Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

For the first time in three hundred episodes..

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Arnav Singh Raizada you made me HOWL with laughter o.o

I really am confused if I am happy with the precap or not but after a hectic day I literally needed something to laugh my ass off at!W*F!seriouslyROFL

Hence,NK is appointed as the de-ghajinisation of all the characters of ipkknd by making them remember some horrifically romantic moments and get out of their freaking part time amnesia!

And dear ASR,
If you do plan to relive a few moments ,try going on YouTube .I have a long list of the not horrifically romantic stuff you have done which you cleverly concealed from NK *nudge* diwali*nudge*payash wedding.Plus since you are on it anyways,care to feel bad for the tape and pearl breaking scene which you apparently do remember?

Rabba vey recycled?

Happy three hundred ipkknd!Blushing

Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 18 July 2012 at 9:56am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28justreadARjas611birjJordinreianadarkangelpkritibalaarshi1986AmmyRidz4Everarnav_addictedJosuprasoumyakdhivycrazyforarshi-Devanshi-starplus31innocentgreenmitrabhuyanblackdice1001norolim-SILPA-Nightingale...devsumIceflamesapoorvaarnavLuvBarunSanaya--Yashi--saima4744afsuusmitarAkanksha-anjaani07Zuzana-Kruti.S-asha...Arshig8MihrimahGodhuliLogonTargaryenajoopKookiemonstershonasandy

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
ROFL
i swear Nahnav Singh Raizada's flashback made me grin so much...my cheeks ache right now!!!
And NK...i love that guy!!!!i hope he never leave the show!!!he is such an awesome guy!!!!and his reactions and his superb dialogues...ROFL
i swear...i was thinking eactly the same thing...!!!!
i'll even give him the links if he wants!!!but nevertheless...i loved how he narrated their "horror love story"!!!
and the precap was so adorable...!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

darkangelpkritibalapoonam.gupta12noroliminnocentgreenAkanksha-smitarLivingInPajamasArshig8Mihrimahkomalsirwani

LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DM1810

ROFL
i swear Nahnav Singh Raizada's flashback made me grin so much...my cheeks ache right now!!!
And NK...i love that guy!!!!i hope he never leave the show!!!he is such an awesome guy!!!!and his reactions and his superb dialogues...ROFL
i'll even give him the links if he wants!!!but nevertheless...i loved how he narrated their "horror love story"!!!

I was going to do a face palm on what has become of ASR but I was too much into laughing to concentrateLOL

NK oh NK! Thank God we asked for him!! the funny part was that he was wearing an angry bird t shirtROFL Influence of the house eh?
Though I do want some kind of sadness on his side since he remembers the tape incident- though the smile was adorable...the sadistic me wanted him to feel really bad about doing that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Devanshi--monalisa-

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
LOLomg...i cant believe this...was that our almighty ASR??ShockedROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamas

LuvBarunSanaya IF-Dazzler
LuvBarunSanaya
LuvBarunSanaya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I agree LOL I'm still laughing ROFL
Journey from Arnav Singh Raizada to Nannav Singh Raizada ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abby2181apoorvaarnavLivingInPajamas

mitrabhuyan Goldie
mitrabhuyan
mitrabhuyan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
love nk alot!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamas

crazyforarshi Senior Member
crazyforarshi
crazyforarshi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged

ROFL

YES, YES, YES...pleeeaasseee NK, never leave RM baby...you are the life of that place!!!! Seriously man...the horror love story was tooo damn much for him...hhahahhahaha. Awww, this is getting cuter & cuter every single freaking day...how fondly does he remember those days...he is sooo in love!!!! I guess he does bring a smile to her face in tomrw's episode...awww I so wish she smiled even if just to make him happy!!!! Oh come on Khushi ek baar toh muskura do!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

apoorvaarnavLivingInPajamas

LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyforarshi

ROFL

YES, YES, YES...pleeeaasseee NK, never leave RM baby...you are the life of that place!!!! Seriously man...the horror love story was tooo damn much for him...hhahahhahaha. Awww, this is getting cuter & cuter every single freaking day...how fondly does he remember those days...he is sooo in love!!!! I guess he does bring a smile to her face in tomrw's episode...awww I so wish she smiled even if just to make him happy!!!! Oh come on Khushi ek baar toh muskura do!!!

Even if he leaves I am going to pulling him all the way back in hereLOL

Go to top