Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Who is best action hero in bollywood ?? (Page 9)

Poll Question: Best action hero of bollywood?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [31.58%]
22 [57.89%]
1 [2.63%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [7.89%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I know Sajid Khan is an asshole but then Sherlyn is a bigger one...BTW wht did he do to her?

And what does Sherlyn think that she will post her nude pics on twitter and people won't pass comments on her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

1hSherlyn ChopraSherlyn Chopra ?@SherlynChopra

My recent reply 2 Sajid Khan's e-mail:Chutiye.Bhosidike.Behanchod.Maadarchod.Betichod.Bhadwe.Quit bothering me.Take care.Best Wishes n Hugs

Shocked Dead
Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gunglace-bleue

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

I know Sajid Khan is an asshole but then Sherlyn is a bigger one...BTW wht did he do to her?

And what does Sherlyn think that she will post her nude pics on twitter and people won't pass comments on her?

Aspiring female actors have been allegedly receiving emails from Sajid Khan asking them to send him their nude pictures.

A lewd joke played by an imposter who obviously hacked into the filmmaker's email account, has failed to impress Sajid. Furious, he has now registered an official complaint with the Cyber Crime Cell in Bandra Kurla Complex.

Sajid told us, "When I learnt about the obscene misuse of my email id, I filed a complaint and also terminated the account in June. But the imposter didn't mend his dirty ways. This is, to say the least, ridiculous."

Sajid, whose next is a remake of the 1984 Jetendra-Sridevi starrer Himmatwala, added, "I am not an email person. I don't need an email id. I used to check it only once in five-six months. I am flabbergasted with the imposter. He hasn't stopped his mischief even now. He has to be caught and fast. Recently, I had to send out a general message to everybody declaring that for God's sake, I don't have an email id."

Meanwhile, sexy starlet Sherlyn Chopra, who also got an email from Sajid's mail id, is angry with Sajid Khan and has commented about him on her Twitter account saying, "hum kehake nahi lete. Hum toh bas le lete hain!! Sajid Khan ho ya koi aur Khan, apni mardaangi apne size ke logon ko dikhaao n use itch guard."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

sajid must have passed nasty comments on her in email as sheryln claimed but seriously this girl is not sati savtri Ouch on the top she is saying she has done service to country and should be given bharat ratnaAngryOuch..she posed nude for money and publicity where  the national service in came in picture??Ouch 
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by New_nova

Aspiring female actors have been allegedly receiving emails from Sajid Khan asking them to send him their nude pictures.

A lewd joke played by an imposter who obviously hacked into the filmmaker's email account, has failed to impress Sajid. Furious, he has now registered an official complaint with the Cyber Crime Cell in Bandra Kurla Complex.

Sajid told us, "When I learnt about the obscene misuse of my email id, I filed a complaint and also terminated the account in June. But the imposter didn't mend his dirty ways. This is, to say the least, ridiculous."

Sajid, whose next is a remake of the 1984 Jetendra-Sridevi starrer Himmatwala, added, "I am not an email person. I don't need an email id. I used to check it only once in five-six months. I am flabbergasted with the imposter. He hasn't stopped his mischief even now. He has to be caught and fast. Recently, I had to send out a general message to everybody declaring that for God's sake, I don't have an email id."

Meanwhile, sexy starlet Sherlyn Chopra, who also got an email from Sajid's mail id, is angry with Sajid Khan and has commented about him on her Twitter account saying, "hum kehake nahi lete. Hum toh bas le lete hain!! Sajid Khan ho ya koi aur Khan, apni mardaangi apne size ke logon ko dikhaao n use itch guard."

iam very sure there is no imposer Ouch sajid is known for his dirty worksOuch
-Robin- IF-Stunnerz
-Robin-
-Robin-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by -Robin-

why Sunil shetty not in the list

i forgot he exist Embarrassed...i guess we can't edit poll
its ok dear
i think he is better than salman and saif in action
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

sajid must have passed nasty comments on her in email as sheryln claimed but seriously this girl is not sati savtri Ouch on the top she is saying she has done service to country and should be given bharat ratnaAngryOuch..she posed nude for money and publicity where  the national service in came in picture??Ouch 

Her pics give Do pal ki khushiya to the indian men. LOL

Go to top