Gayatri my take

MelissaSofia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm starting to really love Gayatri. She is finley more understanding. And is always on Aartis side.

she is a mother with big love to her children. And she has a kinda hard marrige, i mean her hasband dosent always treat her right, he talks a bid down to her and i think she would just sometimes like some love from him but he never really shows that to her. Even that maybe deep inside he does love her but for a woman i mean its nice to feel the love people feel for you sometimes.

Gayatri as a mother... She findlay saw the fact that yash can't move on. And she Finley saw that Aarti can help him with that, and that she can give him love and love to his daughters, all she has to do is make yash see that, witch he hopefully will at some point. What I wanted to Say is that I really love Gayatri and that I think that she is a good mother and a strong woman.

Please share your thoughtsπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me too.. i see that she and Aarti wanted the same thing, to make the marriage successful, only they were taking different routes but lately we see how MadearG appreciates Aarti's genuine efforts and is now showing support for her πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I agree! I absolutely loved Gayatri in the past few episodes. She is starting to realize that Bua's words hold no meaning because she has seen the fierce strenght of Aarti and the love she holds for her husband. Gayatri has begun to understand Aarti even more than Shobha, because instead of giving her long, flowery lectures about love that make Aarti feel uncomfortable, she told her in short but precise terms that she trusts Yash with her, and that if anyone can help Yash become happy again it's her. I think that made Aarti feel happier than anything Shobha has said recently.

I am starting to like Gayatri more than Shobha, because though her and Aarti's relationship started off rockily, they have found a common interest which is Yash, and both have understood each other. Aarti has realized that while Gayatri is harsh and selfish sometimes, her biggest concern is her sons' welfare and for that she will do anything, even if it means to hurt others. It's not a good characteristic all the time, but as a mother to a son herself, Aarti can empathize with that. Gayatri in turn has understood that Aarti is not the enemy of her household, but someone who wishes to help them all and most importantly, help her son Yash feel love and happiness again.

I just hope that Gayatri and Aarti's relationship does not break apart when the truth about Prashant comes out.πŸ˜”
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Gayatri rock this days, because she start making her ideas and opion without other interfere, i just hope that she will stay like that in the future
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just admire her for living with Hitler Scindia πŸ˜³

MelissaSofia thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I agree! I absolutely loved Gayatri in the past few episodes. She is starting to realize that Bua's words hold no meaning because she has seen the fierce strenght of Aarti and the love she holds for her husband. Gayatri has begun to understand Aarti even more than Shobha, because instead of giving her long, flowery lectures about love that make Aarti feel uncomfortable, she told her in short but precise terms that she trusts Yash with her, and that if anyone can help Yash become happy again it's her. I think that made Aarti feel happier than anything Shobha has said recently.

I am starting to like Gayatri more than Shobha, because though her and Aarti's relationship started off rockily, they have found a common interest which is Yash, and both have understood each other. Aarti has realized that while Gayatri is harsh and selfish sometimes, her biggest concern is her sons' welfare and for that she will do anything, even if it means to hurt others. It's not a good characteristic all the time, but as a mother to a son herself, Aarti can empathize with that. Gayatri in turn has understood that Aarti is not the enemy of her household, but someone who wishes to help them all and most importantly, help her son Yash feel love and happiness again.

I just hope that Gayatri and Aarti's relationship does not break apart when the truth about Prashant comes out.πŸ˜”

Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about. She understands witch makes her very *like a bull*. That's at lease what I really like about her. And I agree...hope there relationship doesn't break when the truth comes out. Witch it properly will, unless Aartis tell it her self then there a chance she will understand. πŸ˜Š
MelissaSofia thumbnail

Originally posted by: kholita

Gayatri rock this days, because she start making her ideas and opion without other interfere, i just hope that she will stay like that in the future

Me too...hope she doesn't change or switch character, that would be sad😭
MelissaSofia thumbnail

Originally posted by: villager00

me too.. i see that she and Aarti wanted the same thing, to make the marriage successful, only they were taking different routes but lately we see how MadearG appreciates Aarti's genuine efforts and is now showing support for her πŸ˜ƒ

That's exactly what I think there Findlay driving on the same roadπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MelissaSofia - 11 years ago
COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone have shared wat I wanted to say... So I second u all.
Also I hope she doesn't turn back to dark side.
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also admire gayathri nowadays. She has a good heart but it is somtimes influenced by bua. Now that is not possible.