Is this CV's Idea of Redemption? - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
well...thisis nota ekta kapoor serial so dont think that you will be shown crying and life threatening scenes for redemption and something rona dhona...

it snew show...which far more real...
asr has ego...
khushi has ego...
and they are doing their bit in best possible way like  a real couple do...

asr has promised to win her back...
he is going far...

and one day you will seee that rona dhona type redemption which you are waiting for but they can jump to that...character mein rh k karega padi...

it was just my opinion...
sorry if it sounded rude...
And that is why I did not want a redemption track.I just wanted a scene were Arnav accepts his mistakes and ask for forgiveness.I very well know what the Cvs will give us in name of a redemption track.In name of hatred track they gave us a 5 months long boring MU track.I am even scared to think what will they give us in a redemption track.

4 Lions is brilliant in portraying light hearted moments,Nok-Jhoks,passionate romance.But they fail to execute hatred tracks,sad tracks successfully.The same thing happened with their previous show,

Originally posted by nilmi

He is ASR after all...I don't think they will show ASR in Devdas avatar ever...If Kushi leave him..then he will bring her back in ASR way...I like his arrogant self more than Devdas avataar...
who wants devdas avtaar. we just want him to realize. right now he is smiling about it. that is weird
So agree with you..feels like a Mockery of everything that was shown so far !!!
OMG!!! Rima; thanks once again for bringing out EXACTLY what disturbed me the most in all the hype of 'ASR is chooo cute' 

This is what I asked one of my buddies; copy pasting it

Why is Arnav creeping me out these days? I know CVs only intend to make him look all cute (the cake scene intention was just that!) and today; when he was remembering his first meeting with Khushi esp leaking the tape part, he was amused!!!!!😕 That tape release he knows ruined her family's life and he admitted it too; phir bhi bade maze mein tha banda...why is the whole 'cuteness' factor not shining through? On the contrary, he looked like a psychopath; devoid of guilt!

did you guys feel it too?

You answered my question; THANK YOU!
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

And that is why I did not want a redemption track.I just wanted a scene were Arnav accepts his mistakes and ask for forgiveness.I very well know what the Cvs will give us in name of a redemption track.In name of hatred track they gave us a 5 months long boring MU track.I am even scared to think what will they give us in a redemption track.

4 Lions is brilliant in portraying light hearted moments,Nok-Jhoks,passionate romance.But they fail to execute hatred tracks,sad tracks successfully.The same thing happened with their previous show,

yes I have heard. pretty sad for such a great show with so much potential
Hi Rima its always lovely to c ur posts... i agree with u but u know what i dont think the cvs r even considering that... they only want to show how much pain the female lead can take and how easily they can forgive ... and as far as emotions r concerned they have always showed inconsistency... u remember when Arnav said her characterless Khushi said " if u think so low of me then so be it... " and next day she starts proving that she is not guilty to the extent that she even wants to take Shyam's help... frankly this show has only one selling point and that is SARUN MAGIC... and it no less than a drug... so i guess we have to bear with this...
Its part of their crazy epic love story!! I think i like it this y. I mean why get muddled up with women rights and all and enjoy the show
I think the redeption track will start once the 6 month contract comes out and Khushi leaves RM and returns to Gupta house.
Originally posted by tanvia

well...thisis nota ekta kapoor serial so dont think that you will be shown crying and life threatening scenes for redemption and something rona dhona...

it snew show...which far more real...
asr has ego...
khushi has ego...
and they are doing their bit in best possible way like  a real couple do...

asr has promised to win her back...
he is going far...

and one day you will seee that rona dhona type redemption which you are waiting for but they can jump to that...character mein rh k karega padi...

it was just my opinion...
sorry if it sounded rude...
simply your opinion of what I want

who wants rona dhina

i just want serious things to be treated seriously. not some silly smile for a destructive deed.