Frequent Posters

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i only watched hathi mere saathi and avtaar in my childhood
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

There are 10 interesting facts about Rajesh Khanna you may not have known. Take a look:

Rajesh Khanna's real name is Jatin.

Rajesh Khanna gave 15 consecutive superhits as a solo lead hero in the 1969-1971 period. The films were Aaradhna, Do Raaste, Bandhan, Doli, Khamoshi, Ittefaq, Safar, Kati Patang, The Train, Sachaa Jhutha, Aan Milo Sajna, Mehboob Ki Mehndi, Dushmun, Andaaz and Anand.
Rajesh Khanna was romantically paired for the maximum number of times with Hema Malini -- in all of 15 films.
R
ajesh Khanna
and Mumtaz gave hits in all the films -- eight in all -- that they worked in together.

Rajesh Khanna created history in Bollywood by becoming the first actor to shoot for the song Roop Tera Mastana in Aradhana in a single take.

Many children born in 1960s and 1970s were named Rajesh, following Rajesh Khanna's phenomenal rise to stardom.

The title role of Mr India was first offered to Rajesh Khanna. He declined it, as he could not relate to the invisible character of the hero. 

Anil Kapoor eventually landed the role.

A textbook prescribed by the Bombay University had an essay titled The Charisma of Rajesh Khanna, when the actor was at the peak of his career.

Rajesh Khanna has done 180 films in a career spanning for 45 years (1966-2011).

Rajesh Khanna's home Aashirwad was bought from another yesteryear superstar, the late Rajendra Kumar.

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I realli loved his pairin wid Mumtaz da most... dey had dis innocence in dere romance & den I liked him wid Sharmila 😃

he wasnt the best actor... like in leggit acting sense (no offence) bt he had dis charm in him when he acted & amazing expressions for all the songs picturized on him...he will surely be remembered by next generation for his songs... he is in true sense a real SUPERSTAR
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -ricky-

T4S...i hav not seen any of these jodi movies

You haven't?...which ones have you watched...
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

You haven't?...which ones have you watched...

AVtaar and Anand...only two i think so
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: blue-ice

If u get time...watch...Anand...one of his best movies..

thanku so much :)
will definitely try 2 watch ...

yess the songs r awesome ...

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZBjXt-jIa4[/YOUTUBE]
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Robin-

i only watched hathi mere saathi and avtaar in my childhood

My first memory of RK is very weird... I was very young ...I don't know maybe 5 or6 years old...and I heard my Mommy telling Papa...that the daughter of one of their friends doesn't want to marry because she wanted to marry RK...😆...Girls were crazy at that time...there were so many stories...

I also watched Haathi mere saathi as a kid...but at that time I found the Haathi more interesting than RK😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: New_nova

There are 10 interesting facts about Rajesh Khanna you may not have known. Take a look:

Rajesh Khanna's real name is Jatin.

Rajesh Khanna gave 15 consecutive superhits as a solo lead hero in the 1969-1971 period. The films were Aaradhna, Do Raaste, Bandhan, Doli, Khamoshi, Ittefaq, Safar, Kati Patang, The Train, Sachaa Jhutha, Aan Milo Sajna, Mehboob Ki Mehndi, Dushmun, Andaaz and Anand.
Rajesh Khanna was romantically paired for the maximum number of times with Hema Malini -- in all of 15 films.
R
ajesh Khanna
and Mumtaz gave hits in all the films -- eight in all -- that they worked in together.

Rajesh Khanna created history in Bollywood by becoming the first actor to shoot for the song Roop Tera Mastana in Aradhana in a single take.

Many children born in 1960s and 1970s were named Rajesh, following Rajesh Khanna's phenomenal rise to stardom.

The title role of Mr India was first offered to Rajesh Khanna. He declined it, as he could not relate to the invisible character of the hero. 

Anil Kapoor eventually landed the role.

A textbook prescribed by the Bombay University had an essay titled The Charisma of Rajesh Khanna, when the actor was at the peak of his career.

Rajesh Khanna has done 180 films in a career spanning for 45 years (1966-2011).

Rajesh Khanna's home Aashirwad was bought from another yesteryear superstar, the late Rajendra Kumar.

WOW...TFS😛
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wasn't ever able to really enjoy the Rajesh Khanna essence, as I never got to be able to watch much of the movies of the said era..

however, the extent to which people loved him, I can totally feel and understand... when I do see glimpses of him, he has an amazing energy.. can't stop looking at him.

He looked great with most of the women I've seen with him on-screen.. but yes, the songs with Mumtaaz were a bit more special =) they had great chemistry

my favorite songs of his are Chingaari Koi Bhadke, and Kora Kaagaz Tha

I think Kishore Kumar's voice truly fit him like a glove... sounded so perfect for him... Rajesh Kumar gave his voice elan, and Kishore Kumar gave Rajesh Kumar elan right back

I know he'll truly be missed.