Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is this CV's Idea of Redemption? (Page 18)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

HI rima, I see where you are coming from and I am all about redemption, but I believe its not going to happen:( however, arnav remembering all those scenes with a smirk was probably arnav realizing his love for khushi despite all that went wrong in their past...it was his moment of half reawakening, maybe he will be fully reawakened when shyam reveals the full truth ( about how he met khushi) he is not remorseful yet because he still doesn't know the damage he did that night and I don't understand why khushi and arnav are not having heart to heart conversation regarding shyam. I know khushi is angry with him, but they can discuss this issue. but you don't lose your faith in the show yet, i think it was a sweet scene and he is really trying to win her heart..
it is a swet scene. but the things he recounted were no smiling matter at all. tht is my puzzle

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
rima...i was also put off by the smirk on ASR's face when he was remembering everything...He seemed amused...no regret what so ever...

When NK said romantic moments i imagined he would remember her falling into his arms the first time...their rain sequence...Teej...diwali light scene...rangoli scene...diwali diya scene...him returning her payal...the almost kiss scene...teri meri dance...I could go on...

I guess ASR just wants a smile on her face thus the cute antics...

Also didn't get Khushi today...suggesting that Payash go for a holiday...with everything happening in the house...really..i know she meant well but still I just didn't get it...

Don't know what the CV's r thinking...they just build up and then let us down...the wooing part is cute but there are bigger probs...shouldn't everyone in RM sit down and talk about the situation...no wonder Anjali is going nuts...She doesn't know whom to believe...nothing is getting cleared...

I guess the actual redemption will start when Khushi leaves RM and shyam truth is revealed to everyone most importantly to Anjali along with Arnav-Khushi contract marriage truth...

I think then not only Arnav but the entire Raizada family will repent ( i sincerely hope so)...

Till then we have to be patient and positive ( reminding myself everyday)..Hope TRP maiya is also this patient...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Chaituv

I don't think the actual redemption track already started!  (  or I'm too  desperate for a redemption track making me think so). May be something big is waiting forcing Kushi leave RM , then the  real redemption track starts!      As we can see Kushi this time is not letting go off his faults easily, she is standing for her self respect! She ll make it more tough for him which may lead to remarriage track. Can  they  plz keep kushi's character consistent this time.
   Liked the precap Tongue! It's soo funny!
what makes us sure remarriage will happen due to redemption? anything can hapen in this show
 Ya , how can I forget we r watching ippknd where anything is possibleTonguebut I'm sure there ll be a separation track! As we Saw Asr himself got the contract thing back again.once Kushi leaves RM ,Payal ll give Asr his piece of mind, may be making his smirking flashbacks of today ll be shown as horror  on that day,only then he ll regret for a big time. In mean while Anjali ll get to know that kushin is never at fault, then maa ka kangan n letter ll play a vital role. May be this is the reason For cv's not showing anything now! Atleast we can hope,ya! 
     They can't move to any other track before the redemption track! I'm desperately waiting for this track!

Edited by Chaituv - 18 July 2012 at 11:30am

OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Originally posted by princessVV

I think the redeption track will start once the 6 month contract comes out and Khushi leaves RM and returns to Gupta house.
that's what we think...may be another comedy track is about to hit us

So ASR's OTT behavior might be bashed this timeLOL
yeah johnny. our revengeSmile

i like that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyChaituvJohny.S.Raj

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Smile

Actually is Khushi gonna leave RM or not if so when , I think she wont leave till i finish my PG studies which has started this week.LOL God if i had never visited IF i would have lived peacefully without those spoilers
ROFLyes johnny finish your pppg studies, get married have kids, by then khushi will leave rmLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

musicfan5OmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Raj

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

I think so Ouch 

That was it...a 3 minute recap with Arnav smiling as he remembered the times he hurt her. At least he didn't have flashbacks of the time when he forcefully married her...even these thick-headed writers realized that would be in bad taste. 

We just have to accept this was always meant to be Khushi's fate. She will never get any respect. Apparently this was always Arnav-Anjali's story. Thanks to Gautam Hedge for reminding us. Now I know what not to expect from the show.

OmNaMaSteOm

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by princessVV

I think the redeption track will start once the 6 month contract comes out and Khushi leaves RM and returns to Gupta house.
that's what we think...may be another comedy track is about to hit us

So ASR's OTT behavior might be bashed this timeLOL
yeah johnny. our revengeSmile

i like that

LOLLOL

OmNaMaSteOm

VkjThomsun Goldie
VkjThomsun
VkjThomsun

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
res!!