Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ROCKING EPISODE!-How many of you cried!? (Page 2)

arushi05 Goldie
arushi05
arushi05

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
lovely post. i just loved nk and arnav's part today. must say their chemistry is superb. nk's one liners are too hilarious. he surely is the cupid for our arhi. just loved the precap. waiting eagerly for tomorrow. 
i feel sorry for anjali. the whole shyam fiasco has confused her so much. moreover there is only nani who is giving her reassurance alone.Confused
well i understand akash's condition but he should atleast try to sought things out a bit rather than always getting pissed off and shouting on payal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

insanelycrazy Goldie
insanelycrazy
insanelycrazy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-

Originally posted by insanelycrazy

res!!

EEP!! i was waiting for ur post, so i went all stalker!

and yes yes awesome episode! NK's my jaan love him to bits! the part where he was all like arnav you're all this khushi's the nice one i bet she got romance to the story.. and arnav was like yeaa right! and went on telling the tale! it was amazing and i loved how he had this smirk while re was recalling the past year and stuff.. it was cute.. though i wish he went on a lil more

the whole akash-payal-khushi thing. again no1 was wrong, khushi's heart was at the right place but she shouldn't interfere cus she doesn't know how well akash would take it. plus akash and khushi aren't that close, so its natural akash got a bit pisst. and since akash got pisst payal got pisst.

and anjali is my jaan! i feel sooo bad for her. the poor woman is in denial and just doesn't wanna beleive that the 2 most imp men in her life can go wrong. i felt for her when nani was combing her hair, its like shes so broken she just cannot take care of herself.

i loved the epi too!! NK-arnav part was the stealer! :D :D and i love your post even more u know that but! :D

p.s. i just saw ur reply from  yesterday a few hours back. i'm ipshita!.. you're jolly? :D

Jabeen! LOL My names Jabeen, I'm just always Jolly hence the Jolly! LOL Ipshita! :) Thats a nice name, I was waiting for your comment on my post, LOL hehe! Embarrassed OMG i know right, The signature smirk Arnav did, He looked so friggin adorable! I wanted to hug him and awww! Nannav and Nadkishore chemistry is too much! I just LOVE ittt! ..Embarrassed

Akash, Payal, I just hope they sort their tension soon! We should see more Akash-Khushi bonding! 

Anjali, I know right. Poor girl, Nani cried her to sleep! I felt so bad for herrr! Cry

Hehe glad you do, I love your replies more! LOL

haaha okay i like the jolly part especially since you're always jolly.. lol

yeaa i want them to sort it out as in akash payal. i like the way their characters are getting space and rol.. and honestly even though i like this arnav. i miss the arrogant obnoxious guy.. how he was before they fell in love.. *sigh* i started mssing him during the flash back

and thank you! :) you're sweet :D

Edited by insanelycrazy - 18 July 2012 at 11:12am

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nightingale...

great post...i really enjoyed the episode

Me too! It was awesome! Big smile
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arushi05

lovely post. i just loved nk and arnav's part today. must say their chemistry is superb. nk's one liners are too hilarious. he surely is the cupid for our arhi. just loved the precap. waiting eagerly for tomorrow. 
i feel sorry for anjali. the whole shyam fiasco has confused her so much. moreover there is only nani who is giving her reassurance alone.Confused
well i understand akash's condition but he should atleast try to sought things out a bit rather than always getting pissed off and shouting on payal.

Thank you! Completely agree! Feel really bad for Anjali, NK and Arnav just rocked as usual! Their amazing<3
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-

res!!

EEP!! i was waiting for ur post, so i went all stalker!

and yes yes awesome episode! NK's my jaan love him to bits! the part where he was all like arnav you're all this khushi's the nice one i bet she got romance to the story.. and arnav was like yeaa right! and went on telling the tale! it was amazing and i loved how he had this smirk while re was recalling the past year and stuff.. it was cute.. though i wish he went on a lil more

the whole akash-payal-khushi thing. again no1 was wrong, khushi's heart was at the right place but she shouldn't interfere cus she doesn't know how well akash would take it. plus akash and khushi aren't that close, so its natural akash got a bit pisst. and since akash got pisst payal got pisst.

and anjali is my jaan! i feel sooo bad for her. the poor woman is in denial and just doesn't wanna beleive that the 2 most imp men in her life can go wrong. i felt for her when nani was combing her hair, its like shes so broken she just cannot take care of herself.

i loved the epi too!! NK-arnav part was the stealer! :D :D and i love your post even more u know that but! :D

p.s. i just saw ur reply from  yesterday a few hours back. i'm ipshita!.. you're jolly? :D

Jabeen! LOL My names Jabeen, I'm just always Jolly hence the Jolly! LOL Ipshita! :) Thats a nice name, I was waiting for your comment on my post, LOL hehe! Embarrassed OMG i know right, The signature smirk Arnav did, He looked so friggin adorable! I wanted to hug him and awww! Nannav and Nadkishore chemistry is too much! I just LOVE ittt! ..Embarrassed

Akash, Payal, I just hope they sort their tension soon! We should see more Akash-Khushi bonding! 

Anjali, I know right. Poor girl, Nani cried her to sleep! I felt so bad for herrr! Cry

Hehe glad you do, I love your replies more! LOL

haaha okay i like the jolly part especially since you're always jolly.. lol

yeaa i want them to sort it out as in akash payal. i like the way their characters are getting space and rol.. and honestly even though i like this arnav. i miss the arrogant obnoxious guy.. how he was before they fell in love.. *sigh* i started mssing him during the flash back

and thank you! :) you're sweet :D

LOL hehe i know right! I want to see arrogant ASR. The ASR Khushi fell in love with, The ASR who Khushi talked back too, That was just a pleasure to watch, Arnav's nice and cute but i miss the ruthlessness.. LOL

Aww hehe thank you! Your well cute! Embarrassed

insanelycrazy

GopiAhem1 Groupbie
GopiAhem1
GopiAhem1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post. Love It

-JollyJabeen-

asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
the nk /arnav duo is hilarious ! love both of them ROFL

-JollyJabeen-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Lov the episode mannn ! It was sooo awesmmee!! LOL
Loved NANNAV-NK bond! Arent they just beautiful :') 

-JollyJabeen-

Go to top