Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

true friends! (Page 4)

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I have two answers for u ananya Smile
sry for writing almost an essay Confused

1--If i have to take a side den i vil go for necessity...

mainly i vil tel u d consequences aftr studying abroad...
coz technology is much more developed over there and therefore people over dre have an edge over hre! there people are fast forward and do have more knowledge abt new technology...so u get good jobs after studying in abroad..and the main thing is..d much u give d much u get...i.e. if u work for 10 hours den u vil be paid according to ur efficiency and hard work..hre in india..d jobs are lethargic and so is the salary structure..! people becum dull and monotonous while doing their job whereas in abroad people are efficient! one more point..in abroad evry field is respected...hre in india people are still superstitious and orthodox about many things!

2--On d other syd..i hav to say dat now there is nothing vich india can't provide in education field...it depends on person's capability...
i have seen many people who cum from abroad bt are still jobless..so i wud say it depends from person to person..
Bt most important thing is..if u hav much money and resources to study abroad...den it is good...!
and if u have money u shud noe its worth too!
coz return on investment is must!
and also coz education there is vry costly!

Edited by surbhimathur - 18 July 2012 at 12:41pm

misha24 Senior Member
misha24
misha24

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

My answer is studying abroad is luxury and people went to abroad for studying just to prove in a society that we r rich... our kids r intelligent... this is my point of view...

U knw my brother is a doctor and he was studied in india... and today by god's grace he is a well known doctor... everybody praises him so much... so my point is india mein aaj sari facilities hai... padhayi ke liye the only two things r important... n that is hard work and capability. If u r capable n hard working person then one day u will achieve success fr sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jainneha

KR_anki_ArSha IF-Rockerz
KR_anki_ArSha
KR_anki_ArSha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
its my view..
you know i think in India there is more theoretical study than practical knowledge...and in abroads there is more practical knowledge...so it depends on you which you prefer..
(but i personally prefer studying in India..)

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
umm.. okk.. so... 
i think that studying abroad is great.. see some people who live in India, aspire to reach more and more... THey have dreams to go on ahead in life and make their name... Some people from middle class families work so hard just to get admission to a good university in abroad and prove themselves..

on the other hand, ppl living in abroad choose to stay here and enjoy it... some respect education.. some dont..

it totally depends on the person how they see education.. as a career oppurtunity of luxury...
Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
According to me, I think studying abroad definetly got its pros. I am not implying that universities in India are not good. Infact our country got real awesome universities. Pune , for instance, is an educational hub. people from all over the world study there. Not only that , IIT is ranked among the best institutions in the World. But the thing about studying in India is that not all unviersities or colleges have enough facilities. For instance , If you want to take up something like aerospace or something , the only good option is IIt. In India , they don't even have some cources like astonautics. So for me, studying abroad is a necessity. It may be a luxury for few who buy their way into a world renown School. But it is definetly impressive to have the name of a School Abroad in your resume. The big corporates are usually easily impressed by that.  So i guess studying abroad is real nice. But one thing, If you really want to enjoy your college life, then you better stick to your country. And if you want to go abroad for studies, do it for your post-G...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostii

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
my point of view is that it doesn't matter whether u r studying in abroad or india as long as the student himself/herself is talented...what matters is the talent the hard work and the potential to do some thing...if the student determines to get success in his/her field he/she can do it by staying in india or abroad...india has got great universities and the educational process is improving also...so i think studying abroad is luxury more than necessity...
jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
hey i will surely help u studying abroad is a luxury .one thing it is too expensive i have been a du student of five years and i know how much the fees of abroad institutionds is for one sem du's fees is nt even that for 1 yr its hardly 700 or 800 /month or less thers no need  of wasting money those 5 yrs of education in delhi were  totally coolSmile
jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
and like in us to support that kind of fees u have to ke a huge loan and to support that u have to work parttime and in us u  have to do many extaciricular activities to get one college degree and plus u know in almost every research in india u are sent abroad on a fellowship so even if u dont go now u can go in higher research  leading u to work there.

Go to top