Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

18th Jul WU - Divorce and devastation! (Page 2)

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
It was very sad today.

I am totally with Indu and feel like him. And yes, I knew one day this day would come. And I had wished that on that day Indu behaves respectfully. The CVs kept that in character of Indu.  Clap

Thank God! this day came. 
For Indu this was his letting go of the girl he loved as per her wishes. Indu is a romantic person. Well...He has the right to be the romantic person because he can honor romance in its truest sense. For love he can go to any extent. Agar zabardasti ki to ab chod bhi denge.

For me, this would an opportunity for Indu to grow. For some unknown or oblivious reasonConfused CVs are keeping Indu's character as I like. They are bringing in maturity within him in a highly subtle manner. I like the subtely. This is the oxymoronic character of Indu. Dabang person, subtle lover. Goonda with perfect gentleman's manners.

The precap lifted me a lil bit. It gave me spirit to think through it today.

I am so liking it that Saanch is actually loosing Indu. Seriously, it would have pained me deeply that an ungrateful and snaky person like Saanchi gets to have someone like Indu love her. She spurns him and yet he doesn't stop loving her. Now I was getting quite hurt at looking at her lucky fate. But now that she decided to divorce him and Indu if he leaves her with his toota dil and no hard and remorseful feelings, then divorce will be complete.

Then if a new love story has to start and if both of them merit each other, it will be like the phoenix, reborn from its ashes. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeRashmi04Sonali.SAbsoluv-Namita-lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

For me, this would an opportunity for Indu to grow. For some unknown or oblivious reasonConfused CVs are keeping Indu's character as I like. They are bringing in maturity within him in a highly subtle manner. I like the subtely. This is the oxymoronic character of Indu. Dabang person, subtle lover. Goonda with perfect gentleman's manners. 

This is exactly why I've thoroughly enjoyed the episodes ever since the post-swetha track..he's matured A LOTTT maybe the fact that Sanchi helped him when none other did made him realize how much she meant to him... that 1 day in the jungle and 1 day at her place was enough for him to mature... 

he was dabangg - he still is dabangg
he was a goonda - he is no more as vicious as he was
he was never a gentleman - he is far more than a gentleman today 

These are precisely the changes I'd requested the CVs to bring about in him (infact cried hoarse!) and they've achieved just that...now his character being perfect, I'm so scared that they should not mar his attributes...he is the quintessential alpha hero for me today Tongue

Edited by lashy - 18 July 2012 at 1:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeRashmi040-SD-0Absoluv-Namita-

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the update Lashy!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvlashy

Rach. IF-Rockerz
Rach.
Rach.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Thank you for volunteering to do this tough job. 
Thanks a million for your hard work and commitment. <3

Indu my man, my sympathies are with you =[

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04Absoluv-Namita-lashy

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Thnx Shraddha for the beautiful update for a beautiful episode. I was saddened by Indu's state but this was very much needed for their love story if any to proceed. AD stole the show, yet again. Just when you think you've seen AD delivering his best, this young man shocks me. He is a vast ocean of talent and he deserves a standing ovation for his performance! Clap

@Shri, so true. I wanted loved this episode. It was much needed. Love the way Indu kept thinking back to the forced marriage and the mock SR. I am glad the CV's are showing him changing in the best possible way. He is a true lover...Day Dreaming

Edited by Namita.Murti - 18 July 2012 at 3:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04Absoluvlashy

Princess_123 IF-Rockerz
Princess_123
Princess_123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you
alicemath IF-Dazzler
alicemath
alicemath

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
thnx a loot for the updateSmile
Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
[ because he can honor romance in its truest sense. For love he can go to any extent. Agar zabardasti ki to ab chod bhi denge.

The precap lifted me a lil bit. It gave me spirit to think through it today.

I am so liking it that Saanch is actually loosing Indu. Seriously, it would have pained me deeply that an ungrateful and snaky person like Saanchi gets to have someone like Indu love her. She spurns him and yet he doesn't stop loving her. Now I was getting quite hurt at looking at her lucky fate. But now that she decided to divorce him and Indu if he leaves her with his toota dil and no hard and remorseful feelings, then divorce will be complete.

Then if a new love story has to start and if both of them merit each other, it will be like the phoenix, reborn from its ashes. Smile
[/QUOTE]

Wow shri the way you keep your points is good yaar ,,,
For me precap was the best part where he was in pain but at the same time he decided to let her go .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index