bad time started - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
we must'nt say..but still..all these are onlyyy bcoz of the injustice that they did to navya n navya team n the pain that they gave us..
Originally posted by anamika_0

we must'nt say..but still..all these are onlyyy bcoz of the injustice that they did to navya n navya team n the pain that they gave us..
Yea but what is truth u can se as well as me!
now no promos for TMLS tooo...so that means...if they find a drop in trp for even a single episode..then its clear that no more promotion for that soap..n then ...the end!!!!
Originally posted by anamika_0

now no promos for TMLS tooo...so that means...if they find a drop in trp for even a single episode..then its clear that no more promotion for that soap..n then ...the end!!!!
me thinks that tmls is just for a short span of time 
but I pray that story gets alot of trps in which Shaheer is coming!
another new show of SP @7.30which started in may is now gonna end...

SP is in its bad time ever since they did injustice to our navya...not good to say..but still...they deserved this fall...really...none of their new shows are doing good..thatz y they stick on to their old cookery shows n not ending them..as they know if they end those shows their new shows will never work well...
so yet another backbone show of SP is going to end so abruptly this friday...i m sure SP wont learn a lesson this time tooo...heartless ppl..🐷

how many shows ended after navya was pulled off..still they havnt learnd a lesson...ugly SP...🤢
Edited by anamika_0 - 11 years ago
ipkknd is also ending now(3rd dec)...dey wanted 2 axe navya n now dere fav show is axed...