Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

callyd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Rima.. I get frustrated too. ASR hasn't realised what all those actions did to Khushi. But I have a feeling, we are going to get a separation soon. And Payal will finally lose it when she gets to know that ASR had forced Khushi too marry through blackmail. She will bring up all these incidences to make ASR feel guilty of his actions.

Then the redemption track will begin. Once Anjali realises Khushi is innocent, she may take her mother's kangans and letter to bring Khushi back. And the remarriage will happen.

Right now, they are just trying to give the audience some romantic and light moments before pushing us into an intense crying track.
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: foreverurs

There is so much potential in this track that it is a very very big let dwon to see this episode...but the CVs have ruined it... and now they are ruining ASR's charcter as well by making him do such nonsense acts...

its not ASR's style!!!!!!!!!

agree. they are just ruining his character. this is not him
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think the actual redemption track already started!  (  or I'm too  desperate for a redemption track making me think so). May be something big is waiting forcing Kushi leave RM , then the  real redemption track starts!      As we can see Kushi this time is not letting go off his faults easily, she is standing for her self respect! She ll make it more tough for him which may lead to remarriage track. Can  they  plz keep kushi's character consistent this time.
   Liked the precap πŸ˜›! It's soo funny!
Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

Well I don't think this is redemptation track yet it's only Arnav bringing a smile bk to khushi face, I liked today's Epi it was cute I guess cv have saved redemptation for later when something big happens Khushi leaves the house then Arnav will relize I still have faith in the cv and lets see he the story unfolds

i don't what they will do. all i know is that if they don't do it, their trps will dip even further
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

agree. they are just ruining his character. this is not him

Everything is fair in love n warπŸ˜‰. He is no more Asr for Kushi, he is only Arnav , atleast for now(being cautious here)!πŸ˜†
Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimid

Hi Rima.. I get frustrated too. ASR hasn't realised what all those actions did to Khushi. But I have a feeling, we are going to get a separation soon. And Payal will finally lose it when she gets to know that ASR had forced Khushi too marry through blackmail. She will bring up all these incidences to make ASR feel guilty of his actions.

Then the redemption track will begin. Once Anjali realises Khushi is innocent, she may take her mother's kangans and letter to bring Khushi back. And the remarriage will happen.

Right now, they are just trying to give the audience some romantic and light moments before pushing us into an intense crying track.

i thought they just pushed us into an intense cryying track when shyam was all over khushi . but your idea is correct. the remarriage will happen
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: chaitali00

Hi Rima its always lovely to c ur posts... i agree with u but u know what i dont think the cvs r even considering that... they only want to show how much pain the female lead can take and how easily they can forgive ... and as far as emotions r concerned they have always showed inconsistency... u remember when Arnav said her characterless Khushi said " if u think so low of me then so be it... " and next day she starts proving that she is not guilty to the extent that she even wants to take Shyam's help... frankly this show has only one selling point and that is SARUN MAGIC... and it no less than a drug... so i guess we have to bear with this...

agree with you word to word. one day i was cheering khushi for not explaining herself and next day i was xzapped as she waited in his office to give an explanation
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

Its part of their crazy epic love story!! I think i like it this y. I mean why get muddled up with women rights and all and enjoy the show

os this woman's rights? it is human rights? or should i say animal right? because khushi was treated like an animal
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chaituv

I don't think the actual redemption track already started!  (  or I'm too  desperate for a redemption track making me think so). May be something big is waiting forcing Kushi leave RM , then the  real redemption track starts!      As we can see Kushi this time is not letting go off his faults easily, she is standing for her self respect! She ll make it more tough for him which may lead to remarriage track. Can  they  plz keep kushi's character consistent this time.

Liked the precap πŸ˜›! It's soo funny!

what makes us sure remarriage will happen due to redemption? anything can hapen in this show
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessVV

I think the redeption track will start once the 6 month contract comes out and Khushi leaves RM and returns to Gupta house.

that's what we think...may be another comedy track is about to hit us