India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

KHUSHI STOP POKING your NOSE everywhere of F SAKE

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
OKAY so YES Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Fan Page You Proved ! that RABBA VE n ROMANCE can not just make a special Epi !! dunno about others ! but for me TODAY EVERY BIT of The was PERFECT !! the Broke Relation of PaYash ! Anjali's Pain !! Khushi's Pain ! n reason why she is doing all this to Arnav !! n ROFL NO COMMENT about NK n Arnav scene hahaha That scene Was THE BEST ROFL !! hahahahah Thank Q IPKKND !! Haters n Bashers who still call IPKKND&ArHi Copy Cat ! needs to Watch Todays epi of IPKKND ! esp the Last bit and KNOW why ArHi r DIFFERENT !! ROFL !! as NK said their LOVE STORY hahahah is NOT ROMANTIC ROFL but Horror n thriller hahahahahahahah GOSH thank Q so much for taking us to Flashback ! n reminded us WHY WE LOVE this show n Arhi !! those Flashbacks <3 n Arnavs SMILE <3 ! GOSH <3 !! 

Now coming to Payal Hmmm Im not angry at her for shouting @ khushi ! BUT why is she angry at her !!? she should tell her nicely :( ! but yes Khushi ! its HIGH time u NEED to STOP poking ur NOSE everywhere and thn Later GET BASHED ! u will not GET THE RESPECT WE WAITING FOR U TO GET ! u Will not GET IT UNTIL u Stop being so MAHAN n Get bashed by every1 ! 

and Akash Please go to hell ! believe me ! its FREE for people like u :@ !Kameeney ! itna Hatred n Irritation for khushi :@ ! n wat a hypocrite u r :@ ! just LET khushi knw u hate her instead ! pretended OKAY ! n thn GO BURST on ur WIFE :@ 

and thn Anjali ! You will regret in future for wishing to have a son like shyam ! n that is the day my heart will truly cry for u ! but its high time raizada's should show u the REALITY ! 

NOW coming to The PRECAP ! OMG hahahah WHO EXPECTED ARNAV WOULD GO THIS EXTENT hahahah OMG THT Was the CUTEST PRECAP ROFL hahahahah im still laughing hahahahah its hard to believe my eyes ROFL !!

Now to CV's Clap ! THANK YOU SO MUCH !! thank you ! who expected we will get this !! who expected u to give us THE WHOLE arnav Khushi journey in 1 Epi ! n HOW BEAUTIFULLY it was done !! EVERYTHING ! how their Journey Started ! n Where they r Now !! now The REASON why I LOVED the Precap is Cuz the JOURNEY began Yet again ! 
WHO knew THIS IS WHAT WE GET Clap !! 
Gautam Hedge ! gul ! 4Lions !! PERFECT EPISODE ! thank Q Thank Q so much Clap !

amazing epi !! 

PLUS: do not bash me for my title :) ! cuz try to understand ! Payal was not rong ! nor Khushi was rong !! its just this girl Should stop giving people to bash n blame her more :( ! everytime she goes to do something good ! she ends up in hell her self :( !! 
Khushi Please think of your self now ! its high time :( 

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

hetalmLuvlin28rithuparnaMitzSrk30svasNik28shornaAleya14aka08sangeeta230811AppleIphone.piesree89mb0602askamanchashni12chits_70BSFan1kashevMicha1005MaankigopiMadhuSarikakapoorbabli0204luvarshiJosupraharshisajanKhuarvArchu61Dreamcatcherlivluvbollywoodraima111IF_RocksLaraHeerPlovesArshiheidikitty789HopeleslyInLove.Farz.luckyarnavsun_shine18hopethisworksDesiGirlsRockxxpaayaalBestesyshagun-rocksZaya.Beintehaa-Nashita-ArHiluvSyedaFaiza-Devanshi-mitrabhuyanmirnalinisaavan_loverShaily.zobshehfardeeKasu4lyfeSarun_4ever-Superstar-hi50HeebsAmanram-Anu13-archie_79-shamima-sps0114samin6.sariminoz.littlemoismileyhug7679nehusashhhZarahatkeArnavKhushijodionetwothreeshilpa09LumosMaximaekiholojen_xdeeswarnamisscrazyfan--Yashi--piggiejessicadafsuu-happilyunknownAeDilHaiMushkilSidda8Jyo.Akanksha-..SchnellBus..AfghanLeenaImziOmNaMaSteOmshockaloteveline-Maha-pinky_blueskiesGirlabouttownuswah..Amira..CandYlicious_Sanu17-MariaMars-morning_dewsABBY_JERANTargaryenGayuArnav-Crystal-Clear-Deedeepa1GodhuliLogon-ElmoFuj-tvbufMystic_nights_-DKS-MihrimahpieryroseSrilathalollamishti_17princessunaraSunshine GirlJennyPenny-Swetha-

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Gonna watch the Epi again <3

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfezobshehBestesypaayaalDeedeepa1-chamkilli-

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
aahh girl ur title totally mislead me!!AngryLOL

anwyay awww love this post!!!

ok as for khushi well she will always be khsuh!!! she is always prepared to jump even in to a fire if a loved one becomes happy! she just tried in her own sweet little way to make things better as she was feeling guilty..she is a child still in somethings...

n as much as it gets her in to trouble, she is a people pleaser cz she had always been an orphan who thought people were doing a favor by loving her, and she started making sure she never complained and always did the very things that made them happy...we need to just accept it and hope that she learns little by little..

i want to kick Akash in his u know what!! ughh wish Payal slaps this moron!! seriously!! khushi hardly told anything for him to go and blast Payal in such a way!! Khsuhi didn't even say why she was saying this!! she actually told the moron that it is cz he worked so hard while Arnav was away!! she was for a change vvery subtle!!

and Nah Payal i don't blame her one bit!! she is having enough crap from mami and that useless akash that she has every right to get mad at anything that makes the situation worse for her!!
so in all this it is fair to let her lose her temper!! except i wish she blasts Akash to pieces one of these days!!

ughh. enough being a doormat and letting that moron walk all over u!!Angry.

Edited by princessunara - 18 July 2012 at 9:36am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28sangeeta230811luckyarnavDesiGirlsRockxxshagun-rocks.Phoenix.paayaalKasu4lyfeShas3jen_xChaituvpieryroseDeedeepa1OmNaMaSteOm.YixingsManal.

Josupra Senior Member
Josupra
Josupra

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Oh yeah.. It high time Kushi stops it.  She should not come in between wife and husband. That ruins their relationship more. Not just the husband yaar even wives will get angry if someone comes and tells us how she should be with her husband. That is so wrong, the excuse of a sibling is not correct. Married couple should resolve their issues in their own way.

Payals action is justified. I would be very angry and pissed off at my sis if she does the same thing.

Edited by Josupra - 18 July 2012 at 9:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SyedaFaizasmileyhug7679jen_xafsuupieryroseDeedeepa1.YixingsManal.

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
yaaap today I really love the epi...and all family included..and Akash I really never ever thought he will do like that..payal today too much..but I knw its Khushi's fault..why she went to Akash to tell those things..
as you said she need to stop be a mahan...
when Anjali told that she wants a baby boy like shyaammm...I felt like what the??a baby snake...hooo nooo

I hope next week trp will 3+...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksDeedeepa1.YixingsManal.

drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JosupraDesiGirlsRockxxKasu4lyfepieryrose.YixingsManal.

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
yes payal is absolutely corect..she needs 2 concentrate on her relationship rather dan on odrs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Josupra.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Josupra

Oh yeah.. It high time Kushi stops it.  She should not come in between wife and husband. That ruins their relationship more. Not just the husband year even wives will get angry if someone comes and tells us how she should be with her husband. That is so wrong, the excuse of a sibling is not correct. Married couple should resolve their issues in their own way.

Payals action is justified. I would be very angry and pissed off at my sis if she does the same thing.
Yes ! Think of it ! akaash is anyways Irritated @ khushi ! as he too think everythign is happening cuz of her !! but it was shocking for me when she Suggested HONEYMOOD ! n tht too NOW :O ? !! Are u Serious khushi :( ! isiliye i say ! she is still a kid :( ! but Still man I fel bad for her  :( 

Go to top