Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is this CV's Idea of Redemption? (Page 12)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dinarochka

Eff me. I've stopped having any expectations from this show and the CV's. I now just watch it for the two leads only.
you are wiser than I am Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samsungtv

its better to take the episodes as the come.. don expect too much then we can enjoy them.. and this is IPK so  nothing that we expect is going to happen anyways..Big smile
thanks for those wise words. only problem is I forget it once i start watching another episode. i get so passionate

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by coolspicebabe_1

I think we should just stop jumping to conclusions and demanding things. Instead it's best to let them tell the story their way... so far they haven't let us down and we've always been quick to judge then repented later. This is all going so beautifully and differently to other soaps, I couldn't ask for any more or better Smile I love this new NK Arnav bonding... it's fabulous!
i think it is only normal after 100 slaps to expect some regret. destroying some's marriage and dropping from the top floor is not amusing. not to me at least. i am sorry

Girl you are watching the wrong show then.Gul finds such things amusing.In her earlier hit show a guy married a girl for money.The guy dumps the girl after spending a night with her.The girl decides to take revenge.But she forgave him and even was on friendly terms with him.Big smile
oh that part i know. i started losing it for the show when i realized what started as a social message and a plight for the girl then went on to become a romance with the brother...it never worked for me. but leaving that show aside, if we look at this show, this is so powerful. they have 100s of chances to set the right note. why why why do they fail us each time?

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rayka

Rima,  the trp's are evidence of where this show is really going.  The ME made no impact and clearly the episodes in most cases seem irrelevant.  Arnav is busy wooing his wife while he has forgotten about collecting evidence against Shyam.  He has to show evidence to his sister. 
For some reason I find Payal-Akash MU dragged on and on.  These episodes need to bring the evidence out and Payal needs to come out with the truth about Khushi's life and Shyam entering their lives.  That is when the real redemption will start.  You are so right Arnav took the release of the video so lightly.  He does not even realise what havoc that one video caused in the lives of simple people such as the Gupta's.
correct. it was surely not a joke to release the video and no smiling matter to humiliate a girl publicly

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Rima,
I think the purpose of this track is to make him see how his actions have really hurt her. He doesn't know it yet, but he will. I am sure. Else, why go back the memory lane? It has to have some purpose, right? Lets wait and watch.
dearly hope there is a purpose

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

I was also thinking same. Why Arnav was not remorseful remembering all the horrible moments.The scene was too cute for sure. but there was no sign of repentance there.So probably he will never ever feel guilty about the man-handling after their forced marriage. Will he ever regret for throwing her out from the bedroom in their wedding night, made her sleep in the pool area in the cold night for so many days, humiliated her so many times, naming her characterless, a home wrecker! Will he ever remember those words, " I hate you and feeling disgusted sharing a room with you",Calling her low class so many times. Bruised her by slamming the glass door ,bruised her heart severely for so many times!
Plz CVs and Mr. Hegde try to recollect those before focus on "di ki saut"
It's a plea from a die hard fan who sticks with your show in all the thick and thins.
i join the plea. but he will say 'dekhna hai to dekho'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmsohara

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shagun_sarun

i think, we have to wait a lil longer for redemption...this is absolutely not a redemption track!
you know something. after all these months, i have no eagerness for the redemption at all...it is the cry wolf story

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

For those who are saying:CVs will give the redemption track later.
Maybe you are right.But at that time it will have no meaning.MUs after MUs will keep on happening.The intensity of the relationship will fade away.

agree. it is like the cause and effect theory. you can't have the cause today and the effect many episodes later

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm-MOTHER-

Go to top