.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

AWESUM POST

BUT U SHUD CHANGE THE TITLE

as the forum is already filled with negative posts

by the topic no1 will understand its an appreciation post

Thanks <3 !! na I think now Forum knows me Very well ๐Ÿ˜† ! all my topics r Misleading but Positive :)  

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
really I enjoyed todays episode
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Awesome post Manal
She should stop solving problems of others & should focus only on her hubby๐Ÿ˜

heheh that Day Ain't Far Maha ;] !! Ayee <3 ! 

Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah. rightly said. this track sounds fun. the oxygen thingy helped, but u can still send NK my way. he's so goddamned cute n adorable, man! I've noticed that i've started adoring him a lot these days... Lol.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

really I enjoyed todays episode

i watched it 4x;s <3

.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy-go-lucky

Yeah. rightly said. this track sounds fun. the oxygen thingy helped, but u can still send NK my way. he's so goddamned cute n adorable, man! I've noticed that i've started adoring him a lot these days... Lol.

NIYAT KO SAMBAL ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคฃ !! NK is Busy with me n My NANAV ๐Ÿคฃ 
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Seriously Kushi it's time to grow at least for others sake not just for urs...

Payal feel so bad for hepoor payalia for the first time I want to support Payal and not Kushi ...

Poor Arnav in all this mess and nk torturing I'm with love lessons on one side...
Oh god poojali why the hell do u need another Shyam to ruin another family...
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely post dear๐Ÿ˜Š...was an amzng epi...especially the last portion...arnav-nk chemistry is somethng dat im sure has never been shown before on tv...&nk...u r just amzng...dis guy always manages to bring a smile...Kudos to karan for such a perfect portrayal...NK is terrified after hearing about arhi story...cnt blame him...he doesnt know abt all those rabba ves...but indeed arhi's story is dfrnt ...romance for them has always been at the most unexpected situations-pool side,bathroom,forest& the list goes on...who cld have thought dat arnav singh raizada wld one day do somethng as silly as hiding in the wardrobe just to bring a smile on his lady love's face...he is head over heels in love wid khsuhi & she knows it...all she needs is to hear it from him that he actually cares...lets c to wat xtent he goes to please her...wonder if he wl tell ILU before the end of 6 months...i dnt have anythng to say abt aakash ...y is he behaving lyk a jerk???is he the same man who once said that if khushiji does something she might have a gud reason behind it??

fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love ur post ...love reading them  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...i had to comment :P
 Loved the episode...NK-Narnav was cuteee...and FBs was awesome with ASR smirk and NK's reaction to hear the romantic version of our Arhi..and Akash is trying to become ASR lol...seriously...why so much fuss..i dont get this...precap was way too cute ...cant wait for the epi
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileyhug7679

Seriously Kushi it's time to grow at least for others sake not just for urs...

Payal feel so bad for hepoor payalia for the first time I want to support Payal and not Kushi ...

Poor Arnav in all this mess and nk torturing I'm with love lessons on one side...
Oh god poojali why the hell do u need another Shyam to ruin another family...

See I won't Blame Khushi Fully ! she is Selfless !! she Deep inside knows She will be blamed ! yet she still does it ! to atleast try make things better !! but inside she always gets hurt ! 
n ROFL ! im loving this ASR ๐Ÿคฃ !! he deserves it ! 
lol