moment of half reawakening, maybe he will be fully reawakened when shyam reveals the full truth ( about how he met khushi) he is not remorseful yet because he still doesn't know the damage he did that night and I don't understand why khushi and arnav are not having heart to heart conversation regarding shyam. I know khushi is angry with him, but they can discuss this issue. but you don't lose your faith in the show yet, i think it was a sweet scene and he is really trying to win her heart..
it is a swet scene. but the things he recounted were no smiling matter at all. tht is my puzzle

His intent was tell NK that he has been horrible to her from the beginning! Nk kept pushing him to tell him all about their first meeting and Arnav realizes ( with a smirk) that he has never really been nice to her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
You're post totally conveys exactly what I feel right now. I'm thoroughly confused with tho show, and don't know who to take seriously  anymore.

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicfan5

rima...i was also put off by the smirk on ASR's face when he was remembering everything...He seemed amused...no regret what so ever...

When NK said romantic moments i imagined he would remember her falling into his arms the first time...their rain sequence...Teej...diwali light scene...rangoli scene...diwali diya scene...him returning her payal...the almost kiss scene...teri meri dance...I could go on...

I guess ASR just wants a smile on her face thus the cute antics...

Also didn't get Khushi today...suggesting that Payash go for a holiday...with everything happening in the house...really..i know she meant well but still I just didn't get it...

Don't know what the CV's r thinking...they just build up and then let us down...the wooing part is cute but there are bigger probs...shouldn't everyone in RM sit down and talk about the situation...no wonder Anjali is going nuts...She doesn't know whom to believe...nothing is getting cleared...

I guess the actual redemption will start when Khushi leaves RM and shyam truth is revealed to everyone most importantly to Anjali along with Arnav-Khushi contract marriage truth...

I think then not only Arnav but the entire Raizada family will repent ( i sincerely hope so)...

Till then we have to be patient and positive ( reminding myself everyday)..Hope TRP maiya is also this patient...

for me patience is running and so is time. i liked the current track till these inconsistencies creeped in

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

ASR has done so many wrong / cruel things to Khushi for which he need to redeem himself... agreed... so what exactly we want to see as a redemption?

Do we want him to cry be on his knees remembering every wrong thing he did with Khushi?Cry

what exactly we want to see as ASR's redemption... reading all the comments i m really confused so asking... no offence...
[/QUOTE]

Ofcourse yes, I wanted to see all the above!  I wanted him to cry, beg her for sorry n make her smile. Wanted him to regret heartfully ,openly! May be only then that ll make a  proper redemption track! ! Btw what do u wanna see him doing?

Edited by Chaituv - 18 July 2012 at 12:11pm

musicfan5OmNaMaSteOmrima

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I don't think the real redemption track started...today when Arnav narrated so incidents he did not seem regretful..maybe because he technically has khushi now...You know what they say, you only realise the true value of something when you loose it...Anyway khushi has forgiven Arnav already...the redemption track will start after something drastic happens in future and when she leaves RM!
Who knows maybe poojie will have a miscarriage and Arnav might end up shattering khushi completely in blind rage..I mean...maybe
I always wanted a redemption track and my gut feeling says this is not the redemption track..here Arnav is simply wooing her...when the redemption track comes Im sure it rock us with the sheer intensity we are wishing for...
Besides Arhi's redemption track now is a bad idea..cux CV has to show Anjali crying, bemoaning and wailing!

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

my question may sound stupid but can somebody please explain what exactly is the definition of redemption?  on i try to find it on google and found following... 

1.The act of redeeming or the condition of having been redeemed.
2. Recovery of something pawned or mortgaged.
3. The payment of an obligation, as a government's payment of the value of its bonds.
4. Deliverance upon payment of ransom; rescue.
5. Christianity Salvation from sin through Jesus's sacrifice

is there any other definition apart from the mentioned above...Confused

there is no dictionary meaning which will work. when a person REALIZES he is wrong IT IS REDEMPTION...THAT REALIZATION is missing

musicfan5OmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Raj

Go to top