India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wow I did not expect this!!!

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
A nice summary of arhi journeyShocked narrated by the mighty ASR himself?Shocked
Well done my CVs Clap. Nice tribute to the 300th episode. Loved it.Heart

NK - You rock. Day by day you are becoming the most endearing character in IPK. I wish you stay forever in the show. You just lit up the scene and screen presence is awesome even with ASR who mostly outshines everyone. You are a sunshine boy.Thumbs Up

Payal - I liked the way you reacted to khushi for interfering in your marital life. That was one nice step for shedding the image of a doormat. Now grow stronger.Thumbs Up

Aakash - Still sulking?Confused. Miffed off with khushi?Confused. Perfectly understand, they kept you in dark for so long. Thumbs Up. But there will be a time when payalji will give you a piece of her mind. All the best

Anjali - Ok today for the first time, she showed some signs of a mental breakdown or instability. Till now there was no scenes which indicates a mental instability. But today bang on! Please stop the off screen advertisements and continue the good work on-screenThumbs Up

ASR - You were a surprise package. Wow. I take this as my 300 episode gift from CVs. Thanks for summing up the journey of arhi. Loved the smile and loved the way you scared NK with your 'horror story.' 

Khushi - Learn to step back at some times. Jiji is not just your jiji now. Understand the good intentions. But You just can not fix everything with your talksWink. Loved your monologue. Much needed.Heart

Arhi - No words. Day Dreaming Angry ASR - miffed khushi. Whatever you do its adorable i guess. 

Todays episode infact was a role reversal episode. 
ASR all smiles and all others sulking for a change.LOL

Edited by sree07 - 18 July 2012 at 9:31am

The following 169 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1sarahjcIshBingeniuslibraniviiijayagowrifriendshresvasreluctantfanbuzz123Nik28pondivyacelaAarshi1399rakeshbhoslermariamtvidhathriaka08ipkknd159sangeeta230811dua_foreverajumalovebarun.sradhika_6088arn4vkhushiaskamanrabiacasaadk123hsBarundeewaniJordinAnnie0247EternalLovejalpa_23veechakashikyaAmmyRidz4Everarnav_addictedKamalikaG-Reva-sureeshaNrp77Crystal_Ice90luvipkknd4everthrowingshadowsArchu61prabhataUsha30laksanudhivydeeptha93anyabellkitty789HopeleslyInLovesumayya98LIONHEARTbluewater07White.Pearlpunya25sun_shine18smilapayel3004sunshinegal1224arshi1986luckyarnavmamgainnBanaya1ashmir24soaringskiespriyankaac3ciliasheanuzzmsrenjinipacsunfreezieannieKKasu4lyfeaviation-caArHi_4ever-Aliza-mini16Sarun_4everlamsfardeePia9shane1Aish_21saavan_loversun2011mirnalini-Devanshi-swetha_chcharlotte74Ritsrits..Surbhi..Shas3shilparoxxarchanan14OLGNEShi50dlip..sur..AGirlHasNoNamesmileyhug7679Addie07Nightingale...go2sleep83hoopoenonasiemistryHriju321eyesonmeCyberpsychoooarshiipkkndluvonetwothreeapoorvaarnavswat.gdeep5128jen_xvellainsaan..mrinalini..vijji12207shikhaJhalak29stg1riafnasikhni_MentalExoticashagun_sarunMsDramaQueenwin7showstruckbarunslakku-Kruti.S-amaypranayZuzanasunflower52fan145banditqueenn.Sidda8geesmanjhaserialwatcher16Jyo.trina2010srijaaa127arshi_karishMrDarcyfanChitraF.Kiran.SankiPagalShwetha!Rabba-Ve-DelenakomalsirwaniImzi..Amina..asyasahil928silvia1999-ElmoFuj-tvbufpieryroseParud_Foreversusan7ArnieBoyBarunKamleeChhorishonasandyArshi.Sugi.IPKriyya6ar-n-only-arriti4u

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
res
Edited:
Lets start with Khushi. She is nice and always thinks about other which is very nice but now that Payal told her she should stop interfering. She needs to understand she cannot solve anything. but im glad CVs stayed true to her character! I loved her dialogue to ASR about buying saree but he couldn't bring her smile & BG music was PERFECT! loved that moment. INTENSITY AT ITS BEST!

Arnav: He's amazing. I love him<3 Love the way he just wants to see her smiling and doing anything possible to do that. That precap made me laugh but go aww at the same time. BS looked amazingly hot there. I got goosebumps by the look he gave her. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode:)

NK: I LOVE THIS GUY TO BITS & PIECES. His scenes are such a treat to watch. Whether its himalone, with Arnav or with Khushi. Hes too cute<3 The way he says "nannav mere bhai"cracks me up. & reminds me of Karan's tweet about how everyone laughs:P Love you NK & hoping Cvs will keep him in the show forever!

Payal: Thank God for telling Khushi off. Hopefully you will speak up in front of Akash as well. Good work girl. keep it up.

Akash: As much as I understand, Im just gunna say he's being an ass but totally understandable:P

Anjali: Feel bad for her. Shes gunna take long time to accept this. But I skipped her scenes. Can't see so much crying from her side:(

Overall, amazing episode. Not the best one but not bad either! They showed us recap of 300 episodes as u said:) Loved the way ASR was remembering their old days & that smile on his face was PRICELESS!<3 Hoping after remembering these moments, maybe he will feel bad for everything he did!:) Looking forward to tomorrow after such a  cute precap!<3

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 18 July 2012 at 9:21am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta230811aka08askamanrabiacasaKamalikaGhillycoasta_70aviation-caonetwothreeAddie07charlotte74swat.gnonasirini_katwin7sree07Akanksha-Sidda8Rabba-Ve-DelenaMrDarcyfan

PollyTrolly Goldie
PollyTrolly
PollyTrolly

That was tooo cute.
I had a stupid grin on my face through out that scene. :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

buzz123Crystal_Ice90nonasiwin7sree07

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

i am waiting for asr to get inside tat cupboard!!!ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

buzz123hillyCrystal_Ice90nonasiCyberpsychoooonetwothreesree07ArnieBoyBarun

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
300 episode maturity.

I love the subtly with which they conveyed the marked change in Arnav's characterisation.
The character who would refuse to smile and leave others awestruck when he did, helplessly amused with all initial and iconic encounters with Khushi - where usually he was left angry, bemused or frustrated whilst now he can't help but smile at the memories.

Love changed him into happy fellow and that's where it clicked, her needs to remind Khushi of all those moments again to make her happy too!

Nice 300 episode sum of the journey and all nice focus on all other charactersations.

Edited by Rabba-Ve-Delena - 18 July 2012 at 9:31am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

swatimalkar4sangeeta230811KamalikaG-Aliza-Nightingale...nonasiwin7sree07MrDarcyfan.Kiran.

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
ASR all smiles and all others sulking for a change.

so true!!!!loved the episode...every character was given a share of the screen and the Nahnav Singh Raizada's flashback obviously stole the show along with NK's superb reactions and dialogues...love both these guys!!!NK is sooo damn cute...he got terrorized by such a small flashback...we survived the whole journey...lolzz!!!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aka08luvipkknd4evernonasiswat.gsree07

neverbefore Goldie
neverbefore
neverbefore

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
When NK asked about romantic moments my mind was screaming 'Diwali, Diwali...DIWALI!!!  

How can that have slipped his mind?!!!  Now that's one moment he needs to recreate. Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta230811luvipkknd4everhillynonasiswat.gKatelynsree07MrDarcyfan

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
sree nice post.i loved payal today.This is what we want not only rabbaves,Arnie boy and NK muaha.i jus wanna see how he got into that cupbord.hope director wont do ramanchi this time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta230811nonasisree07

Go to top