India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

true friends! (Page 2)

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Yaar pata nahi kyo I prefer to study in India, we have got all kind of facilities in India and our educational systems way better than anywhere else. But then it all depends upon us whether you want to go abroad to learn or not. In the present setup it is def not a luxury.  I agree that the educational system abroad is quite different from ours and teaching and learning too differ. My vote always goes for India.

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
ok! difficult topic!but first question.do u HAVE to take one side? because this isnt a debate topic.its kinda like a GD topic. as a student of india i wud say studying abroad is never a neccesity (almost in all cases).yes there are subjects which if studied abroad maybe be a bit more help for u.n there are subjects which though very few are a very new concept in india.but overall i think its not at all a neccesity.as for luxury yes that is quite true.cz its like everone's dream (atleast its mine) to study abroad. but if  u google ur topic u ll see sum answers from the point of view of the country's benefit.in that case studying abroad is a neccesity the reason being u need the gen next to be aware of worldwide news.
bapre! confused!  see i think, india is quite forward from studies point of view.even govt provides quite good resources.so it isnt a neccesity.but yes, if u think abt it this way that studying abroad gives u worldwide knowledge,there's inter cultural mixing,u learn thngs from foreign political systems which can help india,etc,then its a neccesity.

i dont think i helped u.i confused u to hellConfused
madhu_swaron Groupbie
madhu_swaron
madhu_swaron

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Ananya look...
Studying abroad its juz luxury I think...
India is very good.at studies... We the people.who have gave importance to abroad studies...actually it was true earlier days...bt nw many students.cum.Frmabroad for IIT ...
I think it will help u...
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
According to me its all about the resources and one's sincerity. If my parents are capable to send me to some reputable foreign university then i would certainly lke to go to study abroad. But that doesn't mean our education system is bad and one can't get quality education here.
But we must not forget the most important thing is the students sincerity whether studying abroad or in India. If a person is sincere enough then the place and university won't matter . And if its other wise then i am sure study would be luxury for them even if they are home schooled.
HPHolic-3 IF-Rockerz
HPHolic-3
HPHolic-3

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Well study in abroad is neccesity coz as we all knw iits n medical colleges r not that good in india.we learn about different technologies in abroad thatswhy if a person suffer from harmful desease he suggested to go abroad for treatment.their facilities r far better than india n most importantly we learn to live alone without our parents n also we get better jobs if we have foreign colleges degree.our life become secure too
It would be fun to study in abroad n learn ab8 different culture n people
I knw its lame hope it help u
LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Studying abroad is a necessity .. now the job market has become SO competitve that u can only survive if u have an edge over other .. Out part of the world cant give us that . Hence /.. abroad/.
shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Studying abroad is a necessity as We dont get the career options we want and somewhere there are less Opportunities Which make you chose the abroad option... 
and the abroad degree holds the good weight-age to your degree too 
Gaveshni Groupbie
Gaveshni
Gaveshni

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Well honestly it depends on person to person as every coin has two sides i.e.: good n bad.
In my view, if studying abroad is possible widout a hell lot of pressure on parents/ student(child) about the loan, performance in the academics etc. then its fine if u take up international studies or else just find a similar course in our country itself!

i hope this helps u ananya!

Go to top