Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

bloopers - with pics (18.07.2012) (Page 4)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 34077

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manishmodh

Originally posted by munnihyderabad


rest in peace - Rajesh Khannaji - we miss you and you are always with us on screen

Awww Manish .. awesome dude.. great pictures and great bloopersClapStar

hmm rashi - forget it..

the flower on her saree .. it happens between shots when they adjust the pallu . LOL- u will not know Manish LOL

so the colors on the sketch was a mess up ..

and reading gujrati paper in hindiShocked




Hiii Munni ... Nice to see you.. ypur comments bring a wide smile on my face... 

Pallu adjusting may be there.. But I guess ... they shot it on two different days.. thts why it happened...


ohhh so sweet Manish.. the feelings are mutual... your post brings a smile on my faceBig smile

hmm may be an inconsistency ..in the pallu Confused..  as u said may be they shot in 2 different days

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Manish---

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5709

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by manishmodh

Originally posted by munnihyderabad


rest in peace - Rajesh Khannaji - we miss you and you are always with us on screen

Awww Manish .. awesome dude.. great pictures and great bloopersClapStar

hmm rashi - forget it..

the flower on her saree .. it happens between shots when they adjust the pallu . LOL- u will not know Manish LOL

so the colors on the sketch was a mess up ..

and reading gujrati paper in hindiShocked




Hiii Munni ... Nice to see you.. ypur comments bring a wide smile on my face... 

Pallu adjusting may be there.. But I guess ... they shot it on two different days.. thts why it happened...


ohhh so sweet Manish.. the feelings are mutual... your post brings a smile on my faceBig smile

hmm may be an inconsistency ..in the pallu Confused..  as u said may be they shot in 2 different days

Ohhh So sweet of you ... Thanks .. 

Do watch SNS .. it is available on Net now... and u know.. it is uploaded right at 7.15pm everyday.. if u wish i can send u the link 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manishmodh

Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Originally posted by manishmodh

Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

The bloopers were funny

Rip rajeshji.. U were my dad hero..


Thanks a ton HHBBTongue
naiii u frgot my name.

Call me ayesha


Sawwwy Ayesha..

I will remmbr it now..
dw.. Maaf kiya lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Manish---

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5709

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Originally posted by manishmodh

Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Originally posted by manishmodh

Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

The bloopers were funny

Rip rajeshji.. U were my dad hero..


Thanks a ton HHBBTongue
naiii u frgot my name.

Call me ayesha


Sawwwy Ayesha..

I will remmbr it now..
dw.. Maaf kiya lol

Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat-

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 17599

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Nice catches Manish.  Caught the episode online. Smile  The sketch was really nice.  Reminded me a little of the sketch that was in Gremlins 2 with Gizmo and his compatriots. 
ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Joined: 04 April 2011
Posts: 8960

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Bloopers with pics! Awesome job Manish! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Manish---

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5709

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Nice catches Manish.  Caught the episode online. Smile  The sketch was really nice.  Reminded me a little of the sketch that was in Gremlins 2 with Gizmo and his compatriots. 

Aawww Thanks Xari... Tongue  
---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5709

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Bloopers with pics! Awesome job Manish! Clap

Hii Ashwin

I was quite bored of just writing.. thought of sharing pics rather.. just for a difference... Tongue

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Nazim-Gia pics from SBS party more pix added

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: DREAMY_EYES   Replies: 56   Views: 15227

DREAMY_EYES 56 15227 24 September 2012 at 12:18am by Savi_S
SNS 8th Sep Gohem Pics

2

Author: gohem123   Replies: 13   Views: 2042

gohem123 13 2042 09 December 2011 at 2:58am by -Muskii-
Gohem Episode Pics

Author: gohem123   Replies: 6   Views: 920

gohem123 6 920 07 December 2011 at 10:28pm by gohem123
todays bloopers n kalakari romance

2

Author: suk19   Replies: 13   Views: 2291

suk19 13 2291 13 May 2011 at 4:25am by lastmin

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index