Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

true friends! (Page 3)

AwesomeSauce. IF-Sizzlerz
AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
According to me it is a necessity. 

Firstly, in India, though we are progressing, but still people are not open-minded. There are many careers in India which if we choose are not seen in a positive way by many people. 

Secondly, there are some technologies, which really help us a lot. These are not always available in our country. If you see, if an automobile engineer wants to work on a mobile, than in India, it would take him ages cause the same thing which launches in US takes six months extra to launch here. So, the time gap. 

Thirdly, by moving to other country and leaving alone, we can gain more experience and also we can stand alone. 

Fourthly, we'll have the benefit of force language speaking. For example, if you study in china, you will be forced to speak Chinese (mandarin) every time and everywhere. Hopefully, when you come back from china, you can speak the language fluently.

Not taking much time, in conclusion, I'd say studying abroad is a necessity and not a luxury. 

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
To be frank...if you are studying abroad make sure that you work there atleast for 3-4 years for payback...cause education there is pretty costly..considering the fall in rupee compared to dollar...it totally depends in which field you wanna study...research and development hai toh India mein kuch use nahi hai karke...because India is not meant for R&D...but countries like US, Canada have greater opportunities compared to india...if you ask for studying for masters then...studying abroad gives you a better pay package...But its noted that the study pattern in India till 10th std is upto the standards. After that we lack...even for study for masters if i talk about engg in particular IIT's are best but MIT (massachusetts institute of technology)is the boss.
swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
i think study in abroad is more need then luxury, as in india scope r less, scope r increasing but steel it is less , as if u medical student then only good option with u is doctor and  pharmacy. In case of engineer if u r in nit & iit then 4 good opportunity( as high salary) u have 2 shift 2 abroad & 4 regional clg it is very difficult to even get the job in initial period, & what 2 talk about other field i have my 2 friend shifted 2 abroad 4 studies & the reason behind them was they were bcom ( they r studing mba in canada) and after mba they will get better job in abroad then here in india 
ms_1991 Goldie
ms_1991
ms_1991

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
i think only university and the system of education only matters and nothing else..m currently studying in uae..i know its abroad but i have been born and brought up here..and this has been my home for the past 21 years..it has many luxury colleges but i choose to study in a institution which is mahathma ghandi university based..i know my base is good and reputed..its not necessary to study in a luxury college as long as your base and focus is right!:)

kespari Goldie
kespari
kespari

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i am not belong to india so i have no any idea dont mind
Zehnaseeb. IF-Sizzlerz
Zehnaseeb.
Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
it would be abroad is a necessity.. coz they teach u how to be also independent, n their way of teaching is much more understandable..Smile
Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I wont delve into the luxury vs necessity because the cost can be quite high and your ROI might not be good enough. But the educational system is par excellent and this is because universities abroad have a lot of funding and there's a lot invested in the universities.You get the best of professors,because their salaries match what a top notch executive is paid in the industry.

In the US,for most professional masters programs, there are graduate assistantships and research assistantships which for the most part covers your fees and also give you a stipend which covers your living. These are less in number because of the recession nowadays.
shreya24.sharma Newbie
shreya24.sharma
shreya24.sharma

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
like evry coin has 2 faces.. Same way it has.. For few its necesity nd for rest its luxury..
Necesity 4 dose who want 2 study bt coz of such neck 2 neck comp. Culd nt get admisns in da best.. Bt such cases r vei few..
Rest study abroad 4 luxury.. As it adds to their status "g humara beta/beti toh abroad se pd k aaya h" ghanta pd k aaya h.. Marksheet utha k dkh lo..   
Yahan k lifestyle aur wahan k lifestyle me.. Dere is a vast difrnce.. Wahan ki mentality is so broad.. Joh freedum.. Ppl cnt get yahan pe due 2 dat orthodox soch dey cn get dat wahan pe.. Dey simple get rid of dat rok tok.. Nd cn live dere life dere own way... For dese luxuries, ppl rush toh study abroad..   
Wen ppl knw dey hv ancestrl busins aur wahin baithna h, use cntinue krna h, dey prfr studyng abroad... Kun, 4 da luxuries... Else jb dey knw dey hv 2 cntinue da same dats gng since ages dey cn olso opt koi bi clg with in dere country 4 da sake of degree bt dey opt studyng abroad nd dats but obvious dats 4 luxury nt necesary..
No offns.. Peace..

Go to top