Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

"Two Broken hearts fall in love"Pt:68Pg:42 (The END) (Page 21)

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
a few more minutes color coding :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QuintessentialI

crazydream IF-Rockerz
crazydream
crazydream

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Were r u???

Mrs.ZSK

crazydream IF-Rockerz
crazydream
crazydream

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

Jaldi karo !!!!

Mrs.ZSK

crazydream IF-Rockerz
crazydream
crazydream

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
[SIZE=5]
JALDI UPDATE KARO...

JALDI UPDATE KARO...

JALDI UPDATE KARO...

JALDI UPDATE KARO...

JALDI UPDATE KARO...
SIZE]

Mrs.ZSK

anuandavi IF-Sizzlerz
anuandavi
anuandavi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

Waiting.

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Part: 67

Ghar Aaga

Recap:

Just then a huge banging of a door bursting open was heard. 

"Yeh lo! Aagaya Mr. Maan Singh Khurana. Ab ayega maaza!" he says talking out his iphone.

Action!

Dev comes rushing down and was talking to the phone very loudly, " I don't care. I want you to search every inch and corner of this city. I want her found before night fall, otherwise I will know how to deal with you!" and then cuts the phone.

Maan just looked on confused.

Dev looks up and sees its Maan, " Oh Maan hey! Any luck in finding her? I just found out that she was missing. I am so sorry. Don't worry I got some people and they are on the look out right now to find her" he says feigning concern and sympathy.

He didn't even respond. He just blankly walked passed him as if he didn't exist.  He felt so empty and lost as he slowly walked up the stairs.  He didn't know where else to search and hated himself at the moment for letting something like this take place.  He should of never left for the meeting.  If anything happened to her, he would never forgive himself.

"Ghar Aaga Geet. Ghar Aaga" his voice cracking.

He was about to pass Vicky's room when he heard, " What do you mean! So what if Maan is my brother! When it comes to love there are no boundaries.  I know Sameera left him that night for me, but we were stupid and in love".

He sucks his breath in sharply and stumbles back a little from the shock, holding on to the wall for support.

"I thought I was in love with her but I wasn't and everything changed when Geet came into my life.  And you know this morning we almost kissed that's why she isn't here right now. Okay bye I think Maan is here.  Will talk to you later!" and before he could cut the call a huge fist jabs the side of his face.

The next thing he knew he couldn't breath as punches knocked the breath out of him in his stomach. "uuuhgh. ." he whimpers as he bends down holding the pit of his stomach as the pain shot through his body.

"Nahiii" Geet screamed still trying to break free from the ropes that held her captive.

" Maan they are lies.  Don't hurt Vicky! MAAAN" she sobbed and screamed at the TV screen.

"Sameera please. I beg of you! End this! Maan is going to kill him!Please!" but not one word reached Sameera's ears and she continued to sadistically look at the video of Khuranas tearing each other apart.

Maan holds him by the neck, Vicky clearning seeing the tears of rage and pain brewing in his eyes and at that point he stopped struggling against his brother's hold.  He knew that he had shattere his heart.  His own brother did.  But only for his happiness, "I am sorry bhai.  I hope you get the heart to forgive me one day" inside his mind which could be seen through his eyes. Maan threw him against the floor and Vicky starts to choke on his own blood.

"How could you do this to me! Huh! How could you damn it! My own brother!!" he bangs his first into the wall. The trembling rage and pain choking him from inside.

"b. . .bhai" Vicky tries to speak but then suddenly Maan starts to drag Vicky mercilessly from his shirt, throwing him against the table. It was like a thousand burning needles were jabbed in at the same time, shooting up and down his whole body.

"I'm . . .I'm sorry bhai", he says stumbling and trying to stand up with his bruised and banged up body but he failed and his body limped back to the ground.

During that time Maan opens the drawer and takes out a GUN pointing it towards Vicky while Dev silently recorded everything LIVE for Sameera and Geet to enjoy!

Maan calls out for Dev!

Maan: Dev! Help me out here!

Dev suddenly shuts the phone off and puts it away. He comes towards them , "Oh my God! What are you doing! Are you CRAZY!" he acts all surprised.

Meanwhile at Sameera's place, " Vicky toh gayii! As for Geet Handa, she will forever remain as Geet HANDA aur kuch nahi! You won't be able to show your face neither to Maan now nor at Vicky's funeral if he even gets one! But I will be there for Maan. I will be his crying shoulder and weave my way back into his heart sooner or later" she chirps out of excitement, but Geet didn't even have the energy or the will to fight back.  Her whole world was crashing down, her small family falling apart in just minutes.

Back at the Khurana Mansion.

Dev: Maan put the gun down he is your BROTHER!

"Your right.  He is my brother" and the gunshot blows!

15 minutes later Sameera gets a phone call!

" WHAT!!!!" And the phone slips from her fingers!

She starts going here and their looking for something.

She finds it and takes out the gun. 

"Samira Roy naam hai mera! If I don't get what I want. No one will!" she says with red fuming eyes.

She goes towards Geet who was oblivious of her surroundings.  She was busy reminiscing through her memories of Vicky, Maan, and her! The close bond that they shared, a lonely tear making its way down her cheek.

"Awhhh just look at you so pathetic and weak.  Do you want me to end your misery sweetie, because I will!" she says pointing the gun to her forehead.

Geet didn't even flinch.

Sameera: Any last words?

" Don't tell Maan.  Tell him I ran away" another tear runs down her.

"Don't you look like the better person and I the b*****. But guess what no one will know" she chuckles.

"and believe me I know how to bring fake tears into my eyes. Awhhh I think I may miss you" she feigns sadness.

"Just get on with it Sameera or else I will seriously think you will miss me" she laughs an empty laugh.

Sameera: Neeki aur pooch pooch. I just feel bad for my brother. That kamina just had to fall for you. Don't worry in front of him and the whole world I will make it look like you did suicide!

"because you couldn't live with the lie of loving Maan when you really loved Vicky" she whispers in her ear and starts to menacingly laugh.

"Good bye and Good riddens!" she clenches her teeth in hatred placing the gun back toward the side of Geet's head to make it look like suicide later on.

Geet just closes her eyes and lastly murmurs, " I love you Maan" when the gun shot blows and the lights black out!

I can't even ask you to like the update because i know you all hate me right now.  .look at those chappals flying towards me LOL

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 27 July 2012 at 3:03pm

The following 185 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetnehavashi796maansksamixy2011attitudeshybvh123tanishasingh3star432PoorvaArorambobby2011Candy_jssanju85Sarah08jaasz_25kangsarbjeetcutesrijumaanlvsgeetsravanthi93ReahRajaisha_1998prakriti2212mandakini_marchaparnapoduriluminous9290860623sonika1974thea_angelykrishna.asmi123litikaGemmmans22sowmyap03...Roses123...bhakbhartifannonabebuPoonamTshreeyazzamrinderkaur9MSgayatrimamatha.Bkhascue1rizwanaqbhawna02sk_75Whitepigeonanisa79maan_geet1rostgoyalkalpna123lovepooCiaMaaneetnityaannbellnish025ManeetTUJANENAshruthiruchstoofan_mailnadia-arshadchiki143MeghPiyashiahsaaspyarkapearl.whiteMakpieits_memounacutyBlushingqueenpriyankadwivedineha512mansi.tripathi97531fatema_007cutestar12LadyArwen-eiya-SakshiGargMina420maansi007aakritisri1111lively-piiagurti30shristi1$ara_$hachidreamy4everanjalisen85billy_rituangel_smilyshalinisaran89d_soniaallibrQuintessentialIshri12randhir_ki_dollabhayprsinghangel-ki-shonaTia-AFreeBirdTeamMcSwarek_wallflower_Hanishadevicrazydream-Mitu-Niharika.Nairpiya27meettuambeernpaponeconajennanjucoolshruthiRsonu4evermayurmaaneetAlamelumrk-1wajiha-1-memorable-happydays30Krishnaluv94rupzloveutintinu18myprideushankitvcsoni4evaDoracakePaintedSkysona-rai--Ratna----aarthi--maanseeAsh1991freya123meena..Shalvezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaseemamarydivareenajanu_2006swetha10anuandavi..hinal..KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebMehek25nahtani88aamirkhanfanshalini_s-afsha-CrazzyBusymandymoresweet scorpiomchoprasdlife19riya27ammu5honeygrapeRemya_Pillai-Sexy-Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngel-Gemini-punam2712gill123Shruthelove2_somakabslocksDesigirls12lehrsanghita0000DimaagKaKeedatamanna1391Madhuri53mysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagabinash079_BlackPearl_--Zehnaseeb--DownhillkhwaishfanspvdDonnaatabby999Infinity.singh24

mansi.tripathi Goldie
mansi.tripathi
mansi.tripathi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Yay me first...Big smile.
OMG... Shocking update...Dead
Two gunshots in one update...Dead
Whats gonna happen now??Confused
I really wanna kill Sameera...argghAngry
Continue soon

Edited by mansi.tripathi - 23 July 2012 at 11:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post: