Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wow I did not expect this!!! (Page 5)

sita1150 Senior Member
sita1150
sita1150

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
thts cute , lovely post ,
bt he hassnt told  him his private moments  hug , etc  ,,treasured them fr himself onlyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

aviation-ca Goldie
aviation-ca
aviation-ca

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Too true sree07, today was a GR8 episode.. I just loved all the different interactions between the family members..

NK was absolutely Rocking these few episodes.. yes want him around permanently..

Also, I don't know if anyone noticed, the What THE is back for the only the second time... first was yesterday when Arnav opens the door early morning to NK's knock..

and second was today.. don't remember which segment...

BTW, What THE to Akaash, in his sulk, he totally forgot about Di's appointment that Arnav wanted him to go with Di & for that matter even Chotte, in running behind Wifey  forgot all about it...

I loved ASR attitude in gift giving... and Arnav attitude in recounting "Love Story"

Pleading with Wardrobe people - Please let Arnav get a change of atleast the shirt (the dark Green one.. hai).. he has been wearing the brown one non-stop..

Plus those couple of hairs sticking out on his right side bottom neck.. Gaahh, so distracting,

Gel it down guys if Barun refuses to get trimmed..
the back light picks it up & I have to go back to watch again the episodes again for Barun's expression..

much to my hubby's disgust.. who while not watching but working on the computer in the room saying, why are U watching it again & again!!!

Please save my marriage.. either Gel or better yet HairCUT.. pleaazzee

Edited by aviation-ca - 18 July 2012 at 7:17pm

sree07

MsDramaQueen IF-Rockerz
MsDramaQueen
MsDramaQueen

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Loved your post! Said everything that was on my mind :D

sree07

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
hehe. i agree with your descriptions on all the characters.. hhe.. soo cute..

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

A sweet post for a sweet episode...Smile. Arnav and Khushi ki prem kahani ASR ki  Zabani was a nice treat to watch...before the day ends in IPK land... hoping that the splendour in green who melted on hearing ILU does the same on seeing the man in action  proving that he meant what he said...

koel Hug
thanks dear. Loved yesterdays episode

LOL green lady is a mystery these days. Its mission impossible to crack her thoughtsWink
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita1150

thts cute , lovely post ,
bt he hassnt told  him his private moments  hug , etc  ,,treasured them fr himself onlyWink

he was mostly pulling NK's leg i guessLOL
sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Loved your advice to Anjali and AkashLOL
Like you, i am loving NK too
loved your postClap

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aviation-ca

Too true sree07, today was a GR8 episode.. I just loved all the different interactions between the family members..

NK was absolutely Rocking these few episodes.. yes want him around permanently..

Also, I don't know if anyone noticed, the What THE is back for the only the second time... first was yesterday when Arnav opens the door early morning to NK's knock..

and second was today.. don't remember which segment...

BTW, What THE to Akaash, in his sulk, he totally forgot about Di's appointment that Arnav wanted him to go with Di & for that matter even Chotte, in running behind Wifey  forgot all about it...

I loved ASR attitude in gift giving... and Arnav attitude in recounting "Love Story"

Pleading with Wardrobe people - Please let Arnav get a change of atleast the shirt (the dark Green one.. hai).. he has been wearing the brown one non-stop..

Plus those couple of hairs sticking out on his right side bottom neck.. Gaahh, so distracting,

Gel it down guys if Barun refuses to get trimmed..
the back light picks it up & I have to go back to watch again the episodes again for Barun's expression..

much to my hubby's disgust.. who while not watching but working on the computer in the room saying, why are U watching it again & again!!!

Please save my marriage.. either Gel or better yet HairCUT.. pleaazzee

ROFL Hilarious... 
even i noticed that chotusa hair strands. But again yesterday barun was yummilicious in most of the scenes. His eyes has become lighter and he has become a little healthy. The ronak on his face has come back.

True on NK
NK - Arnav scenes are way better than arnav  - akash scenes. or even arnav - anjali scenes. It has a chemistry of its own and both of them stand their grounds solid. Clap

aviation-ca

Go to top