Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

KHUSHI STOP POKING your NOSE everywhere of F SAKE (Page 7)

paayaal IF-Dazzler
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
because of Khushi's interference now even Payal is upset with Khushi. Arnav is trying very hard to bring a smile to Khushi's face.

this very well could become the reason for ArHi to get together and bring PayAsh together like the last time & bring a smile to Khushi's face as well...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paayaal

because of Khushi's interference now even Payal is upset with Khushi. Arnav is trying very hard to bring a smile to Khushi's face.

this very well could become the reason for ArHi to get together and bring PayAsh together like the last time & bring a smile to Khushi's face as well...Big smile
@ BOLD :D OMG that might be possible :D ! !

paayaal

paayaal IF-Dazzler
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Originally posted by paayaal

@ BOLD :D OMG that might be possible :D ! !

I'm hoping for that too...Big smile

.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raniya1990

You guys i was thinking... U know what would really be funny?? If arnav jumps out of the closet and runs away shouting "haiii devi maiya raksha karna!!!"
OMG hahahah this CRACKED me ROFL as i started imagining ROFL 

paayaal

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

aahh girl ur title totally mislead me!!AngryLOL

anwyay awww love this post!!!

ok as for khushi well she will always be khsuh!!! she is always prepared to jump even in to a fire if a loved one becomes happy! she just tried in her own sweet little way to make things better as she was feeling guilty..she is a child still in somethings...

n as much as it gets her in to trouble, she is a people pleaser cz she had always been an orphan who thought people were doing a favor by loving her, and she started making sure she never complained and always did the very things that made them happy...we need to just accept it and hope that she learns little by little..

i want to kick Akash in his u know what!! ughh wish Payal slaps this moron!! seriously!! khushi hardly told anything for him to go and blast Payal in such a way!! Khsuhi didn't even say why she was saying this!! she actually told the moron that it is cz he worked so hard while Arnav was away!! she was for a change vvery subtle!!

and Nah Payal i don't blame her one bit!! she is having enough crap from mami and that useless akash that she has every right to get mad at anything that makes the situation worse for her!!
so in all this it is fair to let her lose her temper!! except i wish she blasts Akash to pieces one of these days!!

ughh. enough being a doormat and letting that moron walk all over u!!Angry.

YOU SAID all Perfectly Clap ! I think Its good Payal Blew @ khushi ! cuz the girl was dying inside with all the taunts ! n she know its only khushi she could just do something ! but as u Said Khushi is Stilla  kid man :( ! she should stop being the doormat for sure :( !! 
cuz Girl Slowly every1 is going away from u :( !! 

Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
nice post...Yeah. high time khushi stops trying to help others out... in d end, all she'll get is disrespect n taunts... But our khushi is khushi, man, n this poking her cute nose in other people's affair is 1 of her characteristic features...lol.. N d precap really cracked me up... Its like watching ipkknd in a reverse manner bt it will be fun... Oh, n ur oxygen thingy really helped last time,...lol (remember, when u made a post abt asr wrongfully hurting khushi by saying she's responsible 4 everything going wrong in his lyf n all, a few days ago?)

.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happy-go-lucky

nice post...Yeah. high time khushi stops trying to help others out... in d end, all she'll get is disrespect n taunts... But our khushi is khushi, man, n this poking her cute nose in other people's affair is 1 of her characteristic features...lol.. N d precap really cracked me up... Its like watching ipkknd in a reverse manner bt it will be fun... Oh, n ur oxygen thingy really helped last time,...lol (remember, when u made a post abt asr wrongfully hurting khushi by saying she's responsible 4 everything going wrong in his lyf n all, a few days ago?)
ROFL ofc i remember u ROFL ! n me Providing u Oxygen ROFL ! good it helped ROFL ! or else i was ready to Send NK ROFL SAAS ANDAR LO ! Saas BAHAR PEKO ROFL ! True said Im So excited for this track! cuz hmm think of it ! this is not redemption track ! I think Redemption track Will be dhamaka ! when ArHi past will come out !! but this track is HOW Arnav changes for khushi to woo her !! its Like biwi ko Patao Track ! <3
dunno why ppl screaming REDEMPTION ROFL ! 
LumosMaxima IF-Dazzler
LumosMaxima
LumosMaxima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Lovely Post Manal.Thumbs Up
Agree with that khushi Thing and all. Unhappy Poor girl wants to Help everyone but in return all she gets is, Just Ignorance and Disrespect. Unhappy

.YixingsManal.

Go to top