Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

true friends!

Ananya.SwaRon Goldie
Ananya.SwaRon
Ananya.SwaRon

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
 "True friends would surely read it and help me"

hey! guys i immediately need your help!Disapprove
i dn't want to offend any of the forums rule but guys this is really important!Cry
i hope you all understand my problem!Embarrassed
guys i've been given a english project according to which i've to conduct a survey!
the survey is based on the topic "is studying abroad a necessity or luxury"
i want to consult 20-25 students about this'..and their views about studying in india and studying abroad!
i know you all must be very angry because of me writing this stupid post but guys we all here are or were students at some time...and we all knowing in school life how much it is important to keep your name in teachers' good books and hell this CCE pattern which is sucking our everyday life'
guys,it is very important for me because it means 25 marks to me and thats a lot!
so guys,please please,please help!!!!!!
share your views...pls don't leave me in such a situation in which i would have to face disappointment!
remember the topic"STUDYING ABROAD A LUXURY OR NECESSITY"
i know my true friends will help me so show me that you are a true friend...a sincere request!
HELP!
HELP!Shocked

regards-
ananyaSmile

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

karankritika27misha24neeliyervaroo28jainnehaSwayamonlyRoslyn1991Anindita91anniemathiaskrMirageSwarontaniya_dostiiSaumya_D3neetha-Jum-RulzZ-HPHolic-3Zehnaseeb.Born2DanceSnigs.LamheChurakeLovenarbhinature2-PyaariBhootni-

Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
res

unres

acha toh according to the topic i partially agree with it...

u see every thing has an advantage and an disadvantage...

studying in out of country is good ...

i mean yeah now a days some places of india they suck at teaching...

i mean kuch logon ko luxury hoti hai...

they join for the name ...

but some join to make themself more shining...

in some sectors india is less in education i mean in some sectors we get a good education abroad...

here sector means lyk engineering, medicine ,management courses...we have infinite ri8 ...

so for those ...abroad education is best as we dnt get those many facilities...

Edited by deetha - 18 July 2012 at 9:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya.SwaRon

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I think studying abroad is more a necessity than a luxury..People feel that if u have got a degree from abroad than you are smarter than other students.That's not true.India has some very prestigious institutes. But people seem to think that attaching a foreign university ka degree to your resume is a great achievement but its not . It would be better to stay back in your country and study. We are demoting our own country this way.Our country will never progress this way..I know i deferred a little from topic sorry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beenyAnanya.SwaRon-Jum-RulzZ-

JJ_Holic IF-Rockerz
JJ_Holic
JJ_Holic

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
hey my opinion about this is 70 - 30 i think that 70 percent people study abroad because of necessity for eg there are not enought medical or iits in india seats are limited and talent is wasted as they are forced to persur aieee auu else but abroad offers u iitthat since seats are not limited soit is a necessity but 30 percent ppl go to study abroad for luxury i know my opinion is a total was te but welcome anywayds if it helps gud luck for project

Ananya.SwaRon

d3_rox Goldie
d3_rox
d3_rox

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Kkk...
I feel that Studying abroad is a luxury cox in india not many ppl can afford to go abroad n study...cox to a layman(common man) it is difficult to arrange so much of  money to go n study abroad...n of they arrange also they wuld think of using it in a useful way...n in India ppl noe the value of money...n ppl wuld obvio want to get an education abroad n lead a better life...but it is not a luxury!!!!!!

I hope this ans was of sum use!!!

-love Tehmina!!!:):):)

Ananya.SwaRon

taniya_dostii IF-Dazzler
taniya_dostii
taniya_dostii

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i feel its completely one's OWN CHOICE- whether u want to continue in india or abroad...
true, i agree wid deetha dat dey r many colls in india which suck at teaching n all, so ppl prefer 2 shift abroad, so dat dey can get better eductaion...
n also, where do u wanna go, how u wanna go abt it- IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR CALL!
studying outside can be beneficial as u get 2 learn a new culture, new lang, meet new ppl buy it can also be a disadvantage if u befriend wrong ppl... so i feel its entirely a person's own choice whether to study in india or abroad...

Ananya.SwaRon

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
hey i've doen study abroad so i hve experience and its honestly the best thing ever so for me i think that study abroad is a necessity it teaches students how to live on thier own how to survive without their parents and it teaches them to be independent

hope this helped

Ananya.SwaRon

Mahirah Senior Member
Mahirah
Mahirah

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
undoubtedly studying in abroad is surely a necessity Smile Studying in  abroad is the best way for students to gain cross-cultural competencies; learn a foreign language; and delve into another culture, political system, or way of lifeSmile

Ananya.SwaRon

Go to top