Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

KHUSHI STOP POKING your NOSE everywhere of F SAKE - Page 8

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweet_ipsi

Lovely post dear😊...was an amzng epi...especially the last portion...arnav-nk chemistry is somethng dat im sure has never been shown before on tv...&nk...u r just amzng...dis guy always manages to bring a smile...Kudos to karan for such a perfect portrayal...NK is terrified after hearing about arhi story...cnt blame him...he doesnt know abt all those rabba ves...but indeed arhi's story is dfrnt ...romance for them has always been at the most unexpected situations-pool side,bathroom,forest& the list goes on...who cld have thought dat arnav singh raizada wld one day do somethng as silly as hiding in the wardrobe just to bring a smile on his lady love's face...he is head over heels in love wid khsuhi & she knows it...all she needs is to hear it from him that he actually cares...lets c to wat xtent he goes to please her...wonder if he wl tell ILU before the end of 6 months...i dnt have anythng to say abt aakash ...y is he behaving lyk a jerk???is he the same man who once said that if khushiji does something she might have a gud reason behind it??

NK !that dude is actually defination of SMILE! ! <3 ! ayee hahah I Can not blame Barun laughing whn shooting with him 🀣 ! 

about Arnav ! THIS is the ACTUAL track ! how Arnav will go any extent to just bring a smile on her face n prove her tht This Arnav Singh Raizada will change for her <3 
And Thnks for the lovely comment <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tenxin

I love ur post ...love reading them  πŸ˜ƒ...i had to comment :P

Loved the episode...NK-Narnav was cuteee...and FBs was awesome with ASR smirk and NK's reaction to hear the romantic version of our Arhi..and Akash is trying to become ASR lol...seriously...why so much fuss..i dont get this...precap was way too cute ...cant wait for the epi

Awww Thanks <3 Means alot to me tht u actually like my Posts :) ! ]
gagahahahah it was Not Just NK's Reaction But My Mouth was Wide Open n i was ROFLing like hell 🀣 !! 

Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what? u hv both nk n nannav? nt fair, nt at all fair! why did u give me false hopes of sending nk my way then, huh, tells me *mami ishtyle*? But i know, both hotty n cutie will be mine one day *day dreaming* rofl...
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Happy-go-lucky

what? u hv both nk n nannav? nt fair, nt at all fair! why did u give me false hopes of sending nk my way then, huh, tells me *mami ishtyle*? But i know, both hotty n cutie will be mine one day *day dreaming* rofl...

I was BEING KIND !! so tht Helps u CALM down n BREATHE ! but u PERFECTLY FINE CHEATAAA 😑 !! so should i send him :( !! 

Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
oh...oops...no see i'm not fine...*hyperventilates* see, i need help *hyperventilates some more* so send nk now, plz, pretty plz? Lol... Its ok, u can send him 2mro, its freaking 2:30 in d morning already n i gotta try to get some sleep... (U must b thinking i'm a real nutcase...lol)
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
ROFL NAUTANKI 🀣 ! will send BUA 🀣 !! 

Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
nahiii ...*thud*dead*goes to arhi heaven* hahaa, i'm now in a much better piace, what'll u do now, tells, tells ?
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
hahahah to bad 🀣 ! only khushi is in tht heaven with Arnav's clone 🀣 real Anie boy is with me 🀣 

sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
r u gals fighting over NK??...cnt blame u...he is such a swthrt...cn make any1 smile wid his cuteness...wish they kp him in the show for ever...hats off to the dialogue writer for gvng him such amazng lines & to karan for executing it so beautifully...especially the accent...
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet_ipsi

r u gals fighting over NK??...cnt blame u...he is such a swthrt...cn make any1 smile wid his cuteness...wish they kp him in the show for ever...hats off to the dialogue writer for gvng him such amazng lines & to karan for executing it so beautifully...especially the accent...

No fighting over BOTH 🀣 hot-va n cute-va 🀣 ! n i think CVs realized how much NK is adored :D ! so i don't think he is going Anywhere <3 *dance*