India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WHY WHY WHY?? Plzz wake up yaar !!!

singhalharsh Goldie
singhalharsh
singhalharsh

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
guys i want to ask everyone why why why????

why there are so less comments in tb articles on balh nt even 100 comments

y guys we almost got one article everyweek bt verey less comments

are all sleeping  shows with less rank and fans have more cooments than us

i think in this forum everyone is there only for ff and os
there are no comments on articles and trps thread and otherb imp thread

y guys plzz wake and comment then only we can be no 1 in if
so everyone plzzz comment atleast 500 comments is must

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya555anizorSiacutieNany

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Clap
that is something we have asked asked and aksed no naswer!! and it is not even the comments look at the no of votes!! wu mei kitne likes miljate hai wohi same no k votes kyu nhn hotay? i have commented on chahats birthday, chat to continue deepti to enter so many times now i cant comment!! tb trp  pe bhi commented  though balh is not tagged we can show our love for it there?
even in chaht if there is no balh tagged she is tagged it will inadvertent add  to the activty points of balh!!

u knw whats strange? i dnt knw if u have noticed, every mon and wed if trp increases or cm rank increases there are so many of repeat posts posts that can be merged posts that create a stir jaan bhooj k it all seems too planned , we blahians have to stck sdaath nad overcome it!! please go and comment abhi roz articles arehe hai phir if they stop we will lose buzz points too!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorNany

ananya456 Goldie
ananya456
ananya456

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
BUZZ POINT WAGERA to samaj nahin aya... but will try

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nany

Nany IF-Dazzler
Nany
Nany

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya456

BUZZ POINT WAGERA to samaj nahin aya... but will try<div></div>
mera bhi esa hi he.but article pe comment kiya he.
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya456

BUZZ POINT WAGERA to samaj nahin aya... but will try

aray the cm ranks consists of certain points buzz points we get from rating and commenting on the tb articels of the show, resti s of activity and all na, read details here and pls hit the cm, like comment on fan pages of raya and more ADD balh to MY forums!! 

anizor

CorruptedColors IF-Stunnerz
CorruptedColors
CorruptedColors

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Clap
that is something we have asked asked and aksed no naswer!! and it is not even the comments look at the no of votes!! wu mei kitne likes miljate hai wohi same no k votes kyu nhn hotay? i have commented on chahats birthday, chat to continue deepti to enter so many times now i cant comment!! tb trp pe bhi commented though balh is not tagged we can show our love for it there?
even in chaht if there is no balh tagged she is tagged it willinadvertentadd to the activty points of balh!!

u knw whats strange? i dnt knw if u have noticed, every mon and wed if trp increases or cm rank increases there are so many of repeat posts posts that can be merged posts that create a stir jaan bhooj k it all seems too planned , we blahians have to stck sdaath nad overcome it!! please go and comment abhi roz articles arehe hai phir if they stop we will lose buzz points too!!

agree

leo4ever

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Rockerz
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Clap
that is something we have asked asked and aksed no naswer!! and it is not even the comments look at the no of votes!! wu mei kitne likes miljate hai wohi same no k votes kyu nhn hotay? i have commented on chahats birthday, chat to continue deepti to enter so many times now i cant comment!! tb trp pe bhi commented though balh is not tagged we can show our love for it there?
even in chaht if there is no balh tagged she is tagged it willinadvertentadd to the activty points of balh!!

exactly
Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Rockerz
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I comment thrice in each article...but apart form few members there is hardly any one who cares to comment

leo4ever

Go to top