Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

18th Jul WU - Divorce and devastation!

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_DesaipragyakumarparbhudayalamimoumiChicagoCarole1dent4u~~~Sweta~~~deep27ivanta29ibmeem275A HUGE FANnanda_gopamoonstrucksweet7863Lubs.-Swetha-pressuFaayeymy_viewlastmindeepa911Rashmi04NamzzPrincess_1230-SD-0l0veyanjubalaFallen AngelSilentsoulAbsoluvSonali.Sbones88

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
lashy...thanks for the written update

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863pressuFaayeyRashmi04Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Thanx dear for the detailed update...Another saddd episode and sad day its gonna be in the forum today ...Cry..I really luved the way he barged into Saanchi's house to question her about the papers...BUT I was really HURT with every one just Pushing him out...Broken Heart

sweet7863pressuFaayeyRashmi04Namzz

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Thanks lashy for the update. Today sanchi was quite clear about her issues. I wonder why entire family pushes indu outside the house .They never tried tht on sada. waiting for indu to come with his baggage to mathur niwas. heeheehhe

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Lubs.pressuFaayeyNamzzAbsoluvlashy

Lubs. Senior Member
Lubs.
Lubs.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

What an analysis Lashy Clap Clap
Eise close observation hum log apne bfs ya husbands ke saath bhi nahi karthe yaar...Tongue
AD shuld b nominated 4 the BEST ACTOR TO PLAY ACTING WITH EMOTIONS EFFORLESSLY leaving a breathtaking audience dying 4 INDU...Embarrassed
AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS...There is a flicker of hope 4 us when Saanchi, the miss goodie-goodie, peeped through the entrance door 4m inside maathur niwas to watch  INDU unlike those olden tymes Saanchi hu didn give a damn 4 his feelings n reactions...HeartHeart
HANDS off to AD 4 his awesome incommensurable acting skills...Day Dreaming

FaayeyRashmi04NamzzAbsoluvlashy

Faayey Goldie
Faayey
Faayey

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sharddha..what can i say it was too emotionalCry.. but in a way im glad Sanchi said all the hate that was in herOuchhopefully this will help Indu realise what to do when they end together for 6 months..
there's definitely going to be some very interesting episodes coming up...fingers crossed Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Lubs.pressuRashmi04NamzzAbsoluvlashy

pressu Goldie
pressu
pressu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome written update Shraddha dearWink Clap Embarrassed Hug
I don't think that Indu will harass Sanchi but i'm sure there will be silly and funny fights between two little kidsLOL(INSA)
And slowly love story begins from both sidesDay Dreaming

Hope for the best
Wait and Watch friends i'm sure you'll definitely enjoy the upcoming trackParty

sweet7863Lubs.Rashmi04Namzzlashy

Heart_Hacker- IF-Stunnerz
Heart_Hacker-
Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Thanxx Shraadha di...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index