Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Important! please read every one

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Friends,

There are thoughts and doubts running in many brains here that Smiley was brought to replace toasty, I am here to tell u that nothing like that happen for sure, becoz aishwarya confirmed that there will be nothing happening to her and she said it was irrelevant and also article said Rubina was brought in to bring some positive aura in family. means she wasn't negative either or third wheel

and also I am noticing many SBS fans were thinking that we Rubina fans were occupyng the whole forum.

For ur kind notice just wanna say that

we are here not only becoz Rubina is there, even if ruby is here , we shouldn't have started to watch the show, or we shouldn't have come here and posted unless we liked the show, and many of us are viewers of SBS before and dropped in between becoz of some things.And also we are here to have friendship with u people too, and for most of us, forum is like a family, where we would like to share a friendly relations with one other...

and most of all Friends, some are thinking that we rubi fans want her to get stabilised in this show and we had no problems, even if smiley replace toasty. But we people never even think like that in our worst night mare, becoz we had experienced that pain of having the third wheel between the main jodi in CB, and we would never wish that to happen with any other jodi, and to the core, we will never wish ruby to do such a role. and also most of us can't even imagine her with any other lead, except avi. yes we are obsessed abt our avina, and like them to see on screen but not at the cost of any existing character or actor/actress of a show, whom people like us love. becoz we are presently having that pain. and also we never wish to get our fav. actors character get glorifed at cost of leads or other characters becoz we know that pain too and also we would wish her role to have a meaning ful and importance in story line,. and we are wishing rubi to have a good meaningful role in this show, but not herself to completely over rule the show.

I am making this post to clear off all the misunderstanding between u people and us , so that we all can be free and friendly and make the forum more active...

Edited by harianjana - 18 July 2012 at 8:18am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

wissenivl246sangita10765IshaMishabc113LoveAvinaarjunaluisTejy_Kumariaugust123zam123JustShantav3gradev09dany89.PerfectLove.rekha-rubinaArshi-licious01Alyaa_27Neerjaaushasrigoolab

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting, Harianjana <3 Trust me, most of us SBSians don't think that Rubina fans are taking over and we are glad to have you all back in the forum and for having new people join us.  Those that are saying such things are people known for causing problems in the SBS forum and starting arguments constantly so just ignore them.  We love having you all here and it is nice to see new people discussing with us and I hope to become friends with many of you <3

I also know that you all don't support the idea of Rubi replacing Aish in the show and that that is why everyone is here...you all wish the best for our show and I've seen that in all of you and I really appreciate and love the respect that SBS is getting from all the Rubi fans and I'm really impressed because I've seen lots of disrespectful fans before in my Tere Liye forum days and it is really sweet to see such nice fans like you all :) 

It is the creatives that I'm starting to lose my trust in a little and I hope that they don't make the mistake of replacing Aish though I doubt they would do that as it would be the biggest loss for the show to lose a lead <3 I love Smiley as a new positive character and a friend that I'm sure will become a big support to Toasty and the Chaturvedis in the hard days to come...I can see that she'll be a vital and lovely role :) <3 <3

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

banker008abc113LoveAvinaRahma11zam123v3gradev09harianjanaNeerjaagoolab

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Lovely post! Thank you for this much needed one. We are happy to have new members like you in our forum that are willing to extend friendships. I don't think Toasty is going to die, either. I really doubt the CV's would fade out a lead like that… 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09Tejy_KumariharianjanaNeerjaa

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tejy77

Thanks for posting, Harianjana SmileSmile<3 Trust me, most of us SBSians don't think that Rubina fans are taking over and we are glad to have you all back in the forum and for having new people join us.  Those that are saying such things are people known for causing problems in the SBS forum and starting arguments constantly so just ignore them.  We love having you all here and it is nice to see new people discussing with us and I hope to become friends with many of you <3 Actually one of the main reasons for me to post this here was, generally when two popular actors or actress act in a show, and that too another coming in middle, there will definitely be some wars going on in the forum and reults in two groups. and we people never want to have any such groups here, so I posted this one to say u all that we want to mingle with u and become friends with u too. becoz for us all  those who came here from CB forum , forum was a family, where all should be together.

I also know that you all don't support the idea of Rubi replacing Aish in the show and that that is why everyone is here...you all wish the best for our show and I've seen that in all of you and I really appreciate and love the respect that SBS is getting from all the Rubi fansYes we all are here becoz we found the concept of the show to be different, yes rubi was reason why we came here, but we are continuing here becoz, we liked the concept, other wise we wouldn't have continued even if we love rubina, we people are such mad that some of us even stopped watching CB despite of immense love we had for avina and during times we didn't want to watch we just open online and fast forwarded all the unwanted scenes and just watched those scenes of avina either one or to and closed Wink and I'm really impressed because I've seen lots of disrespectful fans before in my Tere Liye forum days and it is really sweet to see such nice fans like you all :) 

It is the creatives that I'm starting to lose my trust in a little and I hope that they don't make the mistake of replacing Aish though I doubt they would do that as it would be the biggest loss for the show to lose a lead <3agree... I always doesn't want leads to be broken in any show at cost of some other actors. We had such experiences in CB2, and we know how it will be, and the hatred people develop for the third wheel, so I never wish rubi to be like that , and upto now there was nothng like that shown in SBS and cvs were away from regular types of story, so I hope nothng bad happens  I love Smiley as a new positive character and a friend that I'm sure will become a big support to Toasty and the Chaturvedis in the hard days to come...I can see that she'll be a vital and lovely role :) <3 <3Smile
Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09Tejy_KumariNeerjaa

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
YEA WE ARE HERE ONLY TO WATCH RUBY MAY BE RUBY WILL NOT TAKE ANY ONE ROLE HOPE SBS FANS DONT WRITE NOTHING FOR RUBY

v3gradev09harianjanaNeerjaa

heart1 Senior Member
heart1
heart1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

it's so sad you had to make this post because it then says people were hostile towards you just because your a fan of Rubina who is an excellent actress 

But thanks for making it, hope now all those who gave you a hard time will stop 

Rubina's charm will help SBS 

but currently the track is going down the drain 

v3gradev09harianjanaNeerjaa

IshaMish Senior Member
IshaMish
IshaMish

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Hey.. we are sorry if you felt that SBS fans are not accepting Ruby's fans.. it is absolutely NOT true..
Disapprove

we very well understand that the way we love tejya and SBS .. you ppl would have special place for rubina and avi.. it is a union of two family / forum members and we welcome you to watch 'OUR' SBS with 'YOUR' Rubina..Smile

infact the way you are liking SBS we are loving Rubina in Smiley avtar... she is beautiful.. and making her own place in the serial..Thumbs Up

Yes we do not want to replace toasty with Ruby.. and I know this is not gonna happen..these are the misunderstandings created by some people.

so please feel at home.. this is very much your own forum .. and we love you all Hug

Edited by qqagarg - 18 July 2012 at 10:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_radev48v3gradev09Tejy_KumariharianjanaNeerjaa

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
nice post hari

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09

Go to top