Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Big B, SRK, Salman visit Aashirwad to mourn Rajesh (Page 4)

mnmj Senior Member
mnmj
mnmj

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
i think this was his last speech, very very sad

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
who the hell cares about the other famous people who came to visit, who didn't come to visit, who shed the most tears, who had the driest face... its RAJESH KHANNA who needs to be thought of for goodness' sake

bloody media does this whenever anyone passes away
I don't WANT TO WATCH Amitabh Bachchan in his cascading shawl, mourning for his late yesteryear competitor, focus needs to be ELSEWHERE

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnmjchocobearTheRager

mnmj Senior Member
mnmj
mnmj

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

who the hell cares about the other famous people who came to visit, who didn't come to visit, who shed the most tears, who had the driest face... its RAJESH KHANNA who needs to be thought of for goodness' sake

bloody media does this whenever anyone passes away
I don't WANT TO WATCH Amitabh Bachchan in his cascading shawl, mourning for his late yesteryear competitor, focus needs to be ELSEWHERE

thats exactly it! i always have a problem with people taking pictures at a funeral but i could never pinpoint what it exactly was...comments on their dress, how they look, who came and didn't come are just inconsiderate...

rip rajesh khana
Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
will miss u kaka jiCry May ur soul Rest in peace
poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I am feeling so sad...one by one, an entire generation is being wiped away!Disapprove 

Its so amazing that even though most of us here weren't even born during Rajesh Khanna's supestardom phase, yet we are so aware about his films, his songs and the craze he generated in his time!

I highly doubt a single actor in our times will be able to generate any kind of memory for the coming generations!

robbirdrummedupmittijalebi

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Nothing wrong in coming over to pay respects. Births, marriages and deaths are three occasions when in our culture people forget the past and come and condole/congratulate the family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

robbirdrummedup

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
RIP Rajesh Khanna

These news channel should show some respect towards the superstar who is no more instead they are busy garnering TRP's for their respective news channel by clicking pictures of these celebs and writing essays on who shed how many litres of tearsPinch 
poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

Nothing wrong in coming over to pay respects. Births, marriages and deaths are three occasions when in our culture people forget the past and come and condole/congratulate the family.

Totally agree with you, Shreya!

Death is one thing that unites everyone in its grief, enemies and friends alike.

I don't think there is anything unusual about celebrities coming to pay their respect and I might also add, that some of them must be genuinly grieving. If we as the common audience, who have not even met Rajesh Khanna are feeling sad, then the actors who worked with him were his colleagues and friends. Why wouldn't they go to pay their last respects then?

No point in blaming the  media too...they are just doing their job. If they don't cover the event, then everyone would say that the media doesn't pay any attention to fallen and has-been stars and if they do, then they are accused of yellow journalism!

TheRowdiest-GayabCat-TheRager

Go to top