Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is this CV's Idea of Redemption? (Page 10)

fascination Goldie
fascination
fascination

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by fascination

Mr GH : dekna hai to dekho, mujse kuch expect na karo, redemption ko bahar mein janey do, aur Anjali key tears ko welcome karo
i think GH should quit as the writer for the show to improve. things have gone to his head

The problem is that GH is the writer of many shows, Saathiya, Madhubala and IPKKND and maybe more.
Now tell me how can he give his 100% when he has so many show to handle ??
So for me he didn't really  care

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Iceflames IF-Dazzler
Iceflames
Iceflames

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Rima,to tell you the truth im  totally exhausted with this show now.Today i was so bored that i was constantly changing channels during episode.One thing for sure ,theres no more positivity and hope and  optimism left in me now.Feels like im automatically getting detoxed.Rather feels like detached viewer these days.Sleepy Talk about the constant letting down and inconsistansies and lack of intensity and real emotions

PS:looks like trp maiyya is ready with the next wrath coming wednesdayOuchwell i wont complain...

OmNaMaSteOmrima

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

When ASR started to reminisce I too thought he would feel bad for all the horrible things he did to her and feel guilt and pain... on the contrary I see a smiling ASR who found it all funny... Perhaps thinking back those incidents may have seem harmless but they could have been fatal too...

I doubt if the CVs will take ASR on a guilt trip.. they might turn his redemption into a comedy... Now his great brain is thinking of re-creating those incidents to make Khushi happy... Knowing Khushi she may fall for it and smile... but any other girl in her position will tell him where to jump from..

Edited by LadyLaLa - 18 July 2012 at 10:26am

OmNaMaSteOmrima

.Gianna. Senior Member
.Gianna.
.Gianna.

Originally posted by coolspicebabe_1

I think we should just stop jumping to conclusions and demanding things. Instead it's best to let them tell the story their way... so far they haven't let us down and we've always been quick to judge then repented later. This is all going so beautifully and differently to other soaps, I couldn't ask for any more or better Smile I love this new NK Arnav bonding... it's fabulous!

i think it is only normal after 100 slaps to expect some regret. destroying some's marriage and dropping from the top floor is not amusing. not to me at least. i am sorry

I understand but this is really just a show. It's fiction. All loose ends cannot be tied very quickly because then the story flow comes to an end and they have to bring in a completely different track to keep it going. Like we see in several other shows, the creatives bring in one track then wrap it up completely and introduce new irrelevant characters with completely new story lines... it breaks the continuity. Unlike that, in IPKKND the CVs have constantly kept us entertained with the same characters interacting with one another in one continuous story... we've just come out of a long spell of a misunderstanding. To continue by showing Khushi angry and ASR pleading and moaning is probably going to frustrate viewers even more because as much as we'd like to see a man repent for his deeds in reality, unfortunately in fiction it doesn't work for long. It doesn't go with Arnav's image either... instead, seeing this soft side to our beloved alpha male, which is completely new to him as well, is a breath of fresh air. Yes, I know you want justice for khushi and she deserves it too, but I think it's more important for arnav to fully appreciate khushi's role in his life by realising the depth of his own feelings (that go beyond possesiveness). Just my thoughts Smile

I don't know what sort of redemption track you had in mind, but if it entails arnav begging for khushi's forgiveness and trying to woo her back while she ignores him or throws him some kind of attitude, um.. I'm afraid this forum's literally going to explode with petitions for khushi's assassination Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva--MKB--Anku-

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
well i liked the episode!

and i don't think this is redemption track..it will come in a while later when Anjali plays her cards and Arnav will revert back to ASR and hurt khushi and she will most likely leave him..which leads to a separation and him taking some gravity..

right now he is after a quick fix..and that is to bring back a smile on her face..

so i took it in that sense and therefore i managed to love it as in a separate thing to redemption..

so this is mostly likely not the redemption but just accept it as him not realizing the gravity of the hurt he has done to her..
cz today when they showed lighthearted side of him, we were shown a glimpse of the extent Khushi has been affected..

so hopefully after this fun n jokes for a bit, the reality will catch up and then we will get gravity in the story..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-CDlovemusicfan5-MKB-OmNaMaSteOmrima

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
yes rima...
though i like your post..
but i dont want to jump into conclusions...
ASR for now has taken khushi for granted..since she is always around him thats why..
the day she leaves ...i am sure he will be guilty and will cherish all the moments..but this time not with a smirk but with tears..
so i for one am positive that something like this will happen...
but let him first show his love towards her, open up, do crazy tactics...atleast she will smile!...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-OmNaMaSteOmprincessunararima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

rima its better not to let them know our opinions. They are RUDE and already hinted at a good storyline ahead. Well ITS GOOD according to them not us.
I am tired of writing posts against this new track. Its good well Arhi moments are BUT it does not look like we are going to see the redemption anytime soon.or maybe NOT AT ALL.
They said that ITS THEIR BABY. Fair enough.
I am gonna watch it for Arhi ONLY and now NK also. Storyline and others dont excite me so I am gonna skip or change channels when they are on till the storyline  improves.
Missing Abhash really. Atleast he is an awesome villain. As long as he is around Anjali wont cry and Arnav is going to be overprotective of Khushi.
NK is a charmer. His and Arnavs scenes are worth watching. Liking them a lot nowadays. I hope Cvs keep him permanently in the show somehow.
trina aren't the trps indicators for this guy of what they are doing wrong? aren't we the passionate audience? as fari said we are not the enemies. why are they fighting their own fans. what are they trying to do...turn us away? I hope they retain NK too

trina2010OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

I think we should just stop jumping to conclusions and demanding things. Instead it's best to let them tell the story their way... so far they haven't let us down and we've always been quick to judge then repented later. This is all going so beautifully and differently to other soaps, I couldn't ask for any more or better Smile I love this new NK Arnav bonding... it's fabulous!

i think it is only normal after 100 slaps to expect some regret. destroying some's marriage and dropping from the top floor is not amusing. not to me at least. i am sorry

I understand but this is really just a show. It's fiction. All loose ends cannot be tied very quickly because then the story flow comes to an end and they have to bring in a completely different track to keep it going. Like we see in several other shows, the creatives bring in one track then wrap it up completely and introduce new irrelevant characters with completely new story lines... it breaks the continuity. Unlike that, in IPKKND the CVs have constantly kept us entertained with the same characters interacting with one another in one continuous story... we've just come out of a long spell of a misunderstanding. To continue by showing Khushi angry and ASR pleading and moaning is probably going to frustrate viewers even more because as much as we'd like to see a man repent for his deeds in reality, unfortunately in fiction it doesn't work for long. It doesn't go with Arnav's image either... instead, seeing this soft side to our beloved alpha male, which is completely new to him as well, is a breath of fresh air. Yes, I know you want justice for khushi and she deserves it too, but I think it's more important for arnav to fully appreciate khushi's role in his life by realising the depth of his own feelings (that go beyond possesiveness). Just my thoughts Smile

I don't know what sort of redemption track you had in mind, but if it entails arnav begging for khushi's forgiveness and trying to woo her back while she ignores him or throws him some kind of attitude, um.. I'm afraid this forum's literally going to explode with petitions for khushi's assassination Tongue
why is begging consider redemption? simple realization of one's mistakes is redemption. here is where IPK fails repeatedly because it goes on showing the girl harassed and harassed again. yes it is fiction, if so then we should just not watch it at all with passion because passion drives other things like TRp

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top