BV 18th July 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tinoo

😆😆 she is shivji's ambiguous/vague consort.

she is married to shantanu 
@Khushi yes this modern age shiv is doing tapasya with thorough shradha on his parvathi's streamers, photos and now tabela rescue mission. ðŸ˜† Edited by andv - 11 years ago
Star of the day - Bhairavi Raichura.  What mindblowing acting skills.
Originally posted by andv

@Khushi yes this modern age shiv is doing tapasya with through shradha on his parvathi's streamers, photos and now tabela rescue mission. ðŸ˜†
areey we joked..that shiv should do 16 mondays ka vrath to have his ichhit wife(Anandi)...the way parvati ji did for shivji...😆
Originally posted by khusi_*

no..ganga is not shivji's wife...
But I heard that in some versions of Shivji's Stories Ganga is considered as Shiv'ji's wife because he allowed her to sit on his head. When Ganga was forced to come down to earth Some force was needed to slower the pace of the river when it hit the earth then all the gods and goddesses prayed to Lord Shiv to help slow the pace .So it was decided that Ganga  would jump on to Shiv before she hit the earth.He was considered as her husband because he took the brunt of Ganga's force to save the earth.
Edited by apjk - 11 years ago
Shiv ki story mein Ram kaha se agaya? ðŸ˜†
I could not watch today's episode but not feeling bad after reading the review... Tabela scene tomorrow

Bhago - bad mummy. Again trying to pressurize Anandi to marry!!! I'm hoping my mum does not take her as a role model. ðŸ˜”

areey we joked..that shiv should do 16 mondays ka vrath to have his ichhit wife(Anandi)...the way parvati ji did for shivji...😆

Don't be so rough on this shiv yaar, A usse tabele se chutti de, tabe jaake tho bechara kuch vrat kar paaye...
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
Originally posted by apjk

But I heard that in some versions of Shivji's Stories Ganga is considered as Shiv'ji's wife because he allowed her to sit on his head.😆
no she wanted to have shivji as husband...but she cant...coz she was not adishakti...shiv's better half can be only his adishakti..she is parvati...if anyone takes that place then...ONLY disaster

Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Originally posted by andv

Don't be so rough on this shiv yaar, A usse tabele se chutti de, tabe jaake tho bechara kuch vrat kar paaye...
😆...areey anandi ko pana itna aasan hai kya...he himself knew that...jetsar ki sarpanch ko bhaga lejana asan nehin hai😆

she is married to shantanu 

lolzz and their 7th no. son is pitamah bhisham  original known as dev-vrat...