Daljeet justifying Anjali

kaadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Interesting interview..I agree with her completely that people shouldn't sent her hate mails, that is so immature. In the end it is anyway a serial and she is just an actor. I felt bad for her since she is just doing her job.
But her justification of Anjali, I am not sure if I agree. Celebrations were done inside Arshi room, done quietly so that no one is disturbed. How can someone barge inside a room of a couple without knocking, we even should knock before going inside our parents room  if in case the door is locked. Privacy is privacy for anyone. I agree she is hurt and she has every right to be angry with everyone but not at the expense of completely overpowering the life of her brother she loves so much. How can that be justified ?
Aakash saying we are seeing in one dimension is not correct, maybe some viewers but not everyone. We always look out for consistency in the story and consistency of the characters. It is so difficult to accept any character who has been extremely good to suddenly change negative in one episode. The change should have been gradual. I am not going to complain about the actors here, the writer writes the story and they act on it. We had seen so many instances of Shyam lying and doing suspicious things in front of Anjali but she just brushed of all of them but when suddenly it was time for her to go negative she just was made to see two scenes which changed her completely, that was a bit difficult to digest.
Aakash was a perfect son, a perfect husband and a man who understood people even in difficult situations. I am okay with his anger towards Payal in that she hid the biggest truth from him but not to the extremity of hating her and agreeing everything with Mamiji. How can a person change so drastically that he doesn't even think for a moment why she did it or what were the circumstance that made her do it ?
I have felt so many inconsistencies in characters but we still overlook all of them since we love this serial but as viewers who love the serial and who don't watch any other serial, we expect some reward back. We wait for months for the CV's to solve a problem thinking once it is solved we can enjoy some good moments, not that as soon as it is solved you top it up with another problem. Where does it leave us viewers ?
No offense to the actors as they are just puppets in the hands of the writers. Please comment and let me know if you all think I am right or wrong...I would love to hear your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This is not meant to be a post for bashing anyone, just was interested in all of your thoughts..silent readers comment if possible