Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ROCKING EPISODE!-How many of you cried!?

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Mind-blowing episode today! Absolutely mind-blowing episode! ROFL

Seriously, Hats off to you CV's! First of all, Forever introducing the character of NK into our beloved show and for maintaining his role! No mater how emotional the episode is, Whenever i hear Nk's talks, I end up laughing! Today in the beggining, When he said something about smoke and Arnav's ears! OMG I could not stop laughing! NK you absolute legend! ROFL and than later on in the episode, When Arnav was reciting the past events of him and Khushi's knock-Jock! His facial expressions, His comment about horror stories! OMG i could not stop laughing! NK rocks! Literally he is the BEST character ever! ROFL NK's and Arnav's chemistry is absolutely hats off yaar! Sizzling chemistry which burns the screen! LOVE YOU NANNAV AND Nandkishore! Hug

Okay, Before i go on a Payal, Akash rant, We need to think both about Payal and Akash here! Payal is trying to make everyone happy especially her husband, Akash is miffed that Payal hid such a big and important thing from him and Khushi, She's just Khushi! She wants to see her Jiji happy, she wants everything to go back to normal so she spoke about a holiday. I guess it was a bit.. random because of Anjali's condition as well but still, It's Khushi! So i felt bad for her when Akash just nodded angrily and walked off to shout at Payal. And Payal, I feel angry at her but at the same time we should understand her situation. Akash is already annoyed at Khushi because he thinks Payal only thinks about her and now Akash thinks Payal told Khushi to tell Akash to go on holiday which obviously miffed Payal so she lashed out on her! Payal should have told her lovingly though! To not worry and that she'd sort things with Akash. Now it's made Khushi more upset! Stern Smile

Anjali. I actually had tears in my eyes when i heard her lines! That was extremely sad. The poor girl is so lost, She wants to believe Shyam, The love of her life but her Chotte can't be wrong? She wants to believe her Chotte but her trust, her Pati Parmeshvar can't be wrong!? The poor girl is so confused which is really sad and it actually seems that Nani's the only one who's comforting here when she needs everyone's support! ..Embarrassed

The PRECAP was awesome, Hats off to you NK! You are seriously  CUPID for giving Arnav such thoughts! LOL

So what do you guys think?

Btw have you guys noticed how ever since Nandkishore's got more screen-time, The TRP's have become excellent-In the 3.0's!! Tongue

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_dropkk10ipkknd159GopiAhem1nada_aMonsifa321EternalLovevarshamaharaj-Reva-shaferoz18sanyukta90Curiousmindpoonam.gupta12lanilandkitty789deeptha93jbluedayarshi1986asumasanavantika_2012arushi05blackdice1001priyankaaGlimmertennismaniac19insanelycrazyinajnarsweet-fairySwap-Arhiice _girlNightingale...teju695Barundeewani19Sidda8ajoopARJRANSIDVARSK-Preetz--ElmoFuj-pieryrosepolly_mk

insanelycrazy Goldie
insanelycrazy
insanelycrazy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
res!!

EEP!! i was waiting for ur post, so i went all stalker!

and yes yes awesome episode! NK's my jaan love him to bits! the part where he was all like arnav you're all this khushi's the nice one i bet she got romance to the story.. and arnav was like yeaa right! and went on telling the tale! it was amazing and i loved how he had this smirk while re was recalling the past year and stuff.. it was cute.. though i wish he went on a lil more

the whole akash-payal-khushi thing. again no1 was wrong, khushi's heart was at the right place but she shouldn't interfere cus she doesn't know how well akash would take it. plus akash and khushi aren't that close, so its natural akash got a bit pisst. and since akash got pisst payal got pisst.

and anjali is my jaan! i feel sooo bad for her. the poor woman is in denial and just doesn't wanna beleive that the 2 most imp men in her life can go wrong. i felt for her when nani was combing her hair, its like shes so broken she just cannot take care of herself.

i loved the epi too!! NK-arnav part was the stealer! :D :D and i love your post even more u know that but! :D

p.s. i just saw ur reply from  yesterday a few hours back. i'm ipshita!.. you're jolly? :D

Edited by insanelycrazy - 18 July 2012 at 10:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd159-JollyJabeen-

AmmyRidz4Ever Senior Member
AmmyRidz4Ever
AmmyRidz4Ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
had tears duo to extensive laughingROFL..i was ROFLing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenavantika_2012-JollyJabeen-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
NK rocks and Arnav was amazing as usual.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by insanelycrazy

res!!

EEP!! i was waiting for ur post, so i went all stalker!

and yes yes awesome episode! NK's my jaan love him to bits! the part where he was all like arnav you're all this khushi's the nice one i bet she got romance to the story.. and arnav was like yeaa right! and went on telling the tale! it was amazing and i loved how he had this smirk while re was recalling the past year and stuff.. it was cute.. though i wish he went on a lil more

the whole akash-payal-khushi thing. again no1 was wrong, khushi's heart was at the right place but she shouldn't interfere cus she doesn't know how well akash would take it. plus akash and khushi aren't that close, so its natural akash got a bit pisst. and since akash got pisst payal got pisst.

and anjali is my jaan! i feel sooo bad for her. the poor woman is in denial and just doesn't wanna beleive that the 2 most imp men in her life can go wrong. i felt for her when nani was combing her hair, its like shes so broken she just cannot take care of herself.

i loved the epi too!! NK-arnav part was the stealer! :D :D and i love your post even more u know that but! :D

p.s. i just saw ur reply from  yesterday a few hours back. i'm ipshita!.. you're jolly? :D

Jabeen! LOL My names Jabeen, I'm just always Jolly hence the Jolly! LOL Ipshita! :) Thats a nice name, I was waiting for your comment on my post, LOL hehe! Embarrassed OMG i know right, The signature smirk Arnav did, He looked so friggin adorable! I wanted to hug him and awww! Nannav and Nadkishore chemistry is too much! I just LOVE ittt! ..Embarrassed

Akash, Payal, I just hope they sort their tension soon! We should see more Akash-Khushi bonding! 

Anjali, I know right. Poor girl, Nani cried her to sleep! I felt so bad for herrr! Cry

Hehe glad you do, I love your replies more! LOL
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmmyRidz4Ever

had tears duo to extensive laughingROFL..i was ROFLing

LOL HAHA Nk is just amazing! He never fails to make me laugh! He's sucha legend<3

avantika_2012

-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

NK rocks and Arnav was amazing as usual.

LOL their chemistry is mind-bowing! ..Embarrassed
Nightingale... IF-Dazzler
Nightingale...
Nightingale...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
great post...i really enjoyed the episode

-JollyJabeen-

Go to top