Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

CD (count down) thread for 19th July 2012 (Page 12)

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 31306

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged

dolly10 IF-Stunnerz
dolly10
dolly10

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 47393

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by todayzstar

here u go
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3102202
Thanku
todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 31306

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

what no CDing todayAngry

docs i see a "BRB"Angry

and then name callingAngry my MUKUCry

shifu forgot my muku pan by saying not many muku fansCry


by the way you cdiots (shifus message was for character name callingm i can nqme call you all cdiotsLOL)
 hours 
 
 hours 
 8 hours 13 mins

OMG u here..Shockedopps srry bossyLOL
am week in maths..so dnt knw how mny hours left..Confused
makii and machar sounds good..LOL(srry)
bossy ur cmmnt was not der..i chckd ur cmmnt splcy but i dnt fnd it..link pls..LOL
bossy ur makkii opps ur muku is irrtng us this day yaar...Ouch
how r u bossy??missd u ya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fijidolly10

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Joined: 24 February 2007
Posts: 44278

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly10

hello BossyHug
how r u?

hey dolly i am ok, today finished lab workm now its reading time

8 hour 3 mins

@ docs- really maha episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

todayzstardolly10

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 31306

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by dolly10

hello BossyHug
how r u?

hey dolly i am ok, today finished lab workm now its reading time

8 hour 3 mins

@ docs- really maha episode

yup bossy this saturdy 8 to 9 pm..Dancing
bossy miss u n updatesOuchmiss u n forumOuchmiss u n cdOuchmiss ur cmmnts n artcles..Ouch

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 31306

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Shockeddono gayabD'oh

dollu y r u plyng hide n seek nowOuch
kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Joined: 24 February 2007
Posts: 44278

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

what no CDing todayAngry

docs i see a "BRB"Angry

and then name callingAngry my MUKUCry

shifu forgot my muku pan by saying not many muku fansCry


by the way you cdiots (shifus message was for character name callingm i can nqme call you all cdiotsLOL)
 hours 
 
 hours 
 8 hours 13 mins

OMG u here..Shockedopps srry bossyLOL
am week in maths..so dnt knw how mny hours left..Confused
makii and machar sounds good..LOL(srry)
bossy ur cmmnt was not der..i chckd ur cmmnt splcy but i dnt fnd it..link pls..LOL
bossy ur makkii opps ur muku is irrtng us this day yaar...Ouch
how r u bossy??missd u ya

ou weak in spelling alsoLOL

me dont mind name calling but oe should make others sad thats all, afteramm my muku aka other m names for my muku is so sidha sadha that he got caught in madhus trapLOL

link for my reply to shifus post


7 hours 56 mins
dolly10 IF-Stunnerz
dolly10
dolly10

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 47393

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by todayzstar

Shockeddono gayabD'oh

dollu y r u plyng hide n seek nowOuch
sorry yaar mama called meSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

todayzstar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index