Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

KHUSHI STOP POKING your NOSE everywhere of F SAKE - Page 6

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Raniya1990

You guys i was thinking... U know what would really be funny?? If arnav jumps out of the closet and runs away shouting "haiii devi maiya raksha karna!!!"

OMG hahahah this CRACKED me 🀣 as i started imagining 🀣 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

aahh girl ur title totally mislead me!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

anwyay awww love this post!!!

ok as for khushi well she will always be khsuh!!! she is always prepared to jump even in to a fire if a loved one becomes happy! she just tried in her own sweet little way to make things better as she was feeling guilty..she is a child still in somethings...

n as much as it gets her in to trouble, she is a people pleaser cz she had always been an orphan who thought people were doing a favor by loving her, and she started making sure she never complained and always did the very things that made them happy...we need to just accept it and hope that she learns little by little..

i want to kick Akash in his u know what!! ughh wish Payal slaps this moron!! seriously!! khushi hardly told anything for him to go and blast Payal in such a way!! Khsuhi didn't even say why she was saying this!! she actually told the moron that it is cz he worked so hard while Arnav was away!! she was for a change vvery subtle!!

and Nah Payal i don't blame her one bit!! she is having enough crap from mami and that useless akash that she has every right to get mad at anything that makes the situation worse for her!!
so in all this it is fair to let her lose her temper!! except i wish she blasts Akash to pieces one of these days!!

ughh. enough being a doormat and letting that moron walk all over u!!😑.

YOU SAID all Perfectly πŸ‘ ! I think Its good Payal Blew @ khushi ! cuz the girl was dying inside with all the taunts ! n she know its only khushi she could just do something ! but as u Said Khushi is Stilla  kid man :( ! she should stop being the doormat for sure :( !! 
cuz Girl Slowly every1 is going away from u :( !! 

Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post...Yeah. high time khushi stops trying to help others out... in d end, all she'll get is disrespect n taunts... But our khushi is khushi, man, n this poking her cute nose in other people's affair is 1 of her characteristic features...lol.. N d precap really cracked me up... Its like watching ipkknd in a reverse manner bt it will be fun... Oh, n ur oxygen thingy really helped last time,...lol (remember, when u made a post abt asr wrongfully hurting khushi by saying she's responsible 4 everything going wrong in his lyf n all, a few days ago?)
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Happy-go-lucky

nice post...Yeah. high time khushi stops trying to help others out... in d end, all she'll get is disrespect n taunts... But our khushi is khushi, man, n this poking her cute nose in other people's affair is 1 of her characteristic features...lol.. N d precap really cracked me up... Its like watching ipkknd in a reverse manner bt it will be fun... Oh, n ur oxygen thingy really helped last time,...lol (remember, when u made a post abt asr wrongfully hurting khushi by saying she's responsible 4 everything going wrong in his lyf n all, a few days ago?)

ROFL ofc i remember u 🀣 ! n me Providing u Oxygen 🀣 ! good it helped 🀣 ! or else i was ready to Send NK 🀣 SAAS ANDAR LO ! Saas BAHAR PEKO 🀣 ! True said Im So excited for this track! cuz hmm think of it ! this is not redemption track ! I think Redemption track Will be dhamaka ! when ArHi past will come out !! but this track is HOW Arnav changes for khushi to woo her !! its Like biwi ko Patao Track ! <3
dunno why ppl screaming REDEMPTION ROFL ! 
LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Post Manal.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Agree with that khushi Thing and all. πŸ˜” Poor girl wants to Help everyone but in return all she gets is, Just Ignorance and Disrespect. πŸ˜”
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Adorable.SARUN

Lovely Post Manal.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Agree with that khushi Thing and all. πŸ˜” Poor girl wants to Help everyone but in return all she gets is, Just Ignorance and Disrespect. πŸ˜”

Its high time She should just mind her own business n think of herself :( ! cuz she will get nothing in return but pain n hatred :( 

LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ..Manal..

Its high time She should just mind her own business n think of herself :( ! cuz she will get nothing in return but pain n hatred :( 

Yeah..
She is just One poor Soul, 😭she needs to be lil Selfish this tym. I know it would be hell of a challenge for her But she has to.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
thats the thing :( ! Selfish is not even in her dictionary :( 

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
AWESUM POST

BUT U SHUD CHANGE THE TITLE

as the forum is already filled with negative posts

by the topic no1 will understand its an appreciation post
-Maha- thumbnail