Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Horror Story Hain Yeh!! :P

PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
ASR: Aisi koi cheez nahi hain joh main nahi kar sakta!

Me: Par tumhe yeh do cheeze toh bilkul nahi aate, re!!
1. What is Romance and How to be Romantic?

2. How to Story Tell?

ASR: WHAT THE?! I narrated damn well enough for you guys about my life's story...

Me: (cutting in) Life's story, eh?

ASR: Okay! Half of it! But I did it well enough yaar!

Me: Don't yaar me, Paape! Laad Governor ke Laad governor rahoge!! Hmmph! (turning and walking away from a stunned ASR)

ASR: Par... Suno toh...Main...(twitching his lips and running his hands through his hair) Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!! Tumhaari vajeh se meri Izzat ki Band bhi abhi Bajne lagi!!
(to himself) Lekin mujhe abhi abhi toh pata chalaa na ki old memories will help bring back her smile!! (punching the air) Yes!!! Now you see me dear Wife!! You'll be getting the Surprise of your LIFE!!! (clearing his throat) Ah ahem...(yelling to Me) Dekhna Annie!! Main Romantic banke rahoonga!!

Me: (mimicking him and then turning) Pehle apni yeh ASR giri chhod aur thhoda khulke jeeyo! Control freak matt bano aur thhoda muskurao!! Tum jab smile karta hain na...Toh sirf Khushi hi nahi...Duniya ki saari ladkiya... (whispering) Aur kahi Ladke bhi *winks* (back to yelling) tumpe jaan chhidakne lagte hain!! Sabko tumhaari yeh smile bahut pasand hain! :D

ASR: Aur tumhe?

Me: Mujhe bhi! (nodding awkwardly but still looking away from him and keeping a straight face) Thhodi thhodi! (pouting angrily) Chalo, mujhe abhi jaana hain!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is sure guys!! :P
Sheesh!! I was about to fall off my chair laughing my ass off!! 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣Dude!!
Yeah, I do agree on the part where he 'story told' his half Life story here about his encounters with Khushi, but they were damn obnoxious, regarding the Romantic part!!😛 🤪 And I was wondering if he would tell NK about him saving Khushi that day when he gave her work in the Parking lot! But yup, you disappointed me, Love!! And I started wondering about it again, if he would tell NK about him saving Khushi yet again in that construction site?? But...Phhhbbbttt!! *showing tongue*😛

Do give me your views, People-s!! *Dharmendra ish-tyle* 😎

Annie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

207shikha thumbnail
ROFL.! that was such a LOL moment.! 😆
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 207shikha

ROFL.! that was such a LOL moment.! 😆

I know!! Especially the way NK was staring at his brother in disbelief and bewilderment!! :P🤣
Rofl!!!
🤣...
Awesum post, Anu di!!!
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aur hum iss Horror story ke paagal deewane.. One of a kind I must say.. 😎
angellovergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL
anyone hearing that would be in disbelief considering despite all that they're married and in love
poor NK lol
justforuse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Omg i loved nk arnav scenes. I LOLed all the way.

I think nks last dialogue was for us. Its a horror..thriller love story. In other words we wont get romance just craziness!! 😆Edited by justforuse - 11 years ago
princesspurple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved NK's reaction to Arnav's narration of their romantic moments.  "Horror story hain yeh"...lol  NK's probably thinking to himself, Iss horror story ko kya naam doon. 🤣
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved the post annie!!! 🤣 🤣 still rofling at NK's reaction!!!🤣
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tiashaa

Rofl!!!

🤣...
Awesum post, Anu di!!!

LOL!! Thankoo, mah papi!!! *bowing low*