Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

true friends! - Page 2

madhu_swaron thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ananya look...
Studying abroad its juz luxury I think...
India is very good.at studies... We the people.who have gave importance to abroad studies...actually it was true earlier days...bt nw many students.cum.Frmabroad for IIT ...
I think it will help u...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
According to me its all about the resources and one's sincerity. If my parents are capable to send me to some reputable foreign university then i would certainly lke to go to study abroad. But that doesn't mean our education system is bad and one can't get quality education here.
But we must not forget the most important thing is the students sincerity whether studying abroad or in India. If a person is sincere enough then the place and university won't matter . And if its other wise then i am sure study would be luxury for them even if they are home schooled.
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Well study in abroad is neccesity coz as we all knw iits n medical colleges r not that good in india.we learn about different technologies in abroad thatswhy if a person suffer from harmful desease he suggested to go abroad for treatment.their facilities r far better than india n most importantly we learn to live alone without our parents n also we get better jobs if we have foreign colleges degree.our life become secure too
It would be fun to study in abroad n learn ab8 different culture n people
I knw its lame hope it help u
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Studying abroad is a necessity .. now the job market has become SO competitve that u can only survive if u have an edge over other .. Out part of the world cant give us that . Hence /.. abroad/.
shaani2209 thumbnail
Studying abroad is a necessity as We dont get the career options we want and somewhere there are less Opportunities Which make you chose the abroad option... 
and the abroad degree holds the good weight-age to your degree too 
Gaveshni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well honestly it depends on person to person as every coin has two sides i.e.: good n bad.
In my view, if studying abroad is possible widout a hell lot of pressure on parents/ student(child) about the loan, performance in the academics etc. then its fine if u take up international studies or else just find a similar course in our country itself!

i hope this helps u ananya!
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
According to me it is a necessity. 

Firstly, in India, though we are progressing, but still people are not open-minded. There are many careers in India which if we choose are not seen in a positive way by many people. 

Secondly, there are some technologies, which really help us a lot. These are not always available in our country. If you see, if an automobile engineer wants to work on a mobile, than in India, it would take him ages cause the same thing which launches in US takes six months extra to launch here. So, the time gap. 

Thirdly, by moving to other country and leaving alone, we can gain more experience and also we can stand alone. 

Fourthly, we'll have the benefit of force language speaking. For example, if you study in china, you will be forced to speak Chinese (mandarin) every time and everywhere. Hopefully, when you come back from china, you can speak the language fluently.

Not taking much time, in conclusion, I'd say studying abroad is a necessity and not a luxury. 
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
To be frank...if you are studying abroad make sure that you work there atleast for 3-4 years for payback...cause education there is pretty costly..considering the fall in rupee compared to dollar...it totally depends in which field you wanna study...research and development hai toh India mein kuch use nahi hai karke...because India is not meant for R&D...but countries like US, Canada have greater opportunities compared to india...if you ask for studying for masters then...studying abroad gives you a better pay package...But its noted that the study pattern in India till 10th std is upto the standards. After that we lack...even for study for masters if i talk about engg in particular IIT's are best but MIT (massachusetts institute of technology)is the boss.
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think study in abroad is more need then luxury, as in india scope r less, scope r increasing but steel it is less , as if u medical student then only good option with u is doctor and  pharmacy. In case of engineer if u r in nit & iit then 4 good opportunity( as high salary) u have 2 shift 2 abroad & 4 regional clg it is very difficult to even get the job in initial period, & what 2 talk about other field i have my 2 friend shifted 2 abroad 4 studies & the reason behind them was they were bcom ( they r studing mba in canada) and after mba they will get better job in abroad then here in india 
ms_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think only university and the system of education only matters and nothing else..m currently studying in uae..i know its abroad but i have been born and brought up here..and this has been my home for the past 21 years..it has many luxury colleges but i choose to study in a institution which is mahathma ghandi university based..i know my base is good and reputed..its not necessary to study in a luxury college as long as your base and focus is right!:)