Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is this CV's Idea of Redemption?

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Somebidy help me here.

For over a year I hae waited for Arnav's regret for the Lucknow fashion fiasco, the way he sent her footage to TV and how he hurt her initially.

For over a year I have waited to see Arnav say sorry to her for those terrible things he did to her.

I understand that the intention was to show how crazy their love story is and how they still each other.

I understand both Arnav and Khushi have moved beyond this.

But as a viewer it is a shock to see such intense things shown lightly.

It is quite disappointing to see the regret we waited for is never going to come.

It is quite a let down to know ASR just thinks these are normal things or mad things which is part of their love.

Is this the redemption we waited for?

I am sorry to say this redemption is not working for me.

There is so much potential in this track that it is a very very big let dwon to see this episode.

I really want to know if this is the CV's idea of redemption...because if it is I don't know what I should expect from this show and whether I should take anything seriously

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110kshitu_20simran2697armanmalliktitaliaarhi-enchantedAzalea.mastiSanayachocobubbletingtingggn_girlN.fatimaShikhaBarunsakwarchi29sumanrafluffyktauralphseattleJordinarmaanridhimma4prayasbanetta10jalpa_23kashevZzabisvmimehreen.MaroRudracraziefanmeeyaaapricityRaykaadvaitaAmaZaynHopeleslyInLovehasheyzenjoePeoniaAtyayarshi1986sudhaipkh-arshi89pink.lotusBestesynirbasito4856Mahi122ruchikacdcPiscineMolitorVkjThomsunsoaringskiesSaraJLarnavandkhushi1starplus31fascinationbleeding.lovesun2011mitrabhuyanorianthiana.khanswaramCharishmaSiestaJulie0001Kasu4lyfeArHi_4everpinkssSunriseGreenSwap-ArhisparikhAsh95Shas3-Anks-swetha_ch..Damsel..JaponicaarshiyanaRickyBahlIceflamesAmidstTheWordsthechaigirlAmazingAmyHorizonekiholoPunkin22Arshig8musicfan5ChaituvGeet24Fireboltarshi_karishSanzBarbieshena07SwaNia_2bella39trina2010sigrid.Euphoria.OmNaMaSteOmsecond_chancesVeena..BearNaNaDiamondLife-Zara-CandYlicious_SSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29SamiyaIPKKNDCATZ..GayuArnavsilvia1999Deedeepa1MrDarcyfan.FairyDust....Tanu...soharaJohny.S.RajxAaliya-MeMyselfI.Jane..princessunara.shinchan.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
res
-----------------------------
Even I was waiting for the redemption track and I never imagined it this way. What they are showing now is cute but not redemption. i for once want him to think about all those moments and feel bad, feel guilty. I don't even know why I am still expecting redemption track. I doubt we will see one but really really hope we get one. Maybe not for too long but I hope Khushi somehow leaves RM & thn I so wanna see Arnav missing her badly, crying for her & saying sorry to her. i so wanna see this!

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 18 July 2012 at 9:28am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110arshi19864856thechaigirlShas3Ash95SunriseGreen-Anks-SwaNia_2caskerChaituvMrDarcyfanDeedeepa1pieryrosesohara...Tanu...OmNaMaSteOmshockalot

urvashi_93 Senior Member
urvashi_93
urvashi_93

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
yehhh i thought he wuda been hesitant to tell NK or wud hav felt so ashamed while telling him... but he was smirking o.O no regret or pain in his eyes... like it was all a joke.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20craziefanzenjoearshi1986starplus314856Kasu4lyfeAsh95pinkssSunriseGreenthechaigirlChaituvbarunslakkuSwaNia_2caskerarshi_karishSanzBarbieMrDarcyfan.Kiran.Deedeepa1

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
pls.. lets wait and watch and then comment na.. bcos this is not the end! this is just the beginning of them showing love openly towards each other.. mainly from asr's side!!! he is just gonna try out crazy stuffs.. all the serious things that happened b/w them, will haunt him later!!! lets be patient na.. pls.. think positively! i don't think this is a redemption track!!! may be it leads to redemption.. as Arnav will start thinking of everything that has happened b/w them.. lets just wait and watch Smile

Edited by divvk - 18 July 2012 at 9:31am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

mitraurbbikomaltahsinburberry07pondivyaswatimalkar4aka08luckyarnavkritibalasuba1980White.Pearlaira02pkpkpksita1150-Reva-craziefanMissPunjabiniya_svarshamaharajKasu4lyfeSarun_4everstarplus31sprinkle2desertyasaarrsshhiiborregsimran04swat.geyesonmeAGirlHasNoNameIshrafan11-BrokenDreamer-SunriseGreenKaranShilpa:)barunslakkusigridOmaRamdasssayli_sarunarshi_karishsikhni_bepatientMariam_Sultanpieryrose-MKB-NotKiddingDeedeepa1MrDarcyfanrukuswasthika..Amina..

ArnavBarunLover Goldie
ArnavBarunLover
ArnavBarunLover

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I was actually a little disappointed by that scene too, i didn't think he would talk about that scene so lightly and actually smile about it ! personally i feel the CVs haven't done complete justice to that side of the story YET.

Edited :
Note that i have said YET, because i still have faith in our show, and i don't want to jump to conclusions so quickly, i still have some hope that the CVs will touch on that side of the story too.

Edited by ArnavBarunLover - 18 July 2012 at 9:33am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-craziefanarshi1986sun2011orianthiSarun_4everstarplus31pinkssSunriseGreencaskerOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanrimaprincessunara

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
the actual redemption i think is for later after something big happening ..  i think ... this is just to show his love for this girl .. aha ..

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

pondivyakomaltahsinMissPunjabiJosupravarshamaharajsow2428-Reva-White.Pearlarshi1986Kasu4lyfesun2011starplus31Sarun_4everpinkssSunriseGreenIshrafan11-BrokenDreamer-aarrsshhiisimran04eyesonmeshagun_sarunKaranShilpa:)barunslakkuChaituvsayli_sarunsigridOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanArshi.Sugi.IPKrimaprincessunara

chupachup Senior Member
chupachup
chupachup

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Its not the redemption track Rima.Its only ASR discovering love.He thinks that Khushi will be with him forever, thats why he is taking everything lightly.Redemption will start the day Khushi leaves RM.

CV are on the right track. Lets support them this time...Smile

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinkshitu_20gpatel15pondivyaaka08chaamaagurtiliciousKamalikaGJosupraMissPunjabiniya_ssow2428-Reva-arshi1986White.Pearlviv04k_k_aun.complicatedMoon_lightpkpkpkluckyarnavPiscineMolitorsprinkle2soaringskiesmad-eyesaavan_loversun2011-Mistletoe-starplus31Sarun_4everzobsheh-Anks--BrokenDreamer-pinkssSunriseGreenBini311Nightingale...AGirlHasNoNameIshrafan11aarrsshhiieyesonmesimran04vellainsaan--Yashi--caskerSidda8sayli_sarunshagun_sarundivvkChaituvGeet24KaranShilpa:)barunslakkusigridOmNaMaSteOmNotKiddingDeedeepa1GayuArnavMrDarcyfanSonaLuvZaSafrukuswasthikaTargaryen-MKB-rimapolly_mkArshi.Sugi.IPKprincessunara

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Please  stop wait and watch our trp already low please see what  will CV show us

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pondivyaWhite.Pearl-Reva-gurtilicioussprinkle2Sarun_4eversimran04eyesonme-BrokenDreamer-sikhni_sigridKaranShilpa:)barunslakkuNotKiddingDeedeepa1MrDarcyfanrima

Go to top