Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rima

😊 🀣yes johnny finish your pppg studies, get married have kids, by then khushi will leave rmπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I want to bang my head on a wall and if it happens one of your craziest fan [MyselfπŸ˜†] and well wisher will have head injury πŸ˜†so please khushi leave RM  soon or atleast strike Gul's head with a rod and make her remember her promise of a redemption trackπŸ˜†
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

πŸ˜† I want to bang my head on a wall and if it happens one of your craziest fan [MyselfπŸ˜†] and well wisher will have head injury πŸ˜†so please khushi leave RM  soon or atleast strike Gul's head with a rod and make her remember her promise of a redemption trackπŸ˜†

Khushi can borrow the rod from Rocky...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanu07

A good post again...

I wont read too much into this scene... as redemption or anything... nor will i say he takes it casually. Infact the moment he came to know the truth, he regreted his behaviour and apologised to Payal.
In this scene all they were trying to say was that there was no real 'magic' in their initial encounters that could be recreated.  Though he was smart enough to remain silent abt their magical moments... ones they wil recreate.

I believe Arnav's apology will come and that time he will apologise in total... for every tear Khushi has shed.

And frankly, i kind of liked him remembering moments and actually sharing it with someone... i never thought i would ever see him like this.  Arnav and Khushi have come a long way from where they started... they have fought eachother and themselves to get here... for whatever they did that for is worth everything... as long as they value it and treasure it... they can smile at it too if they are at peace. Today both Arnav and Khushi are at peace with that emotion called love... hence the acceptance and the smile.

hm nice thought. i like it. but still i feel arnav remembering it for the first time and not wincing about it is inconsistent
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaituv

ASR has done so many wrong / cruel things to Khushi for which he need to redeem himself... agreed... so what exactly we want to see as a redemption?

Do we want him to cry be on his knees remembering every wrong thing he did with Khushi?😭
Do we want him to say sorry and meant it??? will be enough ?πŸ˜’
Do we want him to change himself and bring a smile on Khushi's face?

what exactly we want to see as ASR's redemption... reading all the comments i m really confused so asking... no offence...

Ofcourse yes, I wanted to see all the above! Even that would be very less for what all he did to Kushi! Btw what do u wanna see him doing?
[/QUOTE]

I would like to see him realizing his mistakes and say a heartfelt sorry... i want him to bring a smile on Khushi's face the way he is trying now... πŸ˜ƒ

I would not like him to cry buckets πŸ˜­πŸ˜­... 
Edited by sayali_d23 - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicfan5

Khushi can borrow the rod from Rocky...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

excellent idea
Sayali_23 thumbnail
there is no dictionary meaning which will work. when a person REALIZES he is wrong IT IS REDEMPTION...THAT REALIZATION is missing
[/QUOTE]

agreed that realization is missing... but even if he realizes his wrongdoings the only thing he can say is I M SORRY ... i made a mistake as there is nothing he can do about the things he did in the past...

so are we saying we are waiting for a SORRY??

PS : i read many of your and the way you defend your points... i feel you can be a very good defense lawyer...πŸ˜‰
rima thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: sayali_d23

there is no dictionary meaning which will work. when a person REALIZES he is wrong IT IS REDEMPTION...THAT REALIZATION is missing

agreed that realization is missing... but even if he realizes his wrongdoings the only thing he can say is I M SORRY ... i made a mistake as there is nothing he can do about the things he did in the past...

PS : i read many of your and the way you defend your points... i feel you can be a very good defense lawyer...πŸ˜‰
my Dad has told me that many times...but i prefer to be a writer😊

anyways no. it is not a sorry. it is genuine regret. understanding that he ruined someone's happiness. knowledge that his every action broke her and she survived. knowledge that she has been his victime from day 1 and stil she loves him...do I need to gon on?
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: lylow

I don't think the real redemption track started...today when Arnav narrated so incidents he did not seem regretful..maybe because he technically has khushi now...You know what they say, you only realise the true value of something when you loose it...Anyway khushi has forgiven Arnav already...the redemption track will start after something drastic happens in future and when she leaves RM!
Who knows maybe poojie will have a miscarriage and Arnav might end up shattering khushi completely in blind rage..I mean...maybe
I always wanted a redemption track and my gut feeling says this is not the redemption track..here Arnav is simply wooing her...when the redemption track comes Im sure it rock us with the sheer intensity we are wishing for...
Besides Arhi's redemption track now is a bad idea..cux CV has to show Anjali crying, bemoaning and wailing!

if arnav shatters khushi even further this show has no meaning for me. i am already watching it half heartedly...many like me are which shows in thre TRP
thechaigirl thumbnail
The CV's r stretching the forgiving nature if khushi too much...looking at from any angle I m not able to digest her forgiving him to this extend. Am glad she is not giving in so easily ...after today I think only if khushi leaves RM tat too for her self respect only then we can hope to see redemption...how r they planning to tie redemption with the current track...I genuinely don't get it.
Sayali_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

😊

my Dad has told me that many times...but i prefer to be a writer😊

anyways no. it is not a sorry. it is genuine regret. understanding that he ruined someone's happiness. knowledge that his every action broke her and she survived. knowledge that she has been his victime from day 1 and stil she loves him...do I need to gon on?

Ohhh so your are a professional writer πŸ‘... no wonder you are so good with putting your thoughts in words on paper... πŸ˜Š

i won't mind if you go on... πŸ˜‰