Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is this CV's Idea of Redemption? (Page 17)

Simone2005 Senior Member
Simone2005
Simone2005

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I think what we are seeing now is the calm before the next big storm.    The kidnapping track was so gloomy (rightfully so).  Now we are seeing lighthearted moments.  It also shows how Arnav feels about Khushi and how he trusts her.  Separation and Redemption will be whats coming up next.  Let them smile for a bit.  These episodes will just add to there memories of one another.  Now Khushi will have many positive flashbacks.   I am frankly enjoying these episodes.  It's like the pre-wedding shows.  Stay positive.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilmi

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by nilmi

He is ASR after all...I don't think they will show ASR in Devdas avatar ever...If Kushi leave him..then he will bring her back in ASR way...I like his arrogant self more than Devdas avataar...
who wants devdas avtaar. we just want him to realize. right now he is smiling about it. that is weird

It's true dear...I was kind of surprised after watching today's episode...How on earth he took them so lightly...   But Cv's never be serious about his previous behavior so far...

Anyway I can't comment about today episode...I watched it without subtitle...
(I don;t know Hindi...Cry)oh ok. that is tough. watch now in IF. they would have uploaded with sub titles

nilmi

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simone2005

I think what we are seeing now is the calm before the next big storm.    The kidnapping track was so gloomy (rightfully so).  Now we are seeing lighthearted moments.  It also shows how Arnav feels about Khushi and how he trusts her.  Separation and Redemption will be whats coming up next.  Let them smile for a bit.  These episodes will just add to there memories of one another.  Now Khushi will have many positive flashbacks.   I am frankly enjoying these episodes.  It's like the pre-wedding shows.  Stay positive.
it is not the episode which is the problem. it is asr's reaction to critical things...that was the objective of the post

OmNaMaSteOm

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I read an interview of GEET writer who said GEET TRP DOWNFALL was due to showing Maaan the lead actor doing comedy.He was serious as Arnav but CV's started showing him doing Comedy things to impress wife and consequently TRP fell down.
We want ARNAV TO REGRET NOT TO DO COMEDY.

Plus all this debate on India forums about the track is going since kidnap ended and the responsible is 4 lions and media houses.No one is clearing the doubt by giving atleast a press statement or inyterview.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Actually is Khushi gonna leave RM or not if so when , I think she wont leave till i finish my PG studies which has started this week.LOL God if i had never visited IF i would have lived peacefully without those spoilersLOL

rima

nilmi IF-Dazzler
nilmi
nilmi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Redemption now or never.
It does not make any sense that he will keep on hurting Khushi and we will be waiting for redemption.
If the Cvs show the regret now then it is fine otherwise no need to show it by giving Khushi more pains.

As long as Kushi is with him ...He never repent...He want's Kushi and she is with him...He knows very well how much she loves him...
Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
HI rima, I see where you are coming from and I am all about redemption, but I believe its not going to happen:( however, arnav remembering all those scenes with a smirk was probably arnav realizing his love for khushi despite all that went wrong in their past...it was his moment of half reawakening, maybe he will be fully reawakened when shyam reveals the full truth ( about how he met khushi) he is not remorseful yet because he still doesn't know the damage he did that night and I don't understand why khushi and arnav are not having heart to heart conversation regarding shyam. I know khushi is angry with him, but they can discuss this issue. but you don't lose your faith in the show yet, i think it was a sweet scene and he is really trying to win her heart..

OmNaMaSteOmrima

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

the actual redemption i think is for later after something big happening.. i think ... this is just to show his love for this girl .. aha ..

ok i buy this. but i seriously seriously never expected arnav to smile about dropping khushi from the first floor. may be i am wrong or delusional

Yeahh but I have never expected alot of things in this drama..for example checking her from the top floor..:/
Nah your not wrong or delusional.. you have good points!! Mayn arnav ki dil toh pagal hai.. I think today confirms that he was in love from the moment her held her but refused to believe.. but now finally he is accepting it!!! P.s like you I'm waiting for a redemption!!!

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top