Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

KHUSHI STOP POKING your NOSE everywhere of F SAKE (Page 12)

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Khushi's intentions are good...but she should stay out of Payal's issues...Khushi does not involve Payal in her and Arnav's problems she should understand husband wife issues are for them to resolve and Payal was right...

Khushi is always solving problem hence probably feeling jobless...she can not interact with Anjali and now Payal and now she is again planning to do something...the only thing Khushi should do is take a job and keep herself busy else she is only going to create problem for herself and others...if there is anything that needs to change Khushi needs to growup and let others solve their problem and help others only when asked

Her suggestion to Akash was so uncalled for when Anjali is going through what she is who would appreciate her suggestion...khushi is impulsive never thinks ahead or of consequences

Edited by sps0114 - 18 July 2012 at 5:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.YixingsManal.

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Funny, Aakash apni garmi hamesha Payal pe nikalta hain aur Payal apni bharas Khushi pe.

Aakash ki itni himmat nehin ki Arnav ko bole ki apni biwi ko sambhalo, aur Payal ki himmat nehin ki mami ko bole ki husband wife ke beech mein taang mat adao...

Anjali mein himmat nehin hain chotey se puche ki mere pati ko ghar se kyun nikala. Lekin Khushi pe saara dosh daalna aata hain.

Mamiji ko Nk se kuch bhi kehne ki himmat nehin lekin Payal aur Khushi ko taana dena aata hain.

Arnav ko apne di ko sachhai batane ki himmat nehin lekin Khushi pe saara dosh daalna aata hain...

Iss ghar mein sabko pata hain ki kaun kamzor hain aur kis pe zor chalegi..

Sirf Khushi ko hi yeh akal nehin hain. Yeh chali sab ki bhalai karne. Iss liye usse RM se nikal jaana chahiye...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sps0114LadyLaLa.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happy-go-lucky

it doesnt matter whether u know kungfu, kickboxing, wrestling,etc... coz i'll have hottie 2 protect me, think of d ways he single-handedly tackled d goons n kidnappers...*ah, wishful thinking on my part...lol*
but the hotties r with me Wink 

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

oye manu u better not go anywhere cuz for thi post i am posting a huge reply w/ all my energy i have left inside of me for ya sweet 
and i am sick as well so dont move 
good idea keep fighting for karan i will keep barun
hahahah im here n u still not ROFL !! 

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Khushi's intentions are good...but she should stay out of Payal's issues...Khushi does not involve Payal in her and Arnav's problems she should understand husband wife issues are for them to resolve and Payal was right...

Khushi is always solving problem hence probably feeling jobless...she can not interact with Anjali and now Payal and now she is again planning to do something...the only thing Khushi should do is take a job and keep herself busy else she is only going to create problem for herself and others...if there is anything that needs to change Khushi needs to growup and let others solve their problem and help others only when asked

Her suggestion to Akash was so uncalled for when Anjali is going through what she is who would appreciate her suggestion...khushi is impulsive never thinks ahead or of consequences
Exactly Confused ! khushi should understand ! n if she actually wants to help payal as being a sister ! thn why not tell payal the truth behind the wedding Confused !! 
amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
@..Manal..- I agree 2 watever u said, each n every line had a meaning n in the startin wen u mentioned abt us being copycats n v being bashed, dat's also, other shows must c yesterday's epi n they shud blame whether v r copycats or not, always our shows gets bashed by the rival show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlz-rule

@..Manal..- I agree 2 watever u said, each n every line had a meaning n in the startin wen u mentioned abt us being copycats n v being bashed, dat's also, other shows must c yesterday's epi n they shud blame whether v r copycats or not, always our shows gets bashed by the rival show.
ROFL !! Well its funny us us being copy cats r better thn so called original Wink ! ROFL 

Go to top