Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

kya yaar???

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 10808

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
kya yaar aaj kisi ne bhi ff/os/ss update ni kiya no pending pmz in my inbox..koi
toh karo...update...plz...


ps:plz dont tell me to updateROFL


snigdha??
deetha??
namy??
and baaki sab kaha hai???


Edited by crazysky - 18 July 2012 at 8:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika143..CrazyGirl.21

anamika143.. IF-Dazzler
anamika143..
anamika143..

Joined: 14 December 2011
Posts: 4597

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
i will tell u to update only... chetna update karna...kriyaansh dose ki zarurat hai LOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazysky

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 37639

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL I thought it'd be something on how bad  the epi was? You stopped watching though right?

Anyways, me was supposed to update MF tom but then harry potter distracted me Geek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyskyCrazyGirl.21

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 10808

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

ROFL ROFL I thought it'd be something on how bad  the epi was? You stopped watching though right?

Anyways, me was supposed to update MF tom but then harry potter distracted me Geek
huh!! i am fed up of making bad expressions... cvs ka toh kuch ni hoga but i'll get wrinkles on my face due to making bad faces...ROFL n my mom will give me a good long lectures..that am a girl as if i myself dont know that am a girlROFL
( actually am totally vishakha types thats why...)..n yes i left d3...abonded it...instead i watch two n half men @ 7pm...
n i was waiting today..but your harry potter arghh!!! 


Edited by crazysky - 18 July 2012 at 9:02am
-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 37639

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazysky

huh!! i am fed up of making bad expressions... cvs ka toh kuch ni hoga but i'll get wrinkles on my face due to making bad faces...ROFL n my mom will give me a good long lectures..that am a girl as if i myself dont know that am a girlROFL
( actually am totally vishakha types thats why...)..n yes i left d3...abonded it...instead i watch two n half men @ 7pm...
n i was waiting today..but your harry potter arghh!!! 

Very true. And yup, my mom is the same. Actually, my dad says those stuff more than mom I think. 

Anyways, I was going to but opsie. Sholly... Will try tonight Embarrassed
crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 10808

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Originally posted by crazysky

huh!! i am fed up of making bad expressions... cvs ka toh kuch ni hoga but i'll get wrinkles on my face due to making bad faces...ROFL n my mom will give me a good long lectures..that am a girl as if i myself dont know that am a girlROFL
( actually am totally vishakha types thats why...)..n yes i left d3...abonded it...instead i watch two n half men @ 7pm...
n i was waiting today..but your harry potter arghh!!! 

Very true. And yup, my mom is the same. Actually, my dad says those stuff more than mom I think. 

Anyways, I was going to but opsie. Sholly... Will try tonight Embarrassed
thnks yaar i wish to read it n its one of my fav

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 10808

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika143..

i will tell u to update only... chetna update karna...kriyaansh dose ki zarurat hai LOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
anu tune khud toh aapna ff discontinue kar diya n telling me...u know it was ma fav one...
CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Joined: 13 October 2011
Posts: 25842

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
soo ryt..my inbox is KHAALI Ouch ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazysky

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
vicky so cute yaar...

2

Author: ttasshu   Replies: 15   Views: 1959

ttasshu 15 1959 14 March 2012 at 3:25am by MukTi_is_Meera

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index