Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WHY WHY WHY?? Plzz wake up yaar !!! (Page 2)

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
because of stupid story line...

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Originally posted by ananya456

BUZZ POINT WAGERA to samaj nahin aya... but will try

aray the cm ranks consists of certain points buzz points we get from rating and commenting on the tb articels of the show, resti s of activity and all na, read details here and pls hit the cm, like comment on fan pages of raya and more ADD balh to MY forums!! 

Leo, thanks .Actually i didn't know how 2 rate the show, I tried just now following the instructions . Hope it worked. By the way how many times can u rate per day?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
yar whenever u can u can rate the cm rank at the forum page, however u will have to log in agian to register it as a vote so please log in twice to hit the cm,
quick points:
add balh to ur forum
like all comments in all topics, view as many topics u can- 250 views make a topic pink and gets more points
comment as much as possible- should be more than 25 characters
the most imp one: activity is based on avergae no of rep per thread so we need ot also lookout for how many threads are there - if too similar ones then repsonses get diluted ands low average
rate the articles that come that gives us buzz points: u can comment three times and vote once in that
like comment the pics of ram priya cast of balh in theirfan club, add self their like commet rate the video updates of IF of blah!!
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by idunno

because of stupid story line...
i dnt get that, if the sotry line is stupid why take it out on the articles? actors ka kia qasor why cant we add thier rank up?and IF rank has nothing to do with trp or storyline it is just that the show we love does well here?
Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

yar whenever u can u can rate the cm rank at the forum page, however u will have to log in agian to register it as a vote so please log in twice to hit the cm,
quick points:
add balh to ur forum
like all comments in all topics, view as many topics u can- 250 views make a topic pink and gets more points
comment as much as possible- should be more than 25 characters
the most imp one: activity is based on avergae no of rep per thread so we need ot also lookout for how many threads are there - if too similar ones then repsonses get diluted ands low average
rate the articles that come that gives us buzz points: u can comment three times and vote once in that
like comment the pics of ram priya cast of balh in theirfan club, add self their like commet rate the video updates of IF of blah!!

Hey, some things sound latin 2 me but i'll do my best.Thanks.

Go to top