BV 18th July 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
thnks for the update..
bt no tabela scn n no shiv..πŸ˜”
Thanks for the quick updateπŸ˜ƒ!
[email protected] update and rawalpindi expresss speed... kudos darling to you πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

DS just almost gave me heart-attack...i has my eyes pop out and i was dumstuck...i burnt papadr in processs and got helavielaaa appreciation from sasumaa... my god if i got to see mroe of such scene of DS i will be dead meet guys and you all can search for another WU for thursday

hahahahahaha..thursday and WU sai yaad ayaaa...tom. my day  khushi... khush darling... β­οΈ...me jaan...me tom.hahahahaha...me too in tabelaaa...haahhahaaa hahhaha...me in tabela with shiv... ufffooo keya scene hoga  ...think if he go shirtlesss β˜ΊοΈ ufffooo πŸ˜
Yeh kya.. DS is giving assurance to Bhago that Shiv's family will agree for AnSh marriage ! So, are CVs are giving us hints that there will be no hinderance from Shiv's family ?
Originally posted by tinoo

Even if bhago is going to pressurize anandi ... I wish she had first expressed a desire to meet shiv first,  before committing to this match on the basis of a photograph of him... I would have liked her to talk to shiv,  to find out from his own mouth how he is committed to anandi's happiness... and then agree to this match and speaking to anandi.

She was too emotional to think about it practically.
Aur shayad itna waqt bhi nahi Bhago ke paas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DS ka koyi bharosa nahi. As she said she will send Anandi the next day to meet her she might hatch a plan and make Shiv take Anandi to Bhago.
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
Thanks. for the update.
Dadisa is a totally changed woman today.I think this happened so gradually that this transition looks so seamless.
Khazan Singh and Bhago seemed totally bowled over by Collectorsaab.And they haven't even met him yet!.
I wonder how he managed to do that?
Originally posted by dixie123

[
She was too emotional to think about it practically.

Aur shayad itna waqt bhi nahi Bhago ke paas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I guess... but the first half of the show was spent in her giving lots of jibes and taunts to the singhs... so its obvious that she does not trust them πŸ˜†... so suddenly to give her approval to some suggestion from the singhs... is a little odd...

Personally, if i was in bhago's place on my death bed, I would feel that I wanted to ensure that I didnt die after pushing my daughter into another hell hole... I would doubly make sure that shiv was indeed the right character... and jayetsar and bilaria are only two hours apart... shiv could easily come the next day if he needed to.
Thanks for the update.

So happy to see Bhago and Khazan in today's episode. Kinda missed them all this while. Could see the repentance and pain in her when she was talking to DS. DS dialogues were awesome. She has come a long way from those regressive thoughts.

Now let's see how Bhago convinces A. I hope the CVs make a track where Bhago and Khazan get to meet Shiv and know him better before taking a promise from A. It would make no sense in Bhago dying without meeting her new son-in-law.

All the same the serial is becoming more and more interesting.

I guess... but the first half of the show was spent in her giving lots of jibes and taunts to the singhs... so its obvious that she does not trust them πŸ˜†... so suddenly to give her approval to some suggestion from the singhs... is a little odd...

Personally, if i was in bhago's place on my death bed, I would feel that I wanted to ensure that I didnt die after pushing my daughter into another hell hole... I would doubly make sure that shiv was indeed the right character... and jayetsar and bilaria are only two hours apart... shiv could easily come the next day if he needed to.
When she saw that picture She saw only Anandi's smiling face.She just saw that man in the picture as someone who brought that smile back on her face. I think that was enough to convince her.
Edited by apjk - 11 years ago

DS will surely make a plan to make Shiv go with Anandi. 😊