Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mahadev. (Page 3)

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi

just saw d episode nd noticed 1 thing...rati wearing d same dress [ blouse ] dat sati wore fr her wedding!!! Confused
kya CV'S lagta hain ki uss samay bhi mahangayi ka zamaana tha!!! ROFL ROFL...
 OR is THIS deja vu d reason y mahadev melted soo much nd brought kamdev back to lyf!!
ROFLROFLROFL

bhagwaan mahadev aur CV'S ki soch aam manushyon ke pare hain!!

ya i noticed the sane costume as of sati.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24.FairyDust.

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

Can someone tell me abt dat Kamdev part?How can Kamdev come bak so easily widout taking birth as Pradyumna?
he doesn't got body, as per puranas . This phrase has been taken from shiv-puran where Pradyumna is not mentioned. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tulips-

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Episode was so nice..loved the Shivaji and ma parvathi argument..but bit confused about kamadev's part its ok...so tomorrow on words will see new shivaji...eagerly waiting for tomorrows episode..

Samsangeetha

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Yes awesom epi, i loved it when Mahadev acted funny or like a child..

Samsangeetha

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Hey today no pics frm hema?

shubhika124

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I loved loved the first half. Mohit and Sonarika were superb. Especially Mohit who gave an outstanding perforamce. The look of astonishment was superb. No words to describe how I was feeling. And the precap is going to kill me I know. Cannot wait to see it.

Samsangeetha

Nishajos IF-Dazzler
Nishajos
Nishajos

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
The first part was awesome and a reason to watch the repeats just to see the magic chemistry of Mohit and Sonarika.

Samsangeetha

lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

Originally posted by shruti.nil

@subha-that part was really really messed up...like seriously..looked like the read some of our comments regarding the Kaamdev track and decided to do some fixing...
as per one story...for immidiate relief Vishnu Ji promised Rati that she and Kaamdev would be united in Kaamdevs birth as Pradyuman,and once Mahadev accepted Parvati he gave Kaamdev back his "life"...but that story is pretty confusing...
im confused!

Some texts do say that Shiva restored Kaamdev back to life when Rati went to him on his wedding day, carrying the ashes of her husband. Others say that he was restored in an incorporeal form and only Rati would be able to see him. It is only after he is born as Pradyumna that he would  regain a physical form.

Seems like the serial got confused somewhere.

Ya , U R rigth as per skandapuraman Shivji restored Manmathan (Kamdev) in incorporeal form and rati only can see him.

U  know she will be happy for that since Kamdev is very Hansom Embarrassedand no one else can see him   except her.LOL  

Samsangeetha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index