Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

"Two Broken hearts fall in love"Pt:68Pg:42 (The END) (Page 16)

mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
congratz 4 new thread ...nice prt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

Originally posted by mchopra

can someone tell me why should i press like when all madam does leave the story on precipice and dissappear..hmph

oh teri. . . someone is not liking the track.

i won't disappear now i promise Embarrassed
Its not that i am not liking the track but suspense is too much..just praying u dont write sad endings like i do..ROFL

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Its not that i am not liking the track but suspense is too much..just praying u dont write sad endings like i do..ROFL

oh to aisi baat hai ROFL

why do u give sad endings but don't want others to give sad endings hmmm? 

i am not saying i am or i am not. . .just wait and see jii. I am updating tomorrow Big smile

at the moment i am supposed to be updating Love is blind LOL

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 21 July 2012 at 2:25pm
mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

oh to aisi baat hai ROFL

why do u give sad endings but don't want others to give sad endings hmmm? 

i am not saying i am or i am not. . .just wait and see jii. I am updating tomorrow Big smile

at the moment i am supposed to be updating Love is blind LOL
U see i lub to make ppl cry but not cry myself Wink

Love is blind ki toh story also i have fogotten..it was such a long break u took..hehe

U are not saddist type darling..so i know it wont be sad.. Big smile

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Love is blind ki toh story also i have fogotten..it was such a long break u took..hehe

is that why ppl call u a vamp? LOL

i think u told me that once a while back.

I took the same break i took for TBHFIL.  As soon as i updated TBHFIL people started commenting now its LIB's turn LOL. So i am trying to update that now but i am getting distracted.

yeah i am not the saddist type yet . . . i might be later on.
mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

is that why ppl call u a vamp? LOL

i think u told me that once a while back.

I took the same break i took for TBHFIL.  As soon as i updated TBHFIL people started commenting now its LIB's turn LOL. So i am trying to update that now but i am getting distracted.

yeah i am not the saddist type yet . . . i might be later on.
Yes thats why i am called VAMPIRE..i keep killing someone or the other in my OS's..its just a habit..cant think of a story without that..LOL
LIB ki story bata..i dont rem head or tail of it..i forgot it when u took that break last time..abhi wala toh was small..wait i will link u to one of my Os's

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Yes thats why i am called VAMPIRE..i keep killing someone or the other in my OS's..its just a habit..cant think of a story without that..LOL
LIB ki story bata..i dont rem head or tail of it..i forgot it when u took that break last time..abhi wala toh was small..wait i will link u to one of my Os's

Check page 5 of your OS.

how do u have the heart to imagine and write maan or Geet dying Cry

if i do that i know i will cry cuz their so close to me like they really exist and are a part of my life.

r u serious u don't remember 1 bit LOL

okay i am copying and pasting this from my LIB thread. . . but it doesn't summaries the 7 parts after that. which u will have to read Wink

Dev and Geet were married and it was a love marriage..They fell in love during college days..both loved each other very much but dev started ignoring her all of sudden when his company got bankrupt. 

On other hand, Maan Singh khurana who's life revolved around his family, for the past month has been seeing these pair of brown eyes haunting him ...asking for help.  He sees nothing but her veiled face and eyes full of masked pain holding him prisoner...Who was this anjaani girl? WHo was this brown eyes?

He bumps into this girl accidently one night and time stood still as he watched the girl of his dreams walk away. Again her face was covered in a veil only showcasing her hypnotizing eyes.  Was he dreaming? Was his brown eyes real?

This brown eyes is none other than Geet. He again encounters her at a business party again face covered with a veil, but at that party he fell in love with her in first sight.Her brown eyes captured his heart the most.

Dev told geet to dance so that she could impress MSk and do bussiness with him. 
During the party only, Geet got drunk and started dancing and on the way to home with dev she asked him about her husband and dev got irritated and slapped her and told her to leave his house and geet left the house and in way when she was enjoying the rain maan saw her and recognizes her as his brown eyes and geet in drunken state told maan that he is her husband because she sees love in his eyes for her.

After that maan tried best to get rid of her with his harsh words and after some encounters she started calling him hippo.Then they both went to hotel to take a room and surprisingly only one room was available. Inside, Geet tried to get intimate with maan thinking he was Dev but Maan rejected her and geet got hurt and seeing geet hurt maan clarified that he cannot take advantage of her in this condition and they both slept cuddling with each other.

In the morning when geet saw she is sleeping with some random man,she lost it and slapped maan and then maan came to know that she is married geet then went to dev and there watchman told that dev has told to not allow her and geet thought that it is because of maan.

and so to get an answer she went to maan. Maan Singh Khurana seeing Geet confront him in his office out of rage he also goes and kisses her in front of the whole crowd! She ends up fainting.

Geet regains consciousness and finds out that she misunderstood Maan. She blurts out a sorry to him before running away trying to hide her tears. Maan finds Geet and clears everything between them.  He even is willing to go help her and get the answers she deserves to get from dev.  But when they go they find out that Dev has left to london for some time.  Geet is completely broken.  

Maan takes her to his house and is doing all his best to ease her pain and bring a smile onto her face.  But Geet has started to feel this unknown attraction toward Maan!  Are they feelings developing for maan or is it just an attraction?
mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Check page 5 of your OS.

how do u have the heart to imagine and write maan or Geet dying Cry

if i do that i know i will cry cuz their so close to me like they really exist and are a part of my life.

r u serious u don't remember 1 bit LOL

okay i am copying and pasting this from my LIB thread. . . but it doesn't summaries the 7 parts after that. which u will have to read Wink

7 only na i will manage..half an hr max..Wink
and hmph u have read this let me give u sadder one..padna hai..
and i dont know the emotions are at its peak when its something sad..thst my crazy brain..hehe

Mrs.ZSK

Go to top